• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

I'll likely regret this, but here goes:

11083615_1565658217049494_1028397644963473270_n.jpg

HORRORSHØW

you look fine, you big dummy. stop over thinking it. not fine fine as in model gorgeous, but normal, dude. nothing grotesque like you make yourself out to be.

Unai

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
I've eaten strictly pescetarian for about two months now and I feel pretty great. I train martial arts mostly, and lift a bit at the gym. Almost no cardio outside kick combos. Maybe too skinny. I'm at 5.0% body fat. Judge me under flattering high contrast lighting! Wait is this against the rules to do shirtless? I'm 30.

Duji

I've eaten strictly pescetarian for about two months now and I feel pretty great. I train martial arts mostly, and lift a bit at the gym. Almost no cardio outside kick combos. Maybe too skinny. I'm at 5.0% body fat. Judge me under flattering high contrast lighting! Wait is this against the rules to do shirtless? I'm 30.

You have a very unique body my friend.

Can we post friends pics?

A friend posted his on that ratings page over on reddit, but didn't get any responses.

I told him to sign up here, but he's a through and through reddit fan. Dickbag won't budge.

sphinx

the piano man
was trying clothes in a random store in Oxford street in London.

tryingclothes_zps3ldpnxku.jpg

minus points for having the belt slightly under the belly and sad face

y2dvd

Can we post friends pics?

A friend posted his on that ratings page over on reddit, but didn't get any responses.

I told him to sign up here, but he's a through and through reddit fan. Dickbag won't budge.

I would think it's ok only if they asked to be judged. Otherwise it's a dick move imo.

Originally Posted by vadrigar

4/10

4/10

5/10

6/10.

4/10

7/10

4/10

3/10

3/10

9 out of 10 posts in a row.

Multi-quote Vadrigar, it is a thing.

Vadrigar has made this thread amazing :p

tumblr_nqh30dSpXA1sjmdr8o1_500.gif

OCD Guy

While I know it's not a "rule". I personally think if someone is going to come into a thread like this and start throwing ratings at people who have posted pictures, then they should have to post a picture.

It's easy to hide beind anonymity and judge people, why don't you post a picture Vadrigar? Judging by your previous threads, and posts I'd say you're probably a very insecure person, and criticising others makes you feel better about yourself.

While lilthepale gave ratings that some didn't like, she at least posted pictures of herself.

Don't get me wrong, I've got no problem with the ratings, looks are subjective, and if you're posting pictures of yourself asking to be rated then you can't complain at the ratings. But I'm not keen on people casting ratings while they're hiding behind a keyboard. Ratings aside at least the people that have posted on here are secure enough to do that so respect for that at least.

Top Bottom