• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I was just loading that exact king chair into a cargo van this morning.

AcridMeat

Banned
Having watched Scratch this past weekend, someone should bring their turntable.

Also what's the word on the NorCal meet up?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
AcridMeat said:

The last I heard they were all coming together and taking a road trip to this meet up.

DO IT!

Skiesofwonder

thebaroness said:
This sounds like so much fun :< I wish I could get to LA from Chicago easier

Just bite the bullet and do it. Over 34 gaffers confirmed. At least 60 people coming, and over 20 of them are girls!!! :)

And I still have over a week to promote this thing!

whitehawk

Banned
Man, I would really love to go to this :( Sadly I am in Canada and have no way to get there.

If I were going though, I can guarantee I would already be drunk by the time I showed up :lol

NotWii

Banned
whitehawk said:
Man, I would really love to go to this :( Sadly I am in Canada and have no way to get there.

If I were going though, I can guarantee I would already be drunk by the time I showed up :lol
Skype your appearance.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
MiDNiGHTS said:
I think Justin.tv is better in terms of quality and even reliability.
You have an avatar of the MILF of the century. I just wanted to post that on the internet.

Edit: Goddamn rotating avatars. I meant
6709_2.gif

wmat said:
You have an avatar of the MILF of the century. I just wanted to post that on the internet.

Edit: Goddamn rotating avatars. I meant
6709_2.gif

Technically that's true because she had just become a mother but she was only 28. I usually think of MILFs as somewhere near 40.

Feep

Banned
All of a sudden, this party is awesome.

I'll try and round up the hottest of my female friends to go. I'll have to drastically lie to most of them about the nature of this party, though.

Feep said:

I'll try and round up the hottest of my female friends to go. I'll have to drastically lie to most of them about the nature of this party, though.

Can't wait to see the mass exodus when all the ladies figure out what the party really is.

thefit

AcridMeat said:

I've got turntables but can't scratch for shit but who cares everyone should be drunk anyway I'm no pro by any means but if everyone pitched in their favorite mp3's I could get some nice mixing going on and I'll even bring my 80's vinyl. That is if the wife lets me lol

AcridMeat

Banned
thefit said:
I've got turntables but can't scratch for shit but who cares everyone should be drunk anyway I'm no pro by any means but if everyone pitched in their favorite mp3's I could get some nice mixing going on and I'll even bring my 80's vinyl. That is if the wife lets me lol

Good man! Maybe that's how some of us can contribute who can't go, submitting an mp3 to be mixed. :lol

Skiesofwonder

Feep said:

Awesomeness!!

Lying is ok if it is for a good cause...... and that's what I'll be doing too lol

salva said:
Yo skies, i invited 3 girls and they said they might come.

Double Awesomeness!! I haven't had as much time as I would like to invite girls, but this week will be mostly dedicated to that. Once I get off work, I will be hitting up the Theme Park (Universal, which happens to be really close to my place) tomorrow inviting any cute chick I see.

Wish me luck. :)

Garcia

Do you have the live stream ready ? I hope you're working on that since we'll be following the action online. Justin TV GAF chat in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom