• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan.

Shoogoo said:
I like the idea. I don't see why everyone is being so paranoid.

Honestly! people are so quick to laugh at the ideas of others, although if I had a gaf party i'd probably only invite space-age gaf <_<

Wanace

I would go but I can't afford to fly to LA because I'm flying to Beijing the following week.

Can't wait to see pics though, bet it would be pretty fun, actually.

Nolan.

Kind of makes me wonder which section of gaf would have the creepiest party, anyway definately interested to see how this goes.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Christ. Bunch of haters up in this bitch.

Tagged for later. I may be in LA at that time, I may not. If so, I'll PM you Skies.

This thread was funny to read when waking up.
I'm in Boston though, can't make it so I'll be there from web cam, open a tiny chat room or ustream/Justintv stream so we can have a live stream of the party. :lol

Also, rip to the people going ;p , reading the drink list, no beer :( , I would have brought new castle :D

"ain't no party like a gaf party cause a gaf party don't stop"

B1FRA.jpg

I want one of these.

Seth C

kkaabboomm said:
See this sounds fun. I'll probably have a Kentucky-GAF meetup sometime during the upcoming basketball season, where me, sethC, potato-dude with the coachcal avatar, and the few other UK basketball fans will go to Pazzo's or something during an away game.

Most people on the internet really are just...people. Except for that one dude who wants your skin as a hat.

Wanna roll with to Pazzo's tonight? It's pint night!

Anyway, I'd attend this party if I lived in the LA area. I've got better things to spend my money on than a flight to LA, though. I've already met countless GAF members. No harm in meeting a few more.

Nolan. said:
Kind of makes me wonder which section of gaf would have the creepiest party, anyway definately interested to see how this goes.
Gaming, no question.

Just imagine the heated debates over the Zelda timeline and Samus' cup size - but in person.

Honestly, a GAF party would be much cooler than some people here think, especially if girls and liquor found their way into this party (and I am sure they would).

A big-ass space to party in, every kind of game ever, good food, drink and music, ladies all over, the freedom to freely discuss our hobby - and the people who would discuss it with you in the same depth/with the same passion that you do? That shit would be AWESOME.

...just take some goddamn baths and dress clean, is all. :lol

Nolan.

captmcblack said:
Honestly, a GAF party would be much cooler than some people here think, especially if girls and liquor found their way into this party (and I am sure they would).

A big-ass space to party in, every kind of game ever, good food, drink and music, ladies all over, the freedom to freely discuss our hobby - and the people who would discuss it with you in the same depth/with the same passion that you do? That shit would be AWESOME.

...just take some goddamn baths and dress clean, is all. :lol

Even if these things did somehow combine I imagine it would be with all the guys (minus gay-gaf) standing against one wall like deers in headlights.

Also iv'e decided if I do have a gafparty nutjobjim has to come (if he's alive)

Jason's Ultimatum said:
OP, if I come to your party, can you get me laid?

shuddup like i'll believe You have a problem getting laid?

Nolan. said:
Even if these things did somehow combine I imagine it would be with all the guys (minus gay-gaf) standing against one wall like deers in headlights

This would be great, because the guys that actually knew what to do when there are a bunch of girls alone and unattached at a party would be like pigs in shit.

Game-playing girls (of which some of them would have to at least be smashable by sheer attrition) at a game forum's party, and liquor is involved. This would literally be the greatest opportunity of a lifetime for some of y'all.

Nolan.

captmcblack said:
This would be great, because the guys that actually knew what to do when there are a bunch of girls alone and unattached at a party would be like pigs in shit.

Game-playing girls (of which some of them would have to at least be smashable by sheer attrition) at a game forum's party, and liquor is involved. This would literally be the greatest opportunity of a lifetime for some of y'all.

Well you shouldn't give away all your secrets since those girls will probably be reading and ready for your advances (if they did turn up)

besada

Banned
It's too far away to make, but I applaud you for having the idea and trying to get this group of guys on the same page. Hope it happens and you post hilarious pictures.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Man if i lived anyway near LA, or even in America.

I want shitloads of pictures.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Arjen said:
Kudo's to you for trying this OP.
I've done a couple of meetings at raves with people from a techno forum, and it was always fun.

What forum? I've met a few people from tranceaddict.com at music festivals and various club events.

OP: I'd go to your party but I live in NY. Sorry.

Pinko Marx said:
If I lived anywhere near LA, or had the money or a way of getting there, I'd do it.

This is what I was thinking. It's one night, at most it ends up being a total meh, and you possibly get killed (in a GAF mass suicide) making the evening news.

Arjen

djtiesto said:
What forum? I've met a few people from tranceaddict.com at music festivals and various club events.

OP: I'd go to your party but I live in NY. Sorry.

Phono, it doesn't exist anymore though.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Nolan. said:
Even if these things did somehow combine I imagine it would be with all the guys (minus gay-gaf) standing against one wall like deers in headlights.

Also iv'e decided if I do have a gafparty nutjobjim has to come (if he's alive)

shuddup like i'll believe You have a problem getting laid?
Superiority acknowledged.

Az

I'm in Florida. If I was any closer I would deff stop by, not scared of you fuckers.
Florida GAF needs to make a party.

hitsugi

I don't know why you're doing this..

..but I will watch the stream and take a guess at when it's safe to stop by

oh wait, I'm pretty unknown on GAF so it'd be pointless unless people from the SSF4 or cooking threads go :(

im down.
a/s/l on folks planning on attending?

30m costa mesa, here.
a fairly good looking guy with a big penis and a big heart.
im also a cheap date.

RedHerring

Neo Member
OP, if you need my skills, and it sounds like you will, I am well known in many large social circles for my robust potato salads.

Clydefrog

viakado said:
im down.
a/s/l on folks planning on attending?

30m costa mesa, here.
a fairly good looking guy with a big penis and a big heart.
im also a cheap date.

i'd actually consider going if a decent crowd shows up. i'm 25m in costa mesa as well.

though i guess i would be a little creeped out if there were webcams everywhere with GAF watching me (you KNOW there'd be a hidden webcam in the bathroom/toilet...)

i'm still kind of a GAF newbie and don't really "know" many of the people here.

soco

RedHerring said:
OP, if you need my skills, and it sounds like you will, I am well known in many large social circles for my robust potato salads.

i'm an expert in japanese culture...

Perspicacity said:
You're awesome for doing this Skies, probably would come if I could (Canadian, poor)

Damn son, it seems like we have a ton of Canadian Gaffers replying in this thread...we should have our own get together and just meet somewhere in the middle of the country (Winnipeg seems central enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom