• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

220536_10150186491024759_6135667_o.jpg

10300293_10152481145679759_4094152636777451107_n.jpg

2194_49247904758_1924_n.jpg

Photo from mah weight-lifting daze:

Salsa

Hahah man, well I gotta say, your suggestive eyes game is on point.

Dat left eye quarter-squint.

my left eye is a bit squintier by default and it gets worse as I drink actually, my mom has the same thing

but I was mos def duckmanfacin too 4sure

Thanks for your response. I appreciate the honesty, good or bad. It's easy to be thankful when you're positive but had you torn me a new one it wouldn't matter. Dig on your attitude in here, personally.

As for your looks; are you German? You remind me of the last woman I dated actually. She's an actress so that's a positive. Similar features (you have a larger smile and slightly larger nose). Your smile is your strongest asset actually although you look a little tired. Your hair length is on-point although I'm not a fan of the green personally. What's your natural color?

Thanks. I'm about 40% German, with most of the rest Scottish and Irish. My natural hair color is brown.

Grimløck;171257534 said:
loving your natural hair color, girl.

where was the picture taken?

I agree it's probably the most traditionally beautiful, but I enjoy the radioactive look. I've been dying my hair pretty consistently since high school, but this was a mission trip to Uganda and I didn't feel like it was appropriate since my pale skin was exotic enough already.

you look the best out of all your pics here

also why dye your hair if you're never gonna beat that child on the front's sick hair game

Lol, yeah, her braids are on point.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
2.5 for both *mutters profanity under breath*

I think you banned me once a long time ago :p

You probably deserved it
maybe

How many children had to be consumed to get to your final form?

This isn't even my final form.

Love ya.

Are you really high or really tired in that fist pic?

I think that was when I was 18 (so ten years ago) or 21, heavily overweight, at my parents, having just woken up on my birthday.

You look like Jason Segel, so 8/10.

Cool/10

Bonus narcissistic morning shot.

19fulm.jpg

Who

Banned
You probably deserved it
maybe

I think it was the instance where I was loosely recruiting gaffers into joining ISIS, which in hindsight, was probably not the best idea. Inappropriate? Sure. Bannable offense? Ehhhh, still debatable to me.

EDIT:
all jokes NSA, all jokes

Exr

Aren't these threads incredibly disingenuous and potentially hurtful? Or do people post them in the hopes of an ego boost from people not honest or mean enough to give real ratings?
Grown men post selfies of themselves to get other grown men to tell them they look good using a ten point rating scale. A few women too.

Who

Banned
Grown men post selfies of themselves to get other grown men to tell them they look good using a ten point rating scale. A few women too.

Lol all the rating aside, it's cool to kinda see a more genuine side of the posters here.

DJ Jazzy J

Neo Member
Man, I keep checking this thread hoping that I'll see a picture of someone I see in real life! Also, some of you are really attractive!
I'll leave it up to you guys to decide who

Rich!

Fuck it. Here's a non-fucked photo of myself.

Give me hell

dsc_0083qsqg7.jpg

And yeah my hair is a mess and the lighting does no favours, ah well!

Ties

Banned
Like my boyfriend > don't want another boyfriend > doesn't matter what others boys think of my physical appearance > doesn't matter others think of my physical appearance (regarding scale of 1 to 10) > no need to post in here for the purpose of being rated.
Yoona/9

Like my boyfriend > don't want another boyfriend > doesn't matter what others boys think of my physical appearance > doesn't matter others think of my physical appearance (regarding scale of 1 to 10) > no need to post in here for the purpose of being rated.
I don't think anyone is trying to be your boyfriend but I kind of get what you're saying. I just thought if you were going to come in here and say you only comment on attractive people and that "everyone else is ugly or normal" you might be willing to put your pic out there to be judged. Anyway, its late, I'm intoxicated and need to go to bed. Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick right now. Have a good night.

I just don't comment on someone's appearance unless I find them to be especially attractive in some way. Everyone else is usually ugly or normal. Exceptions when people ask me directly.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Sure, why the fuck not?

WT90zsw.png
Oh look someone else posting celeb pics.

Is that really you? Holy shit, Kit Harington is a Gaffer confirmed.

We hit Vegas last month, here's a shot from Zarkana, which was a great show btw!

1CvrCGk.jpg
Better than the duckface for sure, but not really my type (I wouldn't have commented but you really wanted feedback so...). Not ugly, mind, just plain. So... 5.5/10 maybe. But don't feel bad, your lady is very attractive (assuming that's your lady)! So clearly that's just my weird taste.

image.jpg

Wife took it
9/10, would be 10 with long hair. :)

You'd look a lot better without the beard
NO
SHUT UP

Alright, let's try this again
Pre-shave
I don't like where this is going...
Post-shave
Booooooo

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
I posted my original pic a few pages back but I didn't receive any numerical ratings, strangely enough but I'll repost mine along with another or so
10388178_683800858384143_8609997191074837810_n.jpg

1601811_680454835385412_405141499359725538_o.jpg

The second one was/is my tinder pic. Normally I'm apprehensive about showing off my body but I said "fuck it" since I felt it would attract the largest amount of women

Astral

I posted my original pic a few pages back but I didn't receive any numerical ratings, strangely enough but I'll repost mine along with another or so

The second one was/is my tinder pic. Normally I'm apprehensive about showing off my body but I said "fuck it" since I felt it would attract the largest amount of women

Dude 9.5/10. I think your body is my goal. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?

Thanks for the comments and ratings. I do have some noticeable asymmetry in my nose/cheeks. Big, button-y nose too :)
Would love to get judged by liliththepale too.

I'll use the full 10-point scale:

chadboban - 6.5/10 (nice smile, easy going look)

vikki - 3/10 (kind eyes and a nice complexion but this is not a flattering picture; work on the image a bit and you can easily look better)

Uncle0wnage - 5.5/10 (nice hair and symmetry, your mouth doesn't seem equitable to your features, a little Jason Mewes-y)

Rich! - nah

pixelation - 4/10 (probably good-looking but take a photo where you're not trying to threaten me)

ZeroMaverick - 5.5/10 (actually very handsome but your hair and style make it difficult, change the facial hair I think)

Stormhammer - 5/10 (nice symmetry but a little sad-looking in this photo, smile would help)

Az - 7.5/10 (good-looking man, trim that beard pronto)

I'd say a 5/10 is what I'd go with for myself too, honestly. Nothing really stands out :p Thanks for the rating~ I'll try to smile next time :3

Kevyt

I'm 5'6 and weigh 134lbs

What... Woah. I'm the same height as you dude!! Weight, eh not so much. :p

You have an amazing body.

What's your workout routine and diet?

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
What... Woah. I'm the same height as you dude!! Weight, eh not so much. :p

You have an amazing body.

What's your workout routine and diet?

I don't have some regiment that I follow I actually haven't been to the gym in about 4 months sadly but when I do go it's normally only chest, arms and back but I do do push ups and sit ups. Unlike most others, I've been working out/exercising since I was 8. Beyond that I eat whatever I want, I've never been a calorie counter or healthy eater but it helps that I suppose I have a high metabolism. Sorry I could not be of more assistance

Az

Thanks for the kind words, beard is staying but is much cleaner now. That was a growing phase.

Top Bottom