• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

totowhoa

Banned
If this goes over well for you all, we should look into doing this elsewhere--east, west, midwest, UK... could rent a place cheap with five dollars cover charge to take care of it and have ourselves some annual GAF parties :D I'd go if it wasn't a 24 hour nonstop car drive (I live in the midwest).

This is going to be so epic. This is my first summer in LA (im interning), and it would be great to meet some people who aren't my roommates from Cincinnati, or my co-workers :lol

GET READY THOUGH, IM ABOUT TO GET CRAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAY
shy and soft spoken

until I have 2 or more drinks

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
How many Gaffers live in LA or the surrounding area? I'm guessing more then 28. Come on peeps, I promise you it will be a good time. :)

b9BC7.jpg

Someone photoshop Sad Keanu into this.

Frostburn

Just wanted to post and say this is a cool thing you are organizing and I hope everyone who goes has a blast. I'd like to meet up with local Gaffers sometime for dinner or something. Anyone in the Richmond, Va area?

Frostburn said:
Just wanted to post and say this is a cool thing you are organizing and I hope everyone who goes has a blast. I'd like to meet up with local Gaffers sometime for dinner or something. Anyone in the Richmond, Va area?

Nobody wants dinner man they wanna party.

panda21

holy shit that looks incredible.

at first looking at that 'media wall' picture i thought the guy was just going to stick photos of gaffers on his wall and have a 'party', but this sounds even better.

plus house parties where no one really knows the guy that owns the house always go really really well for the house, you're looking at it increasing in value by at least $10,000
there will be vomit

Medalion

Banned
panda21 said:
holy shit that looks incredible.

at first looking at that 'media wall' picture i thought the guy was just going to stick photos of gaffers on his wall and have a 'party', but this sounds even better.

plus house parties where no one really knows the guy that owns the house always go really really well for the house, you're looking at it increasing in value by at least $10,000
there will be vomit
There's still time.

Skiesofwonder

Wouldn't it be awesome if we got T-Shirts with each Gaffer's avatar on the front and their GAF screenname on the back? This way when the gaffer's arrived to the party and had their name crossed off the list to enter, we could hand them their GAF T-Shirt and everyone in the party and the peeps watching the stream would know who was who! :D

I can dream, right?

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Skiesofwonder said:
Wouldn't it be awesome if we got T-Shirts with each Gaffer's avatar on the front and their GAF screenname on the back? This way when the gaffer's arrived to the party and had their name crossed off the list to enter, we could hand them their GAF T-Shirt and everyone in the party and the peeps watching the stream would know who was who! :D

I can dream, right?
That would be hilarious and awesome. Only if you could put animated gifs on the shirts with loops and shit.

NoRéN

Skiesofwonder said:

I can dream, right?
I still feel like no one would know who I was. :(

Skiesofwonder said:

I can dream, right?
Which frame from the animated avatars would you pick? :lol

Skiesofwonder said:

I can dream, right?
:lol yes!

Skiesofwonder

OnkelC said:
WILL COOK ON SITE FOR PLANE TICKET

One day I will have enough money to fly all the gaffers in the world (who want to come) out to my crib for the greatest gaming party in the world!

Not today though. :(

SUPREME1

Banned
Hey Skies, how often are you on the blvd?

If someday a tall light-skinned mexican approaches you, says whats up and then mentions GAF... it'll be me. Don't be scared, as I'll likely then simply walk back to my car.
I'll probably returning to shouts from my wife: "WTF DID YOU JUST PULL OVER AND GET OUT TO TALK TO THAT FURRY THING?!?! WTF IS GOING ON?!?!"

:lol :D :lol

I grew up in Hollywood but don't live there anymore, I'm in Alhambra now. But I do drive thru often.

Skiesofwonder

ImperialConquest said:
Hey Skies, how often are you on the blvd?

If someday a tall light-skinned mexican approaches you, says whats up and then mentions GAF... it'll be me. Don't be scared, as I'll likely then simply walk back to my car.
I'll probably returning to shouts from my wife: "WTF DID YOU JUST PULL OVER AND GET OUT TO TALK TO THAT FURRY THING?!?! WTF IS GOING ON?!?!"

:lol :D :lol

I grew up in Hollywood but don't live there anymore, I'm in Alhambra now. But I do drive thru often.

:lol

Sadly I'm never on the Blvd. anymore. They banned all the street characters. :(

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
It's true, they did ban all the street characters. It's bullshit. They were a big attraction and it feels weird now. I don't know the reason why, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom