• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

this is getting weird. It'll be like attending a party on behalf of other people...

I'll be attending a party (100%) full of people I've never met, as a proxy for another group of people that I've never met. It's like some kind of moebius strip world.

Good news: this is my kind of weird.

Chinner

Banned
i'm going to be utterly disappointed if you don''t. i better see some cock tomorrow
71728n.jpg

Baconbitz

Banned
Since I'm not going to LA just for a party I needs a code plz? You want a christmas wallpaper so I can get the code? :lol :lol :lol

Arcipello

whos bright idea was it to make the Code a request only thing, this entire thread is now just page after page of people wanting the code.....dont worry i wont deviate from the norm.

CODE PLZ!!!!!!

Feep

Banned
Are people actually handing out the code, or are hundreds of Gaffers just screaming "CODE" and no one is responding? :lol :lol :lol

Anyway, the easiest solution to this is to post it on the Online section.

El Sloth

Banned
Feep said:
Are people actually handing out the code, or are hundreds of Gaffers just screaming "CODE" and no one is responding? :lol :lol :lol

Anyway, the easiest solution to this is to post it on the Online section.

Well it seemed like a good idea at the time. I also agree with just putting this in the online section, would make things easier for all of us.

TangMeng

Can someone give me the code please.

And can someone please say fhuta at some point during the night. It would make me awfully happy :D

and a bunch of cocks too plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom