• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF MLB League Thread: The Curse of Bagwell..

MickeyPhree

Big Zep said:
Be patient with me here...it'll come together. Sext0n, if your available during the day(before 2pm est) lets play as the network runs great then.

I work until 5;30 est monday through friday. Anytime after that is good.

sext0n said:
I work until 5;30 est monday through friday. Anytime after that is good.

That's the problem, his bandwidth sucks Monday through Wednesday after 2:00 est. Which is why our series hasn't been done....I'm hoping we can just knock out all 3 games in one night.

AkaBalla

Series 2 is due by Sunday night @ 9pm est 4/1 my birthday actually

We will enforce the 3 games series to be completed on a weekly basis. So mark your calendars for the weeks/series to be completed every Sun by 9pm est as thats the deadline. Games will be simmed if they are not complete.

If you need an extended week please PM myself or Zep and we'll hook u up.

Aka & Zep

JuanMR2

Wellington I'll be on AIM around 5pm PST. I'm headed out of town for a business trip and won't be back until Monday. So let's play a few games today.

XBL: JuanMR2
AIM: JuanMR2

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ugh I won't be able to tonight. Another ****ing emergency at work. This is getting real old real ****ing fast.

I apologize and I guess I will see you monday.

dcx i might be able to play at 8pm pst, maybe 8:30. i gots to see my lost at 10 pm pst!

also, let it be known to everyone that i am going to be gone from april 1 to april 20th on business! so don't be mad that we can't play our games in that time :D

Sanjuro

I am back. Nobody was available tonight to play a game. I mean I just got home on Monday and wasn't available until 9:30 and worked 9-10:30 tuesday and 9-9:30 tonight.

DCX

DCX
wow, i really suck...1-9 :lol I have lost some close games, one run games...i can't seal the deal...man i hope things pick up or i'm going to end the season with one win.

DCX

KarishBHR

SanjuroTsubaki said:
I am back. Nobody was available tonight to play a game. I mean I just got home on Monday and wasn't available until 9:30 and worked 9-10:30 tuesday and 9-9:30 tonight.

Ok good, you're back!

When should we play?

oh dont worry dcx, you will win our series 2-1 since i cannot ****ing ever hold a god damn lead. after you hit that 2 run dong to tie it i said to myself **** this!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh dont worry dcx, you will win our series 2-1 since i cannot ****ing ever hold a god damn lead. after you hit that 2 run dong to tie it i said to myself **** this!
Well we have similar problems. I can never string hits together and produce runs. I strand so many runner @ third it isn't even funny. My pitcher is good, until i give up a 3 or 4 spot, and most of the game i'm working from behind and close it within one or two and lose lol. That has been my season.

DCX

So Kenny Rogers is going to be out for the first half of the season... He had surgery today for a blood clot :( Is this going to affect me at all?

bluemax

Banned
Played my first game with sefskillz, holy crap what a game. 14-13 final as I throw to first instead of home in the 12th. Pujols 4-6 with 3 home runs and 6 RBI. Chris Duncan is a nice player too. Now if only Rolen would get started...

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
bluemax said:
Played my first game with sefskillz, holy crap what a game. 14-13 final as I throw to first instead of home in the 12th. Pujols 4-6 with 3 home runs and 6 RBI. Chris Duncan is a nice player too. Now if only Rolen would get started...
great game, duncan and pujols owned me :(

bluemax

Banned
sefskillz said:
great game, duncan and pujols owned me :(

If it makes you feel better I got shut down by David Wells in the next game :( Still won, Duncan is clutch!

And Edmonds is back meaning my offense and defense are that much better!

MickeyPhree

Big Zep said:
Storybook, Sext0n...let me know guys!?!!

If you can get up early on saturday or sunday and do this im in. Work till 530est monday through friday so at night im fine, but that's when your connection gets ****ed I'm assuming.

AkaBalla

Series 1 Status

San Diego @ Florida

Florida @ Milwakee

Minnesota @ Texas

San Diego @ San Francisco

Series 2 Status

Philadelphia @ Atlanta 3 games

Ny Mets @ San Diego 3 games

NY Yankees @ Minnesota 2 games

St Louis @ Milwakee 2 games

Minnesota, Milwakee, Philadelphia & San Diego are way behind

All of these games will be simmed by Sunday @ 9pm est.

FMT Whats the deal with the 4 games vs the Cubs? I might have to reset the last game you played vs them even though you lost.

AkaBalla

After the 4 game series i am not editing the schedule...

If anyone wants to edit the schedule to play out 3 game series the rest of the year speak up and let me kow you want to help. I have had no time to edit this schedule.

AkaBalla

I actually edited the schedule until week 21.... I tried my best in making a schedule between NL and AL in which you may have repeat series but this crap is very aggrivating.

Please follow pitching rotations.

Zep

Banned
sext0n said:
If you can get up early on saturday or sunday and do this im in. Work till 530est monday through friday so at night im fine, but that's when your connection gets ****ed I'm assuming.

didnt catch this message this morning...im free all afternoon and tonight, so let me know.

AkaBalla said:
I actually edited the schedule until week 21.... I tried my best in making a schedule between NL and AL in which you may have repeat series but this crap is very aggrivating.

Please follow pitching rotations.

Thanks. I was going to offer to do the schedule so that we could have 3 game series' for the rest of the season... So if you need any help in the future with the season schedule let me know.

AkaBalla

ChrisJames said:
Thanks. I was going to offer to do the schedule so that we could have 3 game series' for the rest of the season... So if you need any help in the future with the season schedule let me know.

Thanks for stepping up Chris.. If you want to do the rest of the scheudle u may.. I actually have 2 series vs interleague opponets if u want to edit that that would be sweet.

Just trying to have at least everyone playing each team once, in there division and then 3 interleague agmes or something. if u wanna figure it out that would be cool... Hit me on aim if u wanna chat about it.

MickeyPhree

Big Zep said:
didnt catch this message this morning...im free all afternoon and tonight, so let me know.

Either an hour before the gator game or sometime after it. I'm not gonna go out tonight. I'll be sitting on AIM if you want to msg me, sext0n319

aka, erase the 0-3 "win" i had against the cubs. he was beating me 3-0 and then the game disconnected and gave me the win even though we were both still online.

Dez

Cloudy said:
ggs, Dez. Damn, Wells is amazing in this game :(

I can't believe I got caught stealing with him right before hitting the HR with Thomas. What happened in the first game though, LOL. So many sliders right in my wheelhouse.

Top Bottom