• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Weeknd track is very different from his usual sound but I kinda like it

Is it on Spotify?
giphy.gif

Speaking of Danny Brown's new album...

Relating to the title of his new album.......Closer or Unknown Pleasures?

Both are obviously classics, but Closer to me resonates with me more.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Abel's talent is undeniable but outside of ten seconds of the Kraft Punk track I haven't bothered with his new singles.

Ghazi

Just got out of the Denzel Curry show, dude fell through a roof into the women's restroom and they immediately cleared the place out. Ambulance and fire truck showed up as we were leaving and they rolled out a stretcher.

Just got out of the Denzel Curry show, dude fell through a roof into the women's restroom and they immediately cleared the place out. Ambulance and fire truck showed up as we were leaving and they rolled out a stretcher.

i hope he's alright but that's kind of hilarious too.

I had to read this like 3-4 times tbh, because it's just so wtf

Hope he's ok

the get down is great for sure. best netflix original show tbh. nas doing rap/narration duties was a good idea.

edit: man i wonder if there are any videos up of that denzel curry incident. sounds nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom