• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

I know, and I've commented on it.

That being said, if I had to pick between someone my height with his body and face (so, him), and someone that was 6'0" with flab, fat, and bad skin... purely on a physical level, there'd be no question I'd go for him every single time.

Yet if it was him 5'6 vs him 6'1, you'd definitely go for the latter

I give you an 8! Like the hair cut

Here's mine:

vTQiUaB.jpg

I too lost some weight off and on this year and feeling alright :)

don't listen to that troll
, you're 8.5 easy, I love your look.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I went up 2 Vadri-points in only 2 weeks! It happened to me GAF, and it can happen to you.

marrec

Banned
I have no such bias and I'd say you're pretty attractive.

And for some reason you do look like a character in a mystery series that people wanna know more about.lol

See! Totally looks like a dashing villain.

Balds a good look for you but those glasses are even better. 6/10

I await you vadrigar.

#rateme

Also this thread taught me I can't take a selfie at all..Its actually pretty tricky /

The art of taking a selfie is a difficult one to master. Your lighting is important and you botched it! Still, not a bad looking dude as dudes go I suppose. Nice head shape? 6/10.

jasonng

AgoUzK7.png

I'm 4'3" btw.

I'm sure you already know you don't have physical traits that most would consider attractive. I don't either. I have to say though that you still look fucking badass and I am damn sure you're a hit as a bartender.

Will buy copious amounts of drinks from you then call a cab for me/10

HeelPower

See! Totally looks like a dashing villain.
Yup.He totally looks the part!

The art of taking a selfie is a difficult one to master. Your lighting is important and you botched it! Still, not a bad looking dude as dudes go I suppose. Nice head shape? 6/10.
I almost never take selfies and I used to mock the act.Turns its actually really not straightforward if you want a decent one.

I almost never got compliment on my head shape! Thanks for the positivity!

marrec

Banned
I'm sure you already know you don't have physical traits that most would consider attractive. I don't either. I have to say though that you still look fucking badass and I am damn sure you're a hit as a bartender.

Will buy copious amounts of drinks from you then call a cab for me/10

He's well groomed (better than more on GAF) and looks like he has his life together as hell despite cradling a bottle of whiskey. Puts him on a much higher footing than a lot of people in this thread IMO, but I'm terrible at rating dudes D: Chuckl3s gets a 6/10 from me. The lighting and what looks like professional photography is very evocative and probably affected my rating.

I'm totally jealous of half of the hair being posted here. My hair is thinning and I used to have a luscious full head of hair. Chuckl3s magnificent hawk is amazing and makes me totally jealous. :(

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Why am I doing this? *sigh*

8kEwk8R.jpg

FKMDLWQ.jpg

Silly face.

To everyone else: Some are more or less attractive, but everyone is unique. I like that.

Here's another one when I had shorter hair:

MFTMA09.jpg

RZ9nCBU.jpg

pixelation

While I know it's not a "rule". I personally think if someone is going to come into a thread like this and start throwing ratings at people who have posted pictures, then they should have to post a picture.

It's easy to hide beind anonymity and judge people, why don't you post a picture Vadrigar? Judging by your previous threads, and posts I'd say you're probably a very insecure person, and criticising others makes you feel better about yourself.

While lilthepale gave ratings that some didn't like, she at least posted pictures of herself.

Don't get me wrong, I've got no problem with the ratings, looks are subjective, and if you're posting pictures of yourself asking to be rated then you can't complain at the ratings. But I'm not keen on people casting ratings while they're hiding behind a keyboard. Ratings aside at least the people that have posted on here are secure enough to do that so respect for that at least.

Agreed, he says he's a 6 himself. Well show your picture then...

EDIT: Dang dp.

I can't tell if that's good or bad. Without the comment, a 7/10 doesn't strike me as all that good. But with your comment you say it as if it's pretty high. Thanks, I guess? lol

68.2% of people fall within one standard deviation in normal distribution, which covers the ratings 3.33/10–6.67/10. A 7 puts you at about the 85–90 percentile.

HeelPower

I am fine with Vadrigar not posting his pic.

His posts wouldn't be as fun if he got rated lol

But then again liliththepale posted her pic and her ratings are still anticipated lol

Top Bottom