• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Looks like that one guy in middle school
His mom picks him up early from school every other Tuesday and Thursday, he is also exempt from PE and his best friend is the non-English speaking librarian with the droopy eye.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
that black chick is HOT

look at this teenage mutant ninja urkel not even paying attention to her.
Yeah, she's cute.

And in this one interview she's contributed more than Laura Stylez has in every other interview I've watched.

His mom picks him up early from school every other Tuesday and Thursday, he is also exempt from PE and his best friend is the non-English speaking librarian with the droopy eye.
dying

http://instagram.com/scottiebeam

LdkDNbX.png

overcast

Fucking hell.
Makonnen has become one of my favorite artists and most listened to the past couple weeks

And

Rae Sremmurd is legit
We're losing our identity around here. We need some life support. A decent mainstream release. A loved indie artist dropping a dope tape. Des showing up with an attack of bandcamp/soundcloud joints. Please guys. I've played No Type a good 4-5 times in the past 24 hours.

HiResDes

yall niccas wilin'

a female J Cole=competent singer/rapper regular chicks can identify with. Nicki is basically a parody/fantasy, and Iggy is such a fraud it's hard to imagine anyone "identifying" with her. But a regular chick rapping about abusive dudes, crushes, daddy issues, etc? Tell me that shit wouldn't work, with the right team/image/etc.
Every independent, bandcamp female rapper are basically jcole types and trust none of them are going to blow unless they come up with a more ratchet or sexual persona. Dej Loaf might get the closest.

DominoKid

Fucking hell.

We're losing our identity around here. We need some life support. A decent mainstream release. A loved indie artist dropping a dope tape. Des showing up with an attack of bandcamp/soundcloud joints. Please guys. I've played No Type a good 4-5 times in the past 24 hours.

one of us....

one of us....

one of us....

Z4mGMO.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We need a body count for how many people actually listened to the New Classic, and a succinct description why.

I haven't. I kind of fux with that Black Widow song, but nah way too much else on the backlog.

injurai

Banned

not gunna lie, gaf-hop is feeling whimsical lately

not sure what it's all about, gas leak or something

Every independent, bandcamp female rapper are basically jcole types and trust none of them are going to blow unless they come up with a more ratchet or sexual persona. Dej Loaf might get the closest.

Nah. I haven't run across many with particularly good melodies, and lord knows they aren't doing much in terms of touring. I'd imagine it's harder for chicks to effectively tour small clubs.

The bigger issue is not having dope production and a team behind them.

HiResDes

Nah. I haven't run across many with particularly good melodies, and lord knows they aren't doing much in terms of touring. I'd imagine it's harder for chicks to effectively tour small clubs.

The bigger issue is not having dope production and a team behind them.

Dej Loaf
Nitty Scott, MC
Rapsody
RAtheMC
Nikkiya

This tape was fire, but it got absolutely no buzz for example:

studyguy

I listen to scraps of the new classic every morning my girl is in the shower and i'm still in bed. Can hear it theough the wall. I figure if my girl is gonna shake her ass naked to another white girl with a big ass singing then that sits okay with me.

I still never got back to Cole after work idk if I'm gonna bother.

Tokubetsu

"They're either talking shit about you or stealing the shit you're talking...either way the name been poppin"

- Champagne "Drake" Papi, 2014

overcast

I listen to scraps of the new classic every morning my girl is in the shower and i'm still in bed. Can hear it theough the wall. I figure if my girl is gonna shake her ass naked to another white girl with a big ass singing then that sits okay with me.
Got me jealous out chea. Real drought.
Would I be a dick if I posted a bunch of youtube videos? Worried about guys on mobile, got about 7-8
I browse on mobile a lot, do your thing.
fuck brehs, we heading into the drought...

it feels just like yesterday when the drought let up in 2014
We're okay. There is always other genres and old stuff we missed. At least for me. New material helps social buzz though.

"They're either talking shit about you or stealing the shit you're talking...either way the name been poppin"

- Champagne "Drake" Papi, 2014

next image:
"I put on a @kevinhart4real hat to eat this room service. I am slowly starting to understand why you constantly wear these. It made my meal feel more exotic. Cheddar was looking more like a provolone or a rare Brie. Thanks Kev."
uhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom