• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Sloth said:
Well it seemed like a good idea at the time. I also agree with just putting this in the online section, would make things easier for all of us.
I saw it before the edit.:D

And I agree.

Sheep are made for fuckin'.

Calcaneus

Definitely want to see this.

I'd like a code, please.

Edit-

Feep said:
Are people actually handing out the code, or are hundreds of Gaffers just screaming "CODE" and no one is responding? :lol :lol :lol
:lol Oh god, I feel like such a douche now. I'd still love a code though.

Kimosabae

Banned
This is such an amazing idea. I'd definitely go if it wasn't across the country. If this turns out successful and you decide to do it again, gives us a heads up some months in advance so people can plan accordingly.

What are these codes everyone's asking about?

Snuggler said:
Put code in online forum, it's members only.

This times a million. Do it before we see 10 pages of "code!". I have the code myself and would post it in online but I don't know how the mods feel about that.

Kimosabae said:
What are these codes everyone's asking about?

It's the code to watch the livestream of the party.

Kimosabae

Banned
MiDNiGHTS said:
This times a million. Do it before we see 10 pages of "code!". I have the code myself and would post it in online but I don't know how the mods feel about that.

It's the code to watch the livestream of the party.

I want one!

Calcaneus

MiDNiGHTS said:
See if I start PMing people the code and then donkey show comes online and hands them out people are gonna start getting like double and triple PM's of the same thing spamming them.
Well, the thing is tomorrow anyways right? I think we can wait for donkey show.

The only problem is this thread turning into a mess of requests.

Kimosabae

Banned
MiDNiGHTS said:
See if I start PMing people the code and then donkey show comes online and hands them out people are gonna start getting like double and triple PM's of the same thing spamming them.

I don't care who gives it to me, I just want one, lol.

Where's the stream gonna be???

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
MiDNiGHTS said:
Somebody PM a mod and ask them if we can use the online forum before we all get taken over by code fever.
6709_5.gif

gosh, srsly

mcrae

someone just post it in the online section, with a link back to this thread for justification. i cant imagine any mod being against us using it for that purpose

code plz if no one does this :D

Hahaha this thread sounds like a damn beta code request!

I just left the movies right now so I'll take gaf's suggestion and pop it on the online forum when I get back home, lol.

feel

SOMEONE WITH THE CODE LISTEN UP:

wrap the code in email tags and include it in a post, that way only approved gaf members can see it by quoting the post. This technique is successfully put to use in the thread about giving away xbl/psn codes on the gaming side.

Example: press the quote button on this post to see the hidden message (in the reply window).

cashman

Banned
Letters said:

wrap the code in email tags and include it in a post, that way only approved gaf members can see it by quoting the post. This technique is successfully put to use in the thread about giving away xbl/psn codes on the gaming side.

Example: press the quote button on this post to see the hidden message (in the reply window).
does this actually work

doopity doop

edit: oh I see how this works.

Letters said:

It's gonna be posted in online anyways but I have included it in my post as well so quote it to see it and the link is below...only 23 hours left!

http://www.justin.tv/gafcast

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Wow I arrive home to over 10 facebook inboxes from lurkers wanting some type of access code. I then viewed this topic and LMAO at all the chaos. :lol :lol

Tomorrow shall be epic!

Question:

Are we worried about server problems with the live-stream? Otherwise I see no need to not allow lurkers in on watching the party.....

Skiesofwonder said:
Wow I arrive home to over 10 facebook inboxes from lurkers wanting some type of access code.

LMAO at all the chaos. Tomorrow shall be epic!

Question:

Are we worried about server problems with the live-stream? Otherwise I see no need to not allow lurkers in on watching the party.....

The problem is there are people going who are trying to hide from the government or something apparently and don't want their faces to be seen on the internet and I guess it keeps 4chan away.

whitehawk

Banned
Hold on, I'm going to be at my own party tomorrow night. Can someone record the stream so us AFK people can see it?

Shit, someone have this party in Toronto and I will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom