• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what Christmas reminds me of? Biding my time at my grandma's house many years ago, waiting to get home and download Act II.

tumblr_mb9sfaQyK21rg5pb9o1_500.gif

fuck christmas

Cheddahz

Banned
Merry Christmas guys! I'm planning on having a few drinks with my parents and watching Ninja Scroll with them tomorrow (we already opened presents and all that)

overcast

Cheddahz is a murderer confirmed.

One of my closest friends got me some high class Japanese Whisky for Christmas (he works at a bar). I'll try that. Gonna go over my head, my hard liquor taste is severely underdeveloped.

IrishNinja

ugh, think this wisdom tooth is impacted...gonna be fun finally getting these out after the holidays i guess

also ninja scroll is a fine holiday movie; i usually do die hard but just found out my roomie hasnt seen john carpenter's remake of The Thing so that's it for me this year

he's secretly hispanic & celebrating nochebeuna

The Guest started out so good, but that climax is so ridiculous it almost warped into a dark comedy. I'm still a fan though.
Oh definitely when he goes to the diner in the 2nd half, that killed me. Their previous movie You're Next was a dark comedy as well which I really enjoyed

Kwixotik

My family sucks. Already cut ties with one side and only still go to the other's holiday gatherings to mooch off the food and to see my grandparents. I'm bouta be the Grinch in a few years if shit keeps up.

edit: also have not seen Die Hard. Gettin' drunk on stouts and alternating between reading Black Hole again, watching Welcome to the NHK, and listening to D'Angelo

Courage

I've never seen Die Hard either. But I've never seen Alien, Terminator and a bunch of other popular movie franchises either.

DominoKid

not even gonna mock; just wish you well & say spend your holiday watching one of the best action movies out there, you'll dig it

ages like fine wine, FOH

its not that i dont think its good. i saw it when i was like 6 or 7 and it was one of the first action flicks i remember. but to see it 25+ years later for the first time i just don't think it'll play that well. it's like pre-90s rap to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom