• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Secret Santa 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

Banned
I wonder what your TT will get.
Sorry, your name made me do a double take, XD

900x900px-LL-628fafaf_wonder.jpeg

John Blade

Just realize I can't go over 30kg of weight if I send it out oversea. Might need to check how much weight right now in the box. I might be putting too much in it as of now.

dreams

First part of my TT's gift done! Should get there on Monday :)

This weekend I'll do part 2 and get some (hopefully) cool local stuff to send.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Just realize I can't go over 30kg of weight if I send it out oversea. Might need to check how much weight right now in the box. I might be putting too much in it as of now.

30kgs? I can't imagine what you're trying to send. I know from Aussie to New Zealand it costs around $60usd to send a box that heavy by sea mail. (I've just packed 7 boxes for emigrating overseas).

Hjod

Banned
30kgs? I can't imagine what you're trying to send. I know from Aussie to New Zealand it costs around $60usd to send a box that heavy by sea mail. (I've just packed 7 boxes for emigrating overseas).

I'm sending myself as a gift, so the 30kg limit might be a problem.

It's hard buying something for my TT, but I think I managed to find a few things he/she will enjoy. Just need to buy a gew things more then I'll send the package.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Just another ancillary update!

• I've responded to all inquiries regarding phone numbers, address clarifications and general questions/issues. If someone out there is still in limbo or waiting on anything from me, shoot me a fresh PM and I'll make sure to get it taken care.
  • I've had a good number of people message me with tracking and/or confirmation of gifts being sent. Thanks!
  • In the past, I've tried to keep the OP updated with gifts as people get them. It's a ton of work, but I'm willing to do it again if you guys help me out a little by trying to PM me with a link to your post once you do receive and show off your gift! I try and do sweeps every few days once they start arriving, but it can be a bit tough. We'll see.
Happy holidays everyone! Glad this is running so smoothly this year!

John Blade

Well...look like the plan to get the item to my T.T before Christmas eve might not be possible for now (something came up) but will try my best to give him the best stuff I can give them so, the wait is worth it. Guess that's life.

kingocfs

Just another ancillary update!

• I've responded to all inquiries regarding phone numbers, address clarifications and general questions/issues. If someone out there is still in limbo or waiting on anything from me, shoot me a fresh PM and I'll make sure to get it taken care.
  • I've had a good number of people message me with tracking and/or confirmation of gifts being sent. Thanks!
  • In the past, I've tried to keep the OP updated with gifts as people get them. It's a ton of work, but I'm willing to do it again if you guys help me out a little by trying to PM me with a link to your post once you do receive and show off your gift! I try and do sweeps every few days once they start arriving, but it can be a bit tough. We'll see.
Happy holidays everyone! Glad this is running so smoothly this year!

Mine was ordered today. Will get you tracking numbers soon!

Bought my match's gifts on Amazon today, will be here by Friday. Then I get to spend a nice long time doing up a proper package, which is something I've always wanted to do but never had the time. Gonna take some care this year, I hope you love it.

2 of 3 things arrived for my TT, should hopefully be able to ship out within a few days. Then to worry about presents for my family /lol

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Another update post!

I'm only waiting on one response from a Tiny Tim to help out a Santa. But otherwise, I believe we are good to go.

A number of you have, again, PM'd me tracking and confirmation. Love it - thank you all!

Can't wait to see gift postings!!

Also, here's some holiday cheer for you all from our recent Christmas card photo shoot!

GPpjOqal.jpg

Another update post!

I'm only waiting on one response from a Tiny Tim to help out a Santa. But otherwise, I believe we are good to go.

A number of you have, again, PM'd me tracking and confirmation. Love it - thank you all!

Can't wait to see gift postings!!

Also, here's some holiday cheer for you all from our recent Christmas card photo shoot!

GPpjOqal.jpg

Such handsome beasts they are, haha. Can't wait to see the gift postings either! Thanks for everything, Saint Nicoga :p

Hjod

Banned
I probably won't be sending my gifts until next week, I found another gift. I really need to cut myself of haha. But the gifts will be going out next week so I'll be well within the set dates.

Ah crap, I guess I should do this also!

-Male or female: Male
-Shirt size: XL
-Current occupation: Programmer
-Favorite Color: Grey
-Favorite Hobby: Video games, weightligting
-Consoles Owned: Everything
-Favorite show/movie series/franchises: Star Wars, Robocop, The Matrix, Quentin Tarantino films, Die Hard, Speed Racer, Ghostbusters
-Favorite video game genre: Action games, 2D shooters
-Favorite video game series/franchises : Phantasy Star Online, Yakuza, F-Zero, anything Nintendo, anything by Platinum, anything by Grasshopper, Sega arcade games
-Do you collect anything: amiibos, figures, 80s/90s action films

Kisaya

Crap. Didn't read the description right when ordering one of my TT items and got the wrong thing. Hopefully I won't wait too long for the right item to arrive, everything else is done!

Arg, i'm still waiting on one item to be delivered before i can wrap them up and post it off, but now the expected delivery date has been moved to the 30th.
Ill give it the weekend but if it doesn't arrive by then my TT may be getting a Christmas and new years present :p

gaiages

Banned
Me waiting for my TT to post:

raw

I'm low key worried I somehow sent it to the wrong address (even though I know I didn't do that)

StayDead

I have a question for my Santa which hopefully someone can answer anonymously. Was I supposed to be getting something from Amazon today? I'm in two forum secret santas and something arrived today wrapped from amazon and I don't know where it's from obviously.

Jhoan

I'm still thinking about what to get my TT but I have Christmas card that need's to be filled in with art and a message and some goodies that I'm assembling slowly. I'm hoping to have it sent out by next week to meet the deadline.

Sora_N

If I buy something off Steam, should I send out my other stuff first in the mail and wait till he/she gets it?

Didn't do it before but I really can't find a suitable main item that I can buy in a store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom