• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

full

Hopefully this is on the album as well

thabiz

After cavanaugh I had high hopes for hella personal. Lyrically it's on point,as expected from eagle, however the production is rather bland. MMG strikes again.

Not bad. Not great.

Ninja Dom

full

Hopefully this is on the album as well

Yeah it should be.

Now that Young Thug has hooked up with Lyor Cohen, Cohen is ensuring that all Young Thug releases are released in the big online stores rather than just being on the mixtape sites. Cohen got Thugga on Beats 1 with Ebro the week that I'm Up came out and I'm Up was instantly available on Apple Music from the start.

Now that Zane Lowe is playing this new tune on his Beats 1 show you can pretty much expect SS3 to be on Apple Music tomorrow together with this track on it.

overcast

NEW Isaiah Rashad snippet
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDT4oZixZcc/

sounds good. 2018 gon be lit
Why they gotta do this to us?
Kendrick chooses track 7 (Levitate) as his first single for untitled unmastered

Probably the most obvious choice, especially considering it's only the first part of the actual song. It's the only track, along with the untitled 02, that would garner some buzz.
Yeah, hands down this or 2 are the way to go to get some play.
A$AP Ferg - Let it bang (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
Q fucking kills it. Producer tag sounds like it's Lex Luger.
Motherfucker this is dope. Q 😭🙏🏻
Whew tomorrow gonna be lit. Ready.
Chorus is crazy infectious.

DominoKid

Yeah it should be.

Now that Young Thug has hooked up with Lyor Cohen, Cohen is ensuring that all Young Thug releases are released in the big online stores rather than just being on the mixtape sites. Cohen got Thugga on Beats 1 with Ebro the week that I'm Up came out and I'm Up was instantly available on Apple Music from the start.

Now that Zane Lowe is playing this new tune on his Beats 1 show you can pretty much expect SS3 to be on Apple Music tomorrow together with this track on it.

whew i know we hate Lyor but it sound like he got Thug's shit in order. thank god i guess.

fire fire fire emoji

Syntsui

I just hope we get that Travis Scott feature from the snippet on SS3. That could be one of the hottest Thugga's tracks ever.

FZZ

Banned
On my second listen

Really feel like this is Thug's best project. Even his weakest tracks Worth It and Slime Shit aren't even bad, just average. And every other track is just wow.

Really enjoying the album.

With Them, Memo, Drippin', Digits, Tattoo, Problem

whew

Slime Season 3 >>> I'm Up and Slime Season 2

Slime Season 1 > SS3 though

Barter 6 still the best of the past few projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom