• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

CREMSteve

10388178_683800858384143_8609997191074837810_n.jpg

Booyah, I it did Gaf! Thanks to Cremsteve and fume5 for helping a brother out. Much appreciated!
Good job, we knew you could do it! ^^

y2dvd

i figure having other people in the pics will decrease my chances of getting 0's right

edit: ^ 9/10 for taking a punch/pink eye whatever better than I ever could

Good looking guy. A little on the skinny side, but so am I! 7/10
*edit: Cosmic Bus - You're way more in shape than I am so I'd say a 7.5/10. The dog makes it a 11/10 doe.

Ah, screw it. Round 2. Time to bring the average down again.

Before tan.

Thuggin on the carousel after tanning terribly all day at Six Flags.

jiiikoo

Banned
Good looking guy. A little on the skinny side, but so am I! 7/10

Ah, screw it. Round 2. Time to bring the average down again.

Before tan.

Thuggin on the carousel after tanning terribly all day at Six Flags.

Cool tattoo dude. And you are really handsome!

Duji

You're one of the guys whose picture got posted on that "other" forum lol!
as was mine...

7.0/10

No filters because that seems to be all the rage this days, do excuse the shitty quality of the picture though... laptop came in the cereal box you see...

Dude why you trying to scare me? 4/10. Take a normal pic and I'd probably rate it a lot higher, lol.

So I just went into the bathroom and took a selfie for you guys.
Have at it.

Kevyt

i figure having other people in the pics will decrease my chances of getting 0's right

edit: ^ 9/10 for taking a punch/pink eye whatever better than I ever could

For some reason the first picture is not showing for me.

On the second one you look very pretty. :) You look fine without makeup, au naturel. Likewise your eyebrows look really good as well.

On the third one the pink and red go really well with you. You also have a very nice smile.

The guy with you looks so-so. I'm not sure why you said having someone else would increase your chances. I think he takes away from you, who should be the emphasis of the pictures. :p

Pretty/10 :)

Kevyt

as was mine...

7.0/10

No filters because that seems to be all the rage this days, do excuse the shitty quality of the picture though... laptop came in the cereal box you see...

EDIT: Apparently i'm spoopy... T_T i knew i should've used filters!!!

Can i have a second opinion on my pic in this page?, keep in mind that i took it past midnight so i was tired and was lit by the light emanating from my laptop... hence the spookiness.

It's your expression too. You look like you wanna kill someone. :p

Spooky/10

Sorry.

HippieHobo is Ron Jeremy. #IWantToBelieve

Can i have a second opinion on my pic in this page?, keep in mind that i took it past midnight so i was tired and was lit by the light emanating from my laptop... hence the spookiness.

It's a bad picture. The angle, the lighting, the face you're making — none of it is flattering. I can't remember if you've posted any pictures that weren't filtered to death, but this one makes you appear below average in looks.

Who

Banned
HippieHobo is Ron Jeremy. #IWantToBelieve

It's a bad picture. The angle, the lighting, the face you're making — none of it is flattering. I can't remember if you've posted any pictures that weren't filtered to death, but this one makes you appear below average in looks.

Damn Lilith you're brutal. Do me next!

bobawesome

as was mine...

7.0/10

EDIT: Apparently i'm spoopy... T_T i knew i should've used filters!!!

I've seen your other pictures and you're not bad looking but this specific picture is 3-4/10 material at best.

pixelation

It's your expression too. You look like you wanna kill someone. :p

Spooky/10

Sorry.

I've seen your other pictures and you're not bad looking but this specific picture is 3-4/10 material at best.

Thanks for the honesty i appreciate it. I may be asking for a bit much here but could you be as kind as to unquote my pic from your posts?, i don't want it to linger on. Now if any of you guys need me i'll be in the sewers.

Kevyt

Thanks for the honesty i appreciate it. I may be asking for a bit much here but could you be as kind as to unquote my pic from your posts?, i don't want it to linger on. Now if any of you guys need me i'll be in the sewers.

Oh come on pixel, pull yourself together man!

You asked us what we thought, and so we did.

Just say it with me "I'm ugly and I'm proud"

tumblr_inline_nay4mxWH8H1saa4gh.jpg

Jk... :p

bobawesome

You're not ugly at all, it's just a very unflattering picture. Most of us can't look good all the time.

Brutal Ratings Below
ChubbyHuggs: 5
Cameron122: 4 (Don't think that hairstyle fits your head too well; also unflattering angle)
Chadboban: 6
Kevtones: 6.5 (Almost an 8.5, but your nose doesn't fit with your other facial features, imo)

Please hate and rate

chadboban

Brutal Ratings Below
ChubbyHuggs: 5
Cameron122: 4 (Don't think that hairstyle fits your head too well; also unflattering angle)
Chadboban: 6
Kevtones: 6.5 (Almost an 8.5, but your nose doesn't fit with your other facial features, imo)

Please hate and rate

Was expecting much worse honestly :)

You're about a 7.5/10 for me.

Kevtones gets a solid 8/10 from me

_20150707_231333icbfl.jpg

If anyone needs me, I'll be in their kitchen.

10/10 would be glad to see in my kitchen
no matter what that would mean for my own being

pixelation

Oh come on pixel, pull yourself together man!

You asked us what we thought, and so we did.

Just say it with me "I'm ugly and I'm proud"

Jk... :p
My mom always calls me ugly, she comments on my FB pictures calling me ugly. All this time i thought she was being playful. Now it's obvious to me that she was only being honest.
You're not ugly at all, it's just a very unflattering picture. Most of us can't look good all the time.
Thanks.
_20150707_231333icbfl.jpg

If anyone needs me, I'll be in their kitchen.
That's aimed at me right?, can't say that i'm laughing.

Hysterical.

You mind destroying my pic too? Maybe you can suggest a proper hair do haha.

So I just went into the bathroom and took a selfie for you guys. Have at it.

You're good looking. There's sort of an odd mix of having a strong body and top half of your head, yet having a weak jawline and pouty lips, so I think that lack of consistency might bring you down a few points for people who are looking for one and not the other. The hairdo's not bad, and in fact I like it a lot. Try smiling more; that works well for people with big eyes like you have.

Top Bottom