• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

https://soundcloud.com/lil_peep/sets/hellboy

onOqQbD.gif

giphy.gif

xHiryu

I'm fucking with this new Mick Jenkins album, shits hella lyrical which is a nice change of pace. One of the best lyricists in the game imo

I’m still on this ten-speed, touching’ these tempos
Eatin’ this tempeh
I feel like Dikembe, guy never been dunked on
Young nigga can’t go
Chip on my shoulder, this queso is not comin’ in by the case-load
We was rippin’ samples by the crate-load
Pen do the paint job, never need MAACO
Even when the peso splittin’ up pay so

raw

T Dollarz

Lol, peeps actually have hopes for a Cudi album in 2016. Dude's creativity is shot. Only able to drop a nice hook for a feature like once a year to keep the true stans by his side

Please Forgive Me...for releasing that trash Views album?

put it on youtube drake. i got apple music but i don't use it for videos.

Don't even bother. It's just a really really bad """heist""" film that's impressive in how much it tries to make Drake a real gangster. The MVs aren't even that good, and Drake really likes to sullen, moody, and disaffected. It's just not good. And the fact someone paid money to make this an "exclusive" is even worse.

Don't Forgive Him because his apology sucks though his girl in the film is en fuego.

EDIT: To lighten up the thread: We got a confirmed GOAT and one in the making cooking something up:
So, this is the most active 3 Stacks has been in years, right? We've had years of one or two features and now he's on Kanye's record, on Travis's, on Cudi's. He has to be gearing up for something, right?

Fjordson

New Blu track Oblivia feat. Open Mike Eagle and milo

Blu continues to sound better than he has in years, actually kinda hyped for the album.

Don't even bother. It's just a really really bad """heist""" film that's impressive in how much it tries to make Drake a real gangster. The MVs aren't even that good, and Drake really likes to sullen, moody, and disaffected. It's just not good. And the fact someone paid money to make this an "exclusive" is even worse.
It's just an exclusive as a part of Drake's Apple Music deal. lol taking this way too seriously breh.

It's just an exclusive as a part of Drake's Apple Music deal. lol taking this way too seriously breh.
Music is super srs business, okay? Regardless, it's just another vanity project that Apple released as a way to make sure they have one of the world's biggest pop stars in their pocket. I just don't particularly like it.

And I'm digging the track you linked, I'll keep an eye on them and check the album out when it releases.

Wait, which part is the "no" to? The active bit or gearing up for something bit?

Dereck

If you're referring to him releasing an album or a mixtape, I'm saying no to that. The only thing I think he's gearing up for is doing more guest features.

Man Cudi stinks. And willow smith feature over Jaden? Why.

Not gonna bother with that Drake video if it doesn't have new music. I just hope the ye collab happens though. I really like the guy but thought his last album was boring. Collaborating with kanye west will yield something more interesting

Oh and thanks for the youtube link to the gaf hop playlist. Shit was great.

overcast

EDIT: To lighten up the thread: We got a confirmed GOAT and one in the making cooking something up:
So, this is the most active 3 Stacks has been in years, right? We've had years of one or two features and now he's on Kanye's record, on Travis's, on Cudi's. He has to be gearing up for something, right?
Im happy to see and hear Andre more than years. The logical thing to assume given this artist is that he is not dropping anything.

But I hope he is... 👀

Just finished my Life is Good relisten to complement my Kingdom Come relisten.
I love "Stay" and "Cherry Wine", as well as the bonus tracks, but overall don't see why it gets so much praise over the other.
Now I can get back to my writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom