• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleuin

Fnq88yZ.png

eyes of a dead man

IrishNinja

rather listen to syph listening to I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zHDuEe36MM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooope

Noooooope

not like this, t-boz
fuck

Nothing Was the Same was a pretty dope album. Pound Cake goes.

shame what jigga did to that track

late, but this was indeed dope

"Ten Bandcamp Albums That Google Can't Find For You, But Des Can" - Buzzfeed

would click

PBY

Banned
This is so dumb- but I have a chance to see kevin gates tonight and in legit concerned there's gonna be a shooting lol.

It's not rational, but the last time my buddies went to SOBs fat trels squad shot up the place. And I was gonna see Gibbs last week and there was a shooting then.

I dunno man. Some of these gangster rappers crews need to chill.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
This is so dumb- but I have a chance to see kevin gates tonight and in legit concerned there's gonna be a shooting lol.

It's not rational, but the last time my buddies went to SOBs fat trels squad shot up the place. And I was gonna see Gibbs last week and there was a shooting then.

Don't blame you. What part of the game is getting clapped up, while trying to support an artist? lol

Best gangsta rapper performer out. Catch a bullet to see him I'd say

thabiz

just think how authentic the experience will be when you do get capped.

Cheddahz

Banned
peterboy before the shooting:

ASAP-Rocky-Attends-Paris-Fashion-Week.png

peterboy after the shooting:

eazye.jpg

peterboy once after he realizes he wasn't even near the shooting at the show, but he is still damaged by the event:

Fnq88yZ.png

Detox

I don't know if Kevin Gates is smart dumb or smart. Love the music but lately I've been more swayed to the former. Feel similarly about TI but less than Gates.

Updated it the Ghostface Song to include the youtube link

This is premature, but I'm curious to see if this comes out in anybody's top ten...if it keeps up what it's doing it's going to be in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom