• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

pixelation

Here are two recent ones I've come across. Not sure if without makeup (that includes the male lol) but I'll try:

9/10 female:

10/10 male:

ROFL dude!, the girl is hot for sure... but the dude?, get out of here with that shit. You've lost whatever credibility you had left with that.

Edit: I'm the king of the DP it seems...

pixelation

tumblr_m39ms1Fa7d1qcjgu9o1_250.jpg

There is not salt in this thread, Vadrigar has some people upset because his scale is wack, his examples of perfect 10's are laughable at best and he doesn't seem to have the balls/ovaries to post a pic of him/herself masquerading it as privacy issues (though he says he's a 6 him/herself, but that is worthless w/o a pic to corroborate).

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Both could be correct.

But, I don't need validation, not because I'm a chick on a gaming side, but because I have a wonderful boyfriend and I have enough self-esteem. There's really no reason why I would care to get rated. People's ratings aren't going to change how I look. I also don't see the point of putting my photos all over GAF constantly, especially since I've posted quite a few before!

On the other hand, plenty of girl gaffers have posted in the various Post Your Pic threads.

rokkerkory

nobody can rate you with this pic. don't you have another one?

You gf is like a 9/10.

There's another guy doing the exact same directly behind you.

Hair/facial hair combo really working for ya. 8/10
Difficult picture to judge, at a guess, 7-8/10?

Both could be correct.

But, I don't need validation, not because I'm a chick on a gaming side, but because I have a wonderful boyfriend and I have enough self-esteem. There's really no reason why I would care to get rated. People's ratings aren't going to change how I look. I also don't see the point of putting my photos all over GAF constantly, especially since I've posted quite a few before!

Question: What's with those pose? My boyfriend ALSO loves these "biting face off" selfies.

I actually think, of the recent 10 photos we've taken together, that 6 or more have been this style. WHAT GIVES.

Here's another one. Not too long ago when my hair was shorter.

988605_10151631569913758_44101886_n.jpg

Vadrigar's rating make way more sense once you flip the scale, ex 1/10 being more attractive, 10/10 being less attractive.

I see what you did there Vadrigar, you didn't fool me.

DOWN

Banned
That's just one example of a 10/10 male. Here are 2 more:
That first one is so exaggerated looking though and it is clearly not in a positive way to many people here. Gandy and O'pry are arguably 10s though, in my opinion, so I get those selections.

But that makes me confused as to why the asymmetry and unconventional features (such as Gandy's nose visible from other angles) lower some of the best looking people in this thread down to below average or average to you. You seem to have some delusions, bias, and inconsistencies.

Cavill's face isn't striking/unique compared to the 3 I posted which is why he falls short. That guy is 8/10.

If that guy is a 8 and henry cavill is an 8 then hardly anyone is over a 6 irl

No wonder men have a much lower standard on women. They'd rate the average chick a 7 or 8 as long she isn't fat

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Why are all of your examples always of the same uh... type of person?

Lol, if you're implying what I think you're implying then I am right there with you. Vadrigar, would you be able to post anyone of color whom you feel is a 10/10? Any race beyond a caucasian would be acceptable for me, I just want to see that you are being completely objective and your personal preferences or biases aren't creeping into or skewing your judgements. Just a little disclaimer, I'm not making this about race or claiming Vadrigar is racist but if he has a bias it detracts completely from all his previous ratings.

Lol, if you're implying what I think you're implying then I am right there with you. Vadrigar, would you be able to post anyone of color whom you feel is a 10/10? Any race beyond a caucasian would be acceptable for me, I just want to see that you are being completely objective and your personal preferences or biases aren't creeping into or skewing your judgements. Just a little disclaimer, I'm not making this about race or claiming Vadrigar is racist but if he has a bias it detracts completely from all his previous ratings.

He rated this victorian secret model an 8

http://files.moguldom.net/sites/21/2014/03/Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runway+bIcOEcB8Y7Wl.jpg

stn

Guys, its just ONE person's personal scale. Looks are subjective. Someone out there may think you're a 1/10, someone else might think you're a 10.

Sobriquet

I thought it was known, long ago, who was the best looking gaffer. I'd have to ask my real life friends who it is, because they were the members back then. Does anybody know if this is true or were they just stating who they thought was the best looking?

Wasn't it robertsan21?

HeelPower

That's five higher than what I was expecting, so I'll take it. Are we doing C&C in here? If so, maybe give some pointers about how to boost my rating.
Goddamn man..

The second pic you just posted looks a bit like Edward Norton in fight club and actually looksbgood.

Idk why you posted that first pic with contorted expression.

Top Bottom