• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skiesofwonder said:
Oh and this girl needs a ride to the party

7528_277640795092_887305092_8833353_5366611_n.jpg

Anyone willing to pick her up on the way over?

Edit: @David the bigger the better but any size speakers will due :)
Where does she live?

Like they said, the party is tomorrow night but the stream is http://www.justin.tv/gafcast. I'll get the access codes out via PM later on tonight. :D I kinda want consensus on the whole situation considering how people have been making a big deal out of it.

Kinda surprised that name wasn't taken yet. :lol

Nameless

MiDNiGHTS said:
Maybe the code should be posted in this thread. If lurkers on GAF can actually attend the party why not let them watch it if they find the code.

We both know where the code should/will be posted. And that place is a secret.

AVclub

I still think the stream is a bad idea, but would also like a code so that I can watch it if I remember it's happening tomorrow. Thank you.

Nameless

AVclub said:
I still think the stream is a bad idea, but would also like a code so that I can watch it if I remember it's happening tomorrow. Thank you.

one can totally avoid appearing on the feed if they like.

AVclub

By the way, is there a way to make unique codes for each person? It would be awesome if we could determine after the party which GAFer leaked their code to outside parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom