• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF MLB League Thread: The Curse of Bagwell..

AkaBalla

I hope everyone else who played ahead went with this forumla, If not resets may occur..

Me and the head Admin will have a discussion about this.

FYI

Dez said:
ChrisJames, when do you wanna play? I'm free from now till late.. except from 10-11 (draft time!)

Do you wanna meet in the lobby at 5 EDT, play one game (I want to watch the G-Town/UNC game), then play our others late tonight (like after 11) or tomorrow?

Dez

ChrisJames said:
Do you wanna meet in the lobby at 5 EDT, play one game (I want to watch the G-Town/UNC game), then play our others late tonight (like after 11) or tomorrow?

Sure. one game at 5 is good, and one or two tonight.. see you there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
KarishBHR said:
Yo I have been gone all weekend, when are we moving onto the 3rd series?

You play me,the Astros.

When do you want to start this series?

Dez

Yeah, just message me here when you're ready to play.. before 9:30 is good, or after 11.

EDIT: oy, i was credited with the win for that d/c'ed game, and you the loss :lol

This game is frustrating. Or maybe I just suck at it. I can't string together many hits, so it feels like all I can do is hit HR's. Arrgghh.

Let me know when you want to finish our series Dez.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yo Sef, Ando, and JuanMR2 if you guys want to get some games in on starting Tuesday I'm good.

Life's been... fizucked for the last week to say the least and I am looking to get back on track.

Dez

ChrisJames said:
This game is frustrating. Or maybe I just suck at it. I can't string together many hits, so it feels like all I can do is hit HR's. Arrgghh.

Let me know when you want to finish our series Dez.

We can finish tonight around 11:45. I'd prefer tonight, have to study tomorrow. Still have about 5 more rounds in the gaf fantasy draft, hopefully half an hour is enough.

Dez said:
We can finish tonight around 11:45. I'd prefer tonight, have to study tomorrow. Still have about 5 more rounds in the gaf fantasy draft, hopefully half an hour is enough.

Yeah, just message me on Live when you're ready. I'm doing HR derby for some practice :)

KarishBHR

Sanjuro Tsubaki, you have yet to play your 2nd series... please get on that so you and I can play our 3rd series. PM me when you're ready

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
KarishBHR said:
Sanjuro Tsubaki, you have yet to play your 2nd series... please get on that so you and I can play our 3rd series. PM me when you're ready

You could play me instead,you're my 3rd series.Im not sure why Zep gave you 1 game with someone else before our 3 game series.

Since hes only played 1 game and I have played 6 ,you should just skip that game for now and play me.

MickeyPhree

Zep, when you are ready to play, shoot me a message. I'll be free after 7pm starting tomorrow night(24 and fantasy baseball draft tonight).

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
hey bluemax, just hit me up on aim when you're ready, i should be around the rest of the night

bluemax

Banned
sefskillz said:
hey bluemax, just hit me up on aim when you're ready, i should be around the rest of the night

Sorry I didn't get home till after 10pm PST, you had an away message up so I figured you'd gone to sleep. I'll try and get home sooner tonight but I don't know. I've got this stupid project that I'm trying to debug. Still I really want to play so I'll do my best.

Big Zep what's going on man? You haven't posted here in what seems like ages and have only played 3 games. Don't give up on the league, we're gonna make it :)

Matrix

This league just has way too many people.

I cant even get KarishBHR to respond to my posts in here.

If something doesnt change soon im going to make a smaller league with people who have time to play more.

Matrix said:

If something doesnt change soon im going to make a smaller league with people who have time to play more.

I think that's a good idea. We should start a league with like 8-12 players/4 playoff teams.

Matrix

ChrisJames said:

614648871_l.gif

MickeyPhree

ChrisJames said:
Big Zep what's going on man? You haven't posted here in what seems like ages and have only played 3 games. Don't give up on the league, we're gonna make it :)

I'm suppossed to play him(my first two series are done) and he hasn't got back to me :(

I'm down for whatever, I just know we need to get some sort of consistency to keep the league community going until NCAA drops in a couple of months.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:

I got crushed with work was my problem. Like I said in the MLB thread, I was transfered to the Yankee Stadium project since I am good with concrete. This is the first night that I have a few hours to play, but I have to do paperwork still. :lol :(

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
bluemax said:
Sorry I didn't get home till after 10pm PST, you had an away message up so I figured you'd gone to sleep. I'll try and get home sooner tonight but I don't know. I've got this stupid project that I'm trying to debug. Still I really want to play so I'll do my best.
im probably out tonight unless you're around late, going to the predators / oilers game tonight.

AkaBalla

This league started like 13 days ago.. Chill out saying the league is failing, not saying it wont but its been a measley 13 days since opening night.

JuanMR2

Wellington said:
Yo Sef, Ando, and JuanMR2 if you guys want to get some games in on starting Tuesday I'm good.

Life's been... fizucked for the last week to say the least and I am looking to get back on track.

I can play tonight around 9:30 PST not sure if you're up that late. And I can play Wednesday after 7PM PST.

bluemax

Banned
sefskillz said:
im probably out tonight unless you're around late, going to the predators / oilers game tonight.

Late works. I'm on the West Coast. Just IM me when you get back if you're down to play.

sext0n said:
I'm suppossed to play him(my first two series are done) and he hasn't got back to me :(

He's been having some bandwidth issues....when I can play him it's basically crap as we tried multiple times one night to get it to work. He said it took him 5 minutes just to download the roster. The plans are to try and get our series done no later than Friday.

I tried to play with him last Thursday but he was busy playing Virtua Tennis with a lady friend.....he has his priorities straight. :D

Anyways, I haven't flaked on the league and neither has he so calm down. I'll go ahead and play pheeniks if he is availabe before then. I should be available after Lost tomorrow night and then this weekend.

Zep

Banned
I havent flaked at all...It's just been bandwith issues+school work thats been killing me. I've had nothing to report.

Be patient with me here...it'll come together. Sext0n, if your available during the day(before 2pm est) lets play as the network runs great then.

Top Bottom