• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dom

Yeah this MigoThuggin on Apple Music is Boo-Boo. Some dickhead has taken various Migos tracks & various Thugga tracks and made this "collaboration album". There's only one track where they rap together.

Delete.

Kreed

that's like not knowing biggie was overweight

also jayz has a camel face and water is wet.

"When's the last time you heard of a funky diabetic?"

On another note, I REALLY hope that Prodigy is staying healthy. Keep that sickle cell at bay.

Yes I was aware he was diabetic, but you can live a much longer life with diabetes than 45 years of age if you properly take care of yourself and nothing else is wrong (in the case of Phife he also suffered Kidney failure a few years ago).

HiResDes

Oddisee definitely can rap in my opinion. I think he's a better rapper than Black Milk, especially going back to People Hear What They See...But what do I know I don't mind Alchemist's rapping on Step Brothers at all.

illadelph

Venis?

tumblr_m2ldek2PQk1r324lio4_250.gif

HELLOOOOO LADIESSS

I was disappointed with the Good Fight. Thought it would be really an amazing album, but ended up being really bland.

Anyway, RIP Phife. What a tragic loss.

Koozek

God I'm in love with Denzel Curry's Imperial album, straight fire. Best track to come out of there has to be a tie between Knotty Head ft. Rick Ross, and Story: No Title, I'm leaning towards Story: No Title though. This kid deserves mad respect for releasing a hot album.

*edit* bonus shoutout to Narcotics

YES. Lovin it, too. This and Bas' Too High To Riot will probably end up in my Top 10. Second half of Denzel's 32 Zel/Planet Shrooms EP is dope, too, with its OutKast-y sound.

Future is winning me over. Still sounds like he has cereal in his mouth though.

However, he can certainly see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch.

His drawl is one of my favorite parts, so YMMV. I dunno, I think taking a very stylistic approach to flow is a good thing, and he does that pretty well. He's also good at using Auto Tune as a stylistic approach, rather than using it rather lazily, IMO.

Oddisee definitely can rap in my opinion. I think he's a better rapper than Black Milk, especially going back to People Hear What They See...But what do I know I don't mind Alchemist's rapping on Step Brothers at all.

All 3 are solid rappers IMO, and Oddisee and Black Milk compliment their production really well IMO. Alchemist has this straightfaced absurdity thing going on throughout Step Brothers that I thought was effective too.

Every once in a while I see people in here complain about them as rappers, but all they've done is level up with each release IMO. I don't get it.

thabiz

All 3 are solid rappers IMO, and Oddisee and Black Milk compliment their production really well IMO. Alchemist has this straightfaced absurdity thing going on throughout Step Brothers that I thought was effective too.

Every once in a while I see people in here complain about them as rappers, but all they've done is level up with each release IMO. I don't get it.

While odisee and milk are competent, you can't deny that the skills demonstrated on the new ep are weak. It just reinforces the thought that these are cuts that never made the record. And for good reason.

While odisee and milk are competent, you can't deny that the skills demonstrated on the new ep are weak. It just reinforces the thought that these are cuts that never made the record. And for good reason.

I haven't even checked out the new EP, should've mentioned that. I'm speaking more generally since it's not the first time I've seen those complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom