• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

that PRhyme is actually good, doesn't sound like a Primo beat though except for the hook.

that em is trash, another struggle anthem. BS.

Pathos

Banned
I hate every em/skylar/sia/whoever collab, they're all trash

Troy ave...
gLjmRR7.gif

studyguy

Yall headed out black Friday?
My ass is probably gonna be too fat and hung over to fuck with any of that shit. The internet solved all those fucking problems.

Cheddahz

Banned
this verse on the new rick ross album confuses me

"I'm so in love with the trap, I bought a house 'cross the street"

like, if you love the trap so much, why didn't you buy a house in the trap?

Esch

Banned
this verse on the new rick ross album confuses me

"I'm so in love with the trap, I bought a house 'cross the street"

like, if you love the trap so much, why didn't you buy a house in the trap?

hes bragging about how much money he makes from trapping; ie he has extra cash to spend that he doesn't want in accounts so he funnels it into assets like houses, cars, etc.

Cheddahz

Banned
hes bragging about how much money he makes from trapping; ie he has extra cash to spend that he doesn't want in accounts so he funnels it into assets like houses, cars, etc.

kinda flew past my head this morning i guess

forgot that "trap" refers to a drug house and he made it seem like it was a neighborhood or something

IrishNinja

man if i had a house across from a trap that'd be pretty sweet, i could totally rent it at a markup to gentrifying hipsters and sell it as more authentic than being shot at a gates show

Fjordson

Kenny taking pics with fans

tumblr_nfixx06qoo1rqqzjbo1_1280.jpg
I know I'm way late here, but wtf. Where and why did he wear those contacts?

Yall headed out black Friday?
My ass is probably gonna be too fat and hung over to fuck with any of that shit. The internet solved all those fucking problems.
Yeah, sticking with Amazon and shit if I do decide to buy something.

I need to hit up Barnes & Noble too for the Criterion sale this week.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
He held hands with Erykah Badu

erykah-badu.jpg

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Esch

Banned
Remember y'all, it was when he held Badu's hand at that performance and was on stages with Imagine Dragons and shit that people started the rumblings about him being wack,

It's always her fault.

WanderingWind

Remember y'all, it was when he held Badu's hand at that performance and was on stages with Imagine Dragons and shit that people started the rumblings about him being wack,

It's always her fault.

It was also right after his appearance with Badu that Lupe started growing dreads and talking about the Illumanti injecting fluoride into the Friendsgiving turkey.

Brehs...would you sell your competence for a year with Badu (in her prime) in which you could smash at any time you wanted? At the end of the year you would become average to below average at your job/life - you wouldn't be fired, you might still get promoted and shit...but most people would look at you and say "damn, he had a spark when he started..."

More rules: you can smash raw without fear of getting her pregnant, up to two times a day for 365 days.

Tokubetsu

Brehs...would you sell your competence for a year with Badu (in her prime) in which you could smash at any time you wanted? At the end of the year you would become average to below average at your job/ife - you wouldn't be fired, you might still get promoted and shit...but most people would look at you and say "damn, he had a spark when he started..."

More rules: you can smash raw without fear of getting her pregnant, up to two times a day for 365 days.

Like this is even a hard question. Chances are anything you ever do in your life is going to be average or barely above that. Guaranteed brilliance for a year with a queen at your side? Easy choice bruh.

WanderingWind

They had already fallen the fuck off before Badu

Actually, no. Badu was pre Lasers Lupe. And Jay Elec was still in that area where it wouldn't have been too long a wait for his album. One taste of the devil and he right quick knocked up the nearest white girl he saw.

Ohh lmao. I only knew about Andre, damn @ this list.

It'd be the best, saddest super group in rap history though

Esch

Banned
Brehs...would you sell your competence for a year with Badu (in her prime) in which you could smash at any time you wanted? At the end of the year you would become average to below average at your job/life - you wouldn't be fired, you might still get promoted and shit...but most people would look at you and say "damn, he had a spark when he started..."

That's an easy no. Why would I sacrifice the best of my life for any woman. If I want to be with someone I want them to improve me/get the best out of me, not bring me down. Otherwise there's no point. Don't care about her box or how she looks. She could be Eva Mendes and I'd say no.

Like this is even a hard question. Chances are anything you ever do in your life is going to be average or barely above that. Guaranteed brilliance for a year with a queen at your side? Easy choice bruh.

ijlxEWEdycNJe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom