• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
For numbers...
Face: 6.0
Body: 10
Cumulative: 8

Your face is incredibly symmetrical, so it's above average. However, it didn't strike me as particularly noticeable or "sexy," which is why it's still in the average range, though on the upper side (for the symmetry. At least, from what I can tell.)

If you want me to be brutally honest about your appearance, I think your height is going to work against you, regardless of how good looking / cut you are. Though, you are so damn ripped that I imagine quite a few women will overlook it. I am assuming you're straight though, or that you care about that.
Yup purely heterosexual. I figured my height would be my most hindering problem, I've actually had girls say "if only you were a little taller" lol and I do feel like some girls wouldn't be interested in dating me if I'm shorter than them. Regardless of that I don't mind someone taller than me, I've made peace with my height long ago. I do think that my face rating is a tad low, I'd say a solid 8 for myself personally (at the least). I don't agree that someone has to be eye catching or have "that something" to be attractive. But I respect your opinion and taking the time to write all that out. Thanks again.

y2dvd

I posted my original pic a few pages back but I didn't receive any numerical ratings, strangely enough but I'll repost mine along with another or so
10388178_683800858384143_8609997191074837810_n.jpg

1601811_680454835385412_405141499359725538_o.jpg

The second one was/is my tinder pic. Normally I'm apprehensive about showing off my body but I said "fuck it" since I felt it would attract the largest amount of women

Teach me how to get your abs damnit.

So I actually did just change up my hairstyle:

Hey I do not feel like rating mostly, but I felt like you got some unfair ratings earlier. Definitely an improvement with that picture and hair cut. You have pretty eyes and a decent comfortable face to look at. I would say 7.5

Stil debating if I want to join as this thread is fun. However I am never too certain if my confidence will be crushed or not. Truly 50/50 percent chance of a boost!

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
storafötter;171381731 said:
Hey I do not feel like rating mostly, but I felt like you got some unfair ratings earlier. Definitely an improvement with that picture and hair cut. You have pretty eyes and a decent comfortable face to look at. I would say 7.5

Stil debating if I want to join as this thread is fun. However I am never too certain if my confidence will be crushed or not. Truly 50/50 percent chance of a boost!

It matters not what other people think about you, what does matter is how you feel about yourself. Not every single person on the planet or this thread will share the same sense of beauty, so someone is bound to find you unattractive. If that happens, so what, suck it up and move forward. I'm sure you're worth more than the opinions of some people on the Internet.

SystemBug

Sit ups, crunches, running track (sprinting 100m and 200m) and your core will transform.

I am around the same height as you 5'7, and I weigh 140 pounds. Damn I wish I looked like you. It's so hard to get rid of my belly and love handles. Apparently there are girls who like that (the only one I ever dated liked that).

btw lilith or blackslash, can either of you rate me? I posted a picture a earlier in the thread. Like there are certain features of me which I don't really like, like my thick ass eyebrows, small eyes, and fat nose (which looks even fatter in the pic)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=171198647&postcount=581

Duji

I am around the same height as you 5'7, and I weigh 140 pounds. Damn I wish I looked like you. It's so hard to get rid of my belly and love handles. Apparently there are girls who like that (the only one I ever dated liked that).

btw lilith or blackslash, can either of you rate me? I posted a picture a earlier in the thread. Like there are certain features of me which I don't really like, like my thick ass eyebrows, small eyes, and fat nose (which looks even fatter in the pic)

Dude if you don't like your "thick ass eyebrows" you can easily do something about them. I used to have insanely thick eyebrows (now just thick, lol), but I tend to them. You can find my pic somewhere in this thread if you're curious.

1. Shape them up. Tweeze around the edges to make them smaller. Turn them from angry, fuzzy caterpillars to friendly, happy ones. Also get rid of any unibrow hairs of course.

2. Trim them. Super long eyebrow hairs can look freaky sometimes, esp if they're on Martin Scorsese's level. Run a thin comb over your eyebrows and snip away with scissors at whatever comes out on top. This makes them a lot shorter, but don't worry about looking feminine, they'll still be long and masculine.

Did you actually get a haircut?, to me it looks like you styled it to the side... but anyways. I don't quite agree with liliththepale's rating, then again i ain't no girl. But i'd say you're a seven being subjective.

storafötter;171381731 said:

Thanks for the ratings guys! I'm glad to have gotten a nice rating boost. Although it shouldnt matter overall what others think, it's nice to know that others don't think I'm the worst looking person in the world haha

Where did Liliththebrutal go?

This isn't my thread. I didn't want to hijack things unless people were specifically asking for it. I may have missed a couple, though.

19096547598_f29003628e_c.jpg

have at it guys

I think doing the short hair on the sides works better for people with narrower heads. It feels a little bit out of proportion here. Though, admittedly the perspective is also skewed by how strong the lensing of your glasses is. You do have pretty thick hair, so I'd either play that up or do some extensive trimming (including thinning out your eyebrows).

But mind you I'm exaggerating a little bit so that I have something to say. You're a good looking guy and there's nothing wrong with how you look.

SystemBug

I think doing the short hair on the sides works better for people with narrower heads. It feels a little bit out of proportion here. Though, admittedly the perspective is also skewed by how strong the lensing of your glasses is. You do have pretty thick hair, so I'd either play that up or do some extensive trimming (including thinning out your eyebrows).

But mind you I'm exaggerating a little bit so that I have something to say. You're a good looking guy and there's nothing wrong with how you look.

Dude if you don't like your "thick ass eyebrows" you can easily do something about them. I used to have insanely thick eyebrows (now just thick, lol), but I tend to them. You can find my pic somewhere in this thread if you're curious.

1. Shape them up. Tweeze around the edges to make them smaller. Turn them from angry, fuzzy caterpillars to friendly, happy ones. Also get rid of any unibrow hairs of course.

2. Trim them. Super long eyebrow hairs can look freaky sometimes, esp if they're on Martin Scorsese's level. Run a thin comb over your eyebrows and snip away with scissors at whatever comes out on top. This makes them a lot shorter, but don't worry about looking feminine, they'll still be long and masculine.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I have to get some work done on my brows. It's not that I don't like the bushy-ness, its just the lack of a shape. fucking rectangles lol

NateDrake

Sit ups, crunches, running track (sprinting 100m and 200m) and your core will transform.

What's your routine? I would do 100 sit ups, 75 crunches, and run a mile every day a few years ago. Had a strong core but didn't get that defined unless I flexed my abs.

DOWN

Banned
Is this photo an improvement?, no filters or anything.
EDIT: Oh hell... top of the page :(

Getting there bud lol

You still are making tense/dark expressions and not facing the camera clearly, but you look better here than in any others and shouldn't be so hard on yourself

Actually, dude, nice teeth. Well done. 9.9/10 on the teeth scale.

Pretty cute. That'll be me soon... :p Only a few months to go... Then years...and years...;_;

do me now GAF pls :3

low quality, old iPhone 4. work bathroom yeaaaaaa

You remind me of a buddy from high school!

Half-beard = 9/10
Rest of ya = 7.667/10
Phone = 4/10

I envy the facial hair, friend.

Top Bottom