• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew. Memo is heat.
tumblr_mv6zlx3KKO1qkoopko1_400.gif

I like this Thug tape.

Ohnonono

So yeah I think this is the best thing thug has put out. First off I love how its basically a punk album. It is short and sweet without a lot of filler. Drippin' has to be one of the best things he has ever released. He uses so many styles effectively on that single track it is amazing. Dude is from another planet.

Helmholtz

SS3 is amazing. I don't know if I'd put it above Barter 6. But I feel like basically every track on this hits hard.
As the posters above said London and Thug is the best combo, and so much of this is produced by him.
Memo is just on another level.

Fjordson

SS3 is really dope. Wish it was longer like SS2, but I guess a positive side effect there is no filler or guest spots from randoms.

The whole Slime Season series is so good. They need to get these on CD's and shit and put out a box set.

we finally got that drake sweeterman remix cdq. wayy up
Is this available for purchase/download anywhere? Love that track.

drippin is ridiculous

I love how there were 20-something tracks on ss1 and 2 and this one only has 8.
It's like someone just took all if the good ones and compiled them together. Which is what they should have been doing from the jump. Throw the rest on SoundCloud or a throwaway mixtape.

Thugga + London is reliable but his tracks with Wheezy are just as good IMO

She Notice, Mind Right, For My People, King TROUP, Ridin, Wood Would, Constantly Hating, Never Had It, Dome, Halftime (co-prod), Amazing, Knocked Off, OD, Just Might Be

Part of the reason I still think Barter 6 is his best is how Young Thug maneuvers through those Wheezy beats

Tokubetsu

i really dont know if Metro can do better than that Low Life beat. the way that shit develops
6YbMPgb.png

no way that beat is all metro tbh, that's definitely at least half Weeknd's team.

What I always say though, Weeknd features are less Weeknd features and more tracks he half finishes and hands off. Even with Future. Low Life is a Weeknd track with Metro bass/808s.

injurai

Banned
Man, the way some of you know your producers. Impressive. I certainly don't have the ear for it when it comes to hip-hop. I can only get nerdy to that minutia with my electronic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom