• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feep said:
I responded yes on Page 1.

Feep
Trendsetter
(Yesterday, 08:15 PM)
Reply | Quote | Edit/Del

P.S. I will bring ladies.

yXj5U.jpg

NoRéN

Korey said:
Isn't the OP super poor?
It's a trap. OP is going to try and sell everyone knives.

It's cool to see that the party is on. If I were one of the cool, popular gafers, I would love to go.

Iceman

I'll try to get the ladies out there too. I think I'll tell them there'll be Rock Band and beer.. and Hollywood Hills, that really does sell itself. Honestly, if you haven't seen it, it's impressive. What's the upper/lower age limit on the ladies?

Salazar said:
I don't know what the one on the far right is so prissy about.

Oh god I thought you meant the one in the shorts with the tan, but I didn't even NOTICE the lochness monster creeping up on the edges of the pic.

NoRéN said:
It's a trap. OP is going to try and sell everyone knives.

It's cool to see that the party is on. If I were one of the cool, popular gafers, I would love to go.
No excuses. Just come on down if you wanna just chill. :D

S1lent

Please don't drop the ball on the stream, I really want to see this!

Also, the idea someone had earlier of having pre-party interviews on the red carpet is fucking awesome. :lol

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
-PXG- said:
We need an East coast party. Someone from NYC or Philly should host one.

Seconded. I'd say Philly is a nice, central, east coast location. But I am biased being near DC.

Iceman said:
I'll try to get the ladies out there too. I think I'll tell them there'll be Rock Band and beer.. and Hollywood Hills, that really does sell itself. Honestly, if you haven't seen it, it's impressive. What's the upper/lower age limit on the ladies?

Just watch out for the jailbait.

NoRéN

donkey show said:
No excuses. Just come on down if you wanna just chill. :D
It really does sound like lots of fun! Must be a great place too, being in the hollywood hills and all.

The red carpet interviews should be streamed as well. I predict many shirt.woot.com name drops when people are asked who are they wearing.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
ICallItFutile said:
So 20 Gaffers confirmed with ladies promised? Sounds like this party is going places.

Is Gaming side aware of this?

I don't know.... is there a way to make them aware? I would post a thread over there about it but I don't want to risk the ban.....

Edit: Feep and Iceman, any ladies would be appreciate. Just try and keep it above 18.

Edit 2: Just because I played Chewbacca on the Blvd. Doesn't mean I am "Super Poor". :p

-PXG-

Rorschach said:
Wasn't the OP some creepy dude that had no real life friends? How's he gonna bring the ladies? Secondly, wasn't he renting a room from some dude who was renting a house? Is this party while the dude is out of town or something? Don't get arrested, LA GAF!

[edit]

:lol
Shit just got real

New York City GAF here! I'd consider going to a NYC party, though I'm not one of the cool or popular ones. :D

Good luck with your West Coast party, though! I'm sad to say that this party will probably end in tears for at least one person.

Why would you do that? said:
New York City GAF here! I'd consider going to a NYC party, though I'm not one of the cool or popular ones. :D

Good luck with your West Coast party, though! I'm sad to say that this party will probably end in tears for at least one person.

But who will it be? Tune in to find out on the thrilling season finale.

Skiesofwonder

Rorschach said:
Wasn't the OP some creepy dude that had no real life friends? How's he gonna bring the ladies? Secondly, wasn't he renting a room from some dude who was renting a house? Is this party while the dude is out of town or something? Don't get arrested, LA GAF!

[edit]

:lol

Go ahead, judge me from my past. BTW, I actually had 591 real life friends, but no gaming ones. :p

And no, I have the OK to host this party. I filled everyone in (landlord and owner) and they are ok with it. I have put together other parties for people here so they really owe me one anyways. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

-PXG-

Seriously East coast GAF? You're gonna let the West coast 1up us like that? Lets show em how we do.

And no, none of you weird motherfuckers are coming to my house.

edit

It's a trap. Remember, don't drink the kool-aid.

Ominym

Banned
Skiesofwonder said:
Go ahead, judge me from my past. BTW, I actually had 591 real life friends, but no gaming ones. :p

And no, I have the OK to host this party. I filled everyone in (landlord and owner) and they are ok with it. I have put together other parties for people here so they really owe me one anyways. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.
Did you tell them you were inviting the internet over? :lol

NoRéN

Nightshade1765 said:
Did you tell them you were inviting the internet over? :lol
Yeah, what if some asshole posts your address on craigslist or that website that acts as the internet's taint?

Skiesofwonder

NoRéN said:
Yeah, what if some asshole posts your address on craigslist or that website that acts as the internet's taint?

Not worried about it. :)

btw, I didn't say they were "off the internet" but at most of our parties we have a bunch of random peeps there so I see no difference in this. And we rent rooms out to people off craigslist of all places, so having a party with a few gaffers shouldn't be much to worry about (IMO).

NoRéN

Skiesofwonder said:
Not worried about it. :)

btw, I didn't say they were "off the internet" but at most of our parties we have a bunch of random peeps there so I see no difference in this. And we rent rooms out to people off craigslist of all places, so having a party with a few gaffers shouldn't be much to worry about (IMO).
Man, you seem like a really cool down to earth dude. After looking at some the links posted, I remembered who you were. My lady and I were heading to a friends house in Hollywood not to long ago. Drove by to look for you. It wasn't hard to spot chewbacca.

-PXG- said:
Seriously East coast GAF? You're gonna let the West coast 1up us like that? Lets show em how we do.

And no, none of you weird motherfuckers are coming to my house.

edit

It's a trap. Remember, don't drink the kool-aid.
West coast is the best coast.

feel

I'm excited for the livestream and reading this thread as it all happens, one way or the other, hilarity will ensue.

Feep

Banned
Zozz said:
So is everyone going to reveal their username?
I'm a hyper-minor GAF celebrity; of course I'm revealing my username! How will everyone know to hang around me and make me look cool otherwise?

-PXG-

Convince Combine to go. Not for cruel or mean reasons, just so the poor guy gets out of the house and ges some social interaction. Maybe one of you (or all of you) can help him out. He lives in NorCal, and is either too lazy, or too shy to go.

Irish

Hm, I wish I could still look at the "Threads Created By:" section of somebody's profile. Skies seems to have a wonderful list of threads I need to add to my backlog.

On a more serious note, I would go, but I'm a member of Poor Midwest-GAF (Indy).

Skiesofwonder

Just so we can get this out of the way:

Yes, I am also the guy that posted the thread about my mom dating Elvis.

(and every thread I posted WAS REAL)

Ok, now party time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom