• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

tumblr_m39ms1Fa7d1qcjgu9o1_250.jpg

How old are you? Chances are you'll soon lose the "baby fat" and start to get nice facial features :) But yeah, definitely either shave clean or grow a full beard.

Bill Trinen's lost son/10. Would like to see another photo to give you a score.

I don't see Bill Trinen's resemblance at all. Here are two more recent photos of me looking more normal.

And of course a mirror selfie of what I look like today.

stn

@Vadrigar

I think your grading scale isn't adjusted, man. I saw in another post you gave yourself a 6/10, yet you also made it clear that you're not too happy with how you look. A 6/10 is at least average. I don't mean to criticize you, I'm just posting this because it doesn't make sense.

If anyone wants a critique, quote me. I refuse to post a number value but I will tell you exactly what's good and what needs work. That's much more valuable than a score.

vikki

I agree with the Daniel Day Lewis comment, but the eyes remind me of Adrien Brody. You stand out, in a good way.

Go easy gaf.

You've got one eye open more than the other, but overall, you're good looking. Nice mouth, looks like you're hiding nice hair under the hood, and the stubble works for you. Just keep the stubble off your neck and you're good.

QsJeudM.jpg

Im not a selfie person

You don't have to be a selfie person, you're in good shape, pretty good shape, great shape. You've got high cheekbones, which goes nicely with the rest of your face. I'd like to see another pic, preferably with you smiling.

vikki

I thought it was known, long ago, who was the best looking gaffer. I'd have to ask my real life friends who it is, because they were the members back then. Does anybody know if this is true or were they just stating who they thought was the best looking?

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Here are two recent ones I've come across. Not sure if without makeup (that includes the male lol) but I'll try:

9/10 female:

10/10 male:

Whew! And I actually thought I was that unattractive until you posted what your idea of a 10/10 male is. Now I'm thrilled to have gotten a 4 because we have totally different definitions of attractive! lol

OCD Guy

For me personally there aren't many 10s out there. A 9 for me in terms of men would be someone like this. The French model in Nicki Minajs music video.

tumblr_lfxhfkxZvD1qbs93xo1_500.jpg

Pictures make a difference though, I could post a picture of him in this thread and going by the ratings so far most people would probably give him a 4 or some shit lol

OCD Guy

Do not want. xD
Then again I have rather... specific taste I guess. Here are two 10/10 for me:
CB-cullen-bohannon-32264046-600-450.png
ae1ff07a03fa295135ee9f932dbd4f18.jpg

And that's the thing, no matter what you look like people are always going to have different opinions.

Yes while there are people who exist who the majority of the population would deem as unattractive or attractive, people have different types.

Look at someone like Channing Tatum, lots of women find him really attractive, I can't see it. Now don't get me wrong, he's not ugly at all, and he's not average, but some people rate him as godly, and I don't see it. Brad Pitt would probably be another one I don't understand.

or let's take Tulisa who was in N-Dubz, not sure you guys from America will know who she is, but she was voted the worlds sexiest woman, again I'm not saying she's ugly, and hell I certainly wouldn't say no (not saying I'd have a chance) but she's nowhere near the sexiest woman in the world that I've seen, that's the thing with opinions. If I was asked to name the top 3 women in the world that I've seen in the media she would not be in there, or even a consideration for top 3.

And I bet if everyone on this thread had to name top 3 women they'd all be vastly different lists

I'm not particularly attracted to blonde haired women, if there was an attractive dark haired and attractive blonde haired women I'd prefer the dark haired woman 9 times out of 10, and as a preference I don't really like pure white looking females, I tend to find mixed race, or Mediterranean, Hispanic women more attractive, so when someone gives a traditional really pale looking women, with no lips, very skinny etc a high rating, I often don't agree.

Top Bottom