• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make HRD open his underground bandcamp MC vault

102914.gif

Underrated post

Gummy

Neo Member
Does anyone have any info on the Samples used in Kendrick's Untitled 03 and 07 tracks?

07 has a Lavender Town/Earthbound vibe to it, but I am convinced the sample from 03 is from a video game I have played. Of course I am probably wrong, but it just sounds so damn familiar.

Koozek

Wow, that cover is hot trash. Is it really the final one? If so, Drake era over, confirmed.

Does anyone have any info on the Samples used in Kendrick's Untitled 03 and 07 tracks?

07 has a Lavender Town/Earthbound vibe to it, but I am convinced the sample from 03 is from a video game I have played. Of course I am probably wrong, but it just sounds so damn familiar.

07 Levitate's sample is this:
https://soundcloud.com/hiphopdrumsamples/13-studio-b-121

Syntsui

Drake keeps putting out memetic material so you guys can talk about and his name spreads out. It's not about being a good cover, it never was.

pronk420

This Bankroll mafia album is delightful, but the new ASAP Ferg has some real garbage on it.

I haven't been paying attention for a while, except for YT, did anything good come out in the past few months?

overcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom