• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

marrec

Banned
It's amazing how people will flock to someone who gives harsher ratings. I'm sure a lot of people are loving the hugbox that is this thread, but you can't deny the people want to try to impress vatrigar and the girls. Grown ass people too.

Hmm... hugbox you say. *goes to check a different site*

Chuckl3s

AgoUzK7.png

I'm 4'3" btw.

Who the heck is Mark Cavill? You mean Henry?

Oh that chart that put David Gandy at 10. Should've known that the bell curve of busted face was vadrigal

I don't mind vadrigar ratings knowing his scale, but the spamming is silly

Yea henry....lol

where did I get Mark from?

Error 404

Neo Member
It's amazing how people will flock to someone who gives harsher ratings. I'm sure a lot of people are loving the hugbox that is this thread, but you can't deny the people want to try to impress vatrigar and the girls. Grown ass people too.

I don't think it's that. I personally think he's being unfairly harsh in his ratings. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but still, it seems like he's rating low just to rate low.

How the heck did that much spamming get in the past few pages? And what the heck is a 9 or 10 for him?

Oh right, vadrigar is that dude. Pretty hilarious thread. Not even surprised he wouldn't post his pic.

I'm not posting a pic due to confidentiality reasons. In fact I think anyone who posts a picture of themselves on an internet forum is foolish. I'm not obliged to post my own pic just to rate others, that's not how it works on a public forum.

DOWN

Banned
I'm not posting a pic due to confidentiality reasons. In fact I think anyone who posts a picture of themselves on an internet forum is foolish. I'm not obliged to post my own pic just to rate others, that's not how it works on a public forum.
Few people will ever face consequences of note for their pic being on the Internet. Heck, you rating them is probably the most they'll ever regret having a pic on the Internet now lol

FUME5

Something something fun at parties.

Edit

Marrec, look a lot fucking better than your last profile pic, 6/10.

Chuckles, 4.3/10 (had to do it).

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Dude gave me a 5/10...wtf lmao. Ahh whatever, beauty is subjective. The scores are funny though

marrec

Banned
Better than looking constipated I suppose :p score is too high though but thanks!

I'm a straight dude so my score is meaningless to you. If I saw you on the street I'd say "that's an attractive dude I think I dunno" and if forced I would relegate the question to one of my women friends.

Allonym

What do you feel puts you above average?

I just feel that I'm a lot more attractive than a 5 and I think the attention I get from the opposite sex and gay dudes kinda cements that idea of mine. I'm not saying I'm flawless or that everyone will see me as attractive. For me an attractive person is attractive because they are. I don't attempt to make it into a science and say "oh their face is symmetrical or their nose this or eyes that." It's difficult to explain but if you understand what I'm saying then I think you can decipher an answer to your question. Or more simply, it's not particular features that I think make me attractive, I just think I am. Hope that answers your question

marrec

Banned
I just feel that I'm a lot more attractive than a 5 and I think the attention I get from the opposite sex and gay dudes kinda cements that idea of mine. I'm not saying I'm flawless or that everyone will see me as attractive. For me an attractive person is attractive because they are. I don't attempt to make it into a science and say "oh their face is symmetrical or their nose this or eyes that." It's difficult to explain but if you understand what I'm saying then I think you can decipher an answer to your question. Or more simply, it's not particular features that I think make me attractive, I just think I am. Hope that answers your question

All of this is what makes it hard to answer a question based on a single picture. There are some chicks who I've seen and internally rated (everyone does) and then hang out with them for a bit and the rating changes dramatically one way or another. So who cares if some nameless thing on the net rated you a 5/10 as long as you know you're a 10/10 baby.

Kevyt

I'm a straight dude so my score is meaningless to you. If I saw you on the street I'd say "that's an attractive dude I think I dunno" and if forced I would relegate the question to one of my women friends.

You look so different without glasses!

It's like you've been hiding your beauty from Gaf by having your previous avatar of yourself with your glasses, and now you're like bam!

Looking good

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Allonym

All of this is what makes it hard to answer a question based on a single picture. There are some chicks who I've seen and internally rated (everyone does) and then hang out with them for a bit and the rating changes dramatically one way or another. So who cares if some nameless thing on the net rated you a 5/10 as long as you know you're a 10/10 baby.

Lmao thanks 👍

Well if my one picture didn't turn you gay instantly I'm a total failure and a -13/10

marrec

Banned
This thread is fucking hilarious.
Do me:

You do kinda look like Lores less mystical half bro. I wish I still had hair like that. 6.5/10

Alright! Now it's getting interesting. No more goofy photos. This is me with my face in full view. It's from 2013. A little old, but I look the same.

Holy shit your face is symmetrical as hell. 9/...

...wait, is that a navy blazer with black slacks? 6/10.

You look so different without glasses!

It's like you've been hiding your beauty from Gaf by having your previous avatar of yourself with your glasses, and now you're like bam!

Looking good

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks and I took that picture in order to give the shitlords in goobergate and on reddit an apoplexy of hate in order to control their reaction to me. It totally worked, but now that there are only a few over the hill racists left on my reddit hate-club I feel like I can take a normal pic.

Fully loaded mashed potatoes are bomb.
9/10. would be 10/10 if they were twice baked. An hour in the tanning booth aka oven wouldn't kill you

It was a Close Encounter reference.

I mentioned "boobies."
Marrec replied with "this is important."
I wrote "this means something" with a photo of sculpted mashed potato boobies.

And the bottom button is buttoned..sleeves too long..ties too wide for his body..
this is getting ugly.

I know nothing about fashion, but shit, you're right about the sleeves. It was tailored too. Well, my mom took my measurements abd gave it to the tailor anyway. I didn't even notice until you guys pointed it out. I'm gonna have to order a new suit soon.

marrec

Banned
I know nothing about fashion, but shit, you're right about the sleeves. It was tailored too. Well, my mom took my measurements abd gave it to the tailor anyway. I didn't even notice until you guys pointed it out. I'm gonna have to order a new suit soon.

No worries, you can get someone to take the sleeves in, that should be routine for any tailor. You should shorten those slacks a bit too while you're at it, the break is too heavy.

mintylurb

Did you get it custom made in the city? I travel over to asia frequesntly and noticed that they are, in general, seem to be better at making suits for slimmer builds(HK or SK) at a reasonable rate.

He rated you a 5 and me a 6? LOL what the hell!? Looks are subjective but shit, come on now guy. You're clearly more attractive than I am. His ratings are weird.

Same here. Some of the "good looking" people were... well, below good looking to me (but I'm just a chick, what do I know about what I think is hot to me :p?)

Yep :D

Have you.... seen his body? He's far, far above "average." And yes, your body matters in attractiveness, and people that deny this are either lying or in a very small minority.

I'm actually kinda curious if vatri is a chick. If so, I wanna be her friend.. we'll NEVER fight over men :D

Hate to say it but......height is pretty important too

Top Bottom