• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks just like SF4. why the OMG?

B4GPO5xCQAAQ0ox.jpg

it does still look a bit like SF4 but a bit different.. hope they make it look more like Tekken 7 in the realisitic way instead of Killer Instinct.

OMG factor probably comes at the Sony exclusivity.

studyguy

Tekken is aesthetically dumb as fuck though. That stupid bear with the armor
mjlol.png

The woodman
mjlol.png

The robits
mjlol.png

Tekken ain't got shit on DOA if you wanna talk about dumb aesthetics homie.
Got characters out here dressed up in seashells and dental floss.

Tekken is aesthetically dumb as fuck though. That stupid bear with the armor
mjlol.png

The woodman
mjlol.png

The robits
mjlol.png

Tekken definitely has retarded characters, don't get me wrong.

Apart from the trollish characters, Tekken has some of my favourite characters.

Favourite Bruce Lee clone, Steve Fox, Eddy Gordo (DA GAWD)

DominoKid

Tekken had their designs right up to Tekken 5. Thats when it started to fall off for me. Lili and Miguel the only characters after T4 that I like.

Jin after the redesign is probably my favorite overall. His new moveset and that purple jumpsuit were too dope.

So.. them grammy nominations

Best Rap Solo Performance
Childish Gambino – “3005″
Drake – “0 to 100/The Catch Up”
Eminem – “Rap God”
Kendrick Lamar “i”
Lecrae – “All I Need Is You”

Best Rap Album

Iggy - New Classic
Childish Gambino - Because The Internet
Eminem - MMLP2
Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron
Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
Common - Nobody's Smiling

Kendrick got robbed by Macklemore

Q gonna get robbed by Iggy.

It Was Written.

studyguy

I'll never understand why dudes into hip hop give a fuck about the Grammys. You know who's gonna win going into those nominations.

Esch

Banned
my roommate might be the only DOA fan left alive though, so i'm down to hear details on this

I haven't played either flabchise in years, but I always preferred DOA; Tekken you could always mash your way through sometimes. the slower
imo more realistic
counter based style of DOA was always more fun imo.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You think he's beating Em?

Maybe. Em is old and safe, but KDot dropped a positive vibe record (Grammys eat that shit up) the year after they got shat on for giving Mackle da Gawd his dues. I mean, the Iggy is going to take her category and the Grammys can't give all the rap awards to white folks.

....can they?

I'll never understand why dudes into hip hop give a fuck about the Grammys. You know who's gonna win going into those nominations.
image.php

Maybe. Em is old and safe, but KDot dropped a positive vibe record (Grammys eat that shit up) the year after they got shat on for giving Mackle da Gawd his dues. I mean, the Iggy is going to take her category and the Grammys can't give all the rap awards to white folks.

....can they?
I doubt anyone in the Grammy committee has eem heard 'i'. If not Em, then Drake got this.

f da grammys anyway, just glad to see Q recognized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom