• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should see that clip of when he was on Blind Date.

I watched it. Pretty funny, LOL. I do like how much he mocks counter-culture in his music, because most underground rappers are too busy circle jerking themselves.

Anyway, I finally found a Drake album I like, although it's the Future collaboration. But yes, What a Time To Be Alive is really good. Much better than his mixtape from 2015, which I thought sucked.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G5OFmS_pTg

UkMUnWu.gif
This slaps. That line about Irving doe

You forgot the best one.

IrishNinja

so gaf-hop finally comes for RTJ, because we can't enjoy quality if a fanbase is annoying

RTJ finally on that yeezy level outchea

PBY

Banned
Was at coachella, today I'm broken. Shockingly Anderson paak was my fav hip hop related show, dude puts on a SET.

overcast

Schoolboy Q's snap is consistently hilarious. Danny Brown is drunk off his ass and saying all sorts of shit in his latest story lmao
This shit was hilarious. Also a dick move from Q, but him constantly telling Danny to shut the fuck up was gold.

Also, it looked like they were in the studio with MixedbyAli.
so gaf-hop finally comes for RTJ, because we can't enjoy quality if a fanbase is annoying

RTJ finally on that yeezy level outchea
Yeah, it's what we do.
Was at coachella, today I'm broken. Shockingly Anderson paak was my fav hip hop related show, dude puts on a SET.
Dope, what other shows were you able to catch?

T Dollarz

Pretty sure I'm going with "DJ Khaled" off the Azizi tape for song of the year. That shit is so fire it ain't even right brehs. Album is top 3 right now no doubt

Toss up between TLOP, Venis and Malibu for me right now.

But I'm edging it to

I ALWAYS SAID NOTHING COULD GET BETWEEN US OHHH
BUT ALL YOU'RE WANTING IS SPACE LIKE VENUS OHHH

NgnLrtz.gif

Yeah that and TLOP are in my rotation the most with Purple Reign, SS3 Wave Gods and Untitled Ep rounding out the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom