• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a temp ban brehs. I'll be back in January.

Eminem fans got him shook

untitled-1ozi94.gif

studyguy

The fact that he left the game half way through gives them an automatic win. If you're gonna take the L at least hold it till the end of the game homie.
Em fans dancing in the streets now.

Also yeah Pathos, new Black Milk is fucking dope.

overcast

Gaf-Hop, Food group gather. Favorite thanksgiving dish?

Gonna go with traditional stuffing with gravy over it. Well any stuffing really.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
fuck it, man. mix the turkey, stuffing, and gravy all together.

cranberry sauce is also amazing.

Esch

Banned

Gonna go with traditional stuffing with gravy over it. Well any stuffing really.

mashed potatoes and stuffing with loads of hot gravy. i also love pumpkin pie a lot.

helping the old man brine a turkey right now.

Never was a fan of stuffing tbh.

I prefer the oven baked chicken strip. With a wonderful crumbly breaded coat of flour. Ever so succulent chicken meat processed straight out a factory.

Don't forget about the best holiday condiment: Ketchup

Stuffing for sure, plus green bean casserole and caramelized pearl onions. And ham. Better not be any avocado on your thanksgiving tables...

big ander

My priority on the table is whatever permutation of or dish closely related to mashed potatoes and/or caramelized onions is there. mashed sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes with caramelized onions, just caramelized shallots, you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom