• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

BamfMeat

I'll admit, the 3/10 hurt, but it is what it is. It's kind of what I see myself at on low self-esteem days.

If it helps, I'd give you a 7/10. You're my "type" though. :)

You're far more brave than I am. I won't post a pic of me because I'd get laughed out of here :)

FLAguy954

While I know it's not a "rule". I personally think if someone is going to come into a thread like this and start throwing ratings at people who have posted pictures, then they should have to post a picture.

It's easy to hide beind anonymity and judge people, why don't you post a picture Vadrigar? Judging by your previous threads, and posts I'd say you're probably a very insecure person, and criticising others makes you feel better about yourself.

While lilthepale gave ratings that some didn't like, she at least posted pictures of herself.

Don't get me wrong, I've got no problem with the ratings, looks are subjective, and if you're posting pictures of yourself asking to be rated then you can't complain at the ratings. But I'm not keen on people casting ratings while they're hiding behind a keyboard. Ratings aside at least the people that have posted on here are secure enough to do that so respect for that at least.

His lack of multi-quoting is annoying as hell but he posted two pictures of himself already.

Anyways here is my contribution (I currently use this as my Facebook pic):

11401151_843500412365463_1219339663508048367_n.jpg

His lack of multi-quoting is annoying as hell but he posted two pictures of himself already.

Did he? I can't find anything in his post history.

Anyways here is my contribution (I currently use this as my Facebook pic):

11401151_843500412365463_1219339663508048367_n.jpg

Squinty eyes, but that's probably just the sun in your face. Great smile, nice demeanor. Looks like you'd be a good friend. 6.5/10.

I'm not posting a pic due to confidentiality reasons. In fact I think anyone who posts a picture of themselves on an internet forum is foolish. I'm not obliged to post my own pic just to rate others, that's not how it works on a public forum.

LIES. he posted it a few pages back:

30licew.jpg

just kidding, that's my boyfriend

Grakl

How was it not necessary?

It's ok. 10/10

4/10.

6/10.

adam sessler/10

Todd Hollenshead/10

Brendan Fraser/10

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
GAF please donate to my Fund My Life so i can get professional headshots in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, I'll get forum poster "vadrigar" to say I'm a 7/10. Or am I putting too much weight on his approval?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Manly as fuck, 8/10

DOWN

Banned
How the heck did that much spamming get in the past few pages? And what the heck is a 9 or 10 for him?

marrec

Banned
4QlOs7X.jpg

Alright so inspired by this thread I updated my avatar and I want Vadrigar to cut me deep so I can keep talking shit.

*sings "Walk Through The Fire" to himself*

Exr

It's amazing how people will flock to someone who gives harsher ratings. I'm sure a lot of people are loving the hugbox that is this thread, but you can't deny the people want to try to impress vatrigar and the girls. Grown ass people too.

Top Bottom