• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wie fühlten sich die Deutsche über Schweiz/Weit Süd Deutsch? "lol komisch" oder?

ich will keine komische Akzent bekommen :'( zum Beispiel wie würden sie Konstanz aussprechen? da sagen wir SHTanz, und die andere mir sagen, dass meistens STanz sagen.

i don't want the equivalent of like deep south american accent or something :lol

Fritz

Alpha-Bromega said:
wie fühlten sich die Deutsche über Schweiz/Weit Süd Deutsch? "lol komisch" oder?

ich will keine komische Akzent bekommen :'( zum Beispiel wie würden sie Konstanz aussprechen? da sagen wir SHTanz, und die andere mir sagen, dass meistens STanz sagen.

i don't want the equivalent of like deep south american accent or something :lol

Yeah, I feel ya. When I went to study in NZ it was really hard to not adapt too much. It is Stanz not SHtanz.
On the other hand it is super funny when a foreigner suddenly bursts out the thickest dialekt!

Goldrusher said:
Dubbing ist Scheiße.

e1mF2.png

iidesuyo

Kjellson said:
What does German-GAF think of dubbing foreign films and TV shows?

Depends. There are some movies that I like much better in German than in English (The Others, Dumb and Dumber, Forrest Gump). But when it's done cheap, no thanks.

What's annoying is when voice actors are changed. For example the German voice actors of Marge Simpson and Grandpa Simpsons died, and it was hard to get used to their "new" voices.

well fuck me and call me a jackass. whatever, i guess it's that local flavor.

i just don't have the wider perspective, how germans view eachother, the historical proximities of these communities, etc.

Ich wohne im Vakuum, keine Perspektiv, jedoch das mit mehrer Zeit kommt

wsippel

Banned
vitacola said:
No famous companies? Zeiss?
I would love to change the capitol from Erfurt to Weimar. But hey, we are Saxonians anyway :D
Zeiss is in Oberkochen. Also, Weimar is way too small to be a capital, and it wouldn't make any sense anyway. Even Gotha would probably make more sense from a historical standpoint. Erfurt is just fine. And by the way, I'm not. I'm Lower Franconian. ;)

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Alpha-Bromega said:
well fuck me and call me a jackass. whatever, i guess it's that local flavor.

i just don't have the wider perspective, how germans view eachother, the historical proximities of these communities, etc.

Ich wohne im Vakuum, keine Perspektiv, jedoch das mit mehrer Zeit kommt
embrace the accent, man. i love going to germany now because they always think i'm swiss. i have them totally fooled!

where'd you get your local flavor from cloudwalking?

some of the Swiss idioms/dialectic changes are crazy, i can't even begin to remember how they ask 'willst du etwas essen?'

es war etwas wie "klaskdlakalskdalskdalskd"

das ist sowieso meine Ansicht lol

wsippel said:
Yes, we are. It's actually a nice state, but quite small, no big cities, no famous companies. And many people in Germany think Weimar is the capital for whatever reason (if they even realize Thuringia is a state).

But David Bowe flew over it once! :D

Gummifaust said:
Instead of American?

More like instead of Canadian! Double fooled!

vitacola

wsippel said:
Zeiss is in Oberkochen. Also, Weimar is way too small to be a capital, and it wouldn't make any sense anyway. Even Gotha would probably make more sense from a historical standpoint. Erfurt is just fine. And by the way, I'm not. I'm Lower Franconian. ;)
Die Firma Zeiss kommt aus Jena und ist eine thüringische Firma. Nur weil die jetzt dank der Aufteilung des Landes in BaWü sitzen, darf man die Wurzeln nicht vergessen.

Weimar ist noch historisch korrekter :p

n0n44m

all I know is that when I'm on holiday driving through the Alps, Swiss local radio is completely impossible for me (Dutch) to understand, might as well be Scandinavian lol

although my family is from the Kinzigtal, and whatever they post on their Facebook pages usually is damn hard to decipher as well :p

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Alpha-Bromega said:
where'd you get your local flavor from cloudwalking?

some of the Swiss idioms/dialectic changes are crazy, i can't even begin to remember how they ask 'willst du etwas essen?'

es war etwas wie "klaskdlakalskdalskdalskd"

das ist sowieso meine Ansicht lol
i just picked it up while i was trying to learn german. i learn well by ear and i found swiss german a lot easier grammatically. i wasn't all that comfortable speaking it in the beginning because i didn't want to speak it badly... you can speak broken german with a swiss and still not feel bad because it's not really their language either. swiss german is something else, though. at some point i just switched.

last year i spent a week in training for work with germans and they spent the first two days assuming i was swiss. that was pretty funny.

oh, and one of my favourite swiss sayings is "eis go ziehä" (to go for a drink). it literally means "to pull one"! "gömmer eis go ziehä?"

Fritz

I sometimes think every verb's second meaning in German is to drink a beer.
reinstellen
zischen
parken
verhaften
etc.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
i was so confused when i first heard it. "let's go... what? pull?" but i just went along with it, wanting to be cool. thank god it was nothing dangerous

cloudwalking said:
i was so confused when i first heard it. "let's go... what? pull?" but i just went along with it, wanting to be cool. thank god it was nothing dangerous
While I see you, I still want to hear your American-Swiss-German dialect.

Gala

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Diese Hoerbuch sind sehr gut fuer Wortschatz? Ich mag besser wenn ich ein Wort sehen kann. Ich denke es ist gut fuer "sprechen" aber ich denke nicht so gut wie Films. Aber sie hat viele Woerter von Hoerbuecher gelernt?

Bei Filmen auf Deutsch sind die Untertitel leider öfter anders als das Deutsch das gesprochen wird. Aber du hast natürlich recht. Filme sind auch sehr gut.

Meine Freundin hat bei deutscher Musik und Hörbüchern nicht alles verstanden, aber sie hat sich viele Wörter aufgeschrieben und dann nachgeguckt im Wörterbuch. Das war sehr gutes Training für sie. Sie konnte mich aber auch immer fragen, wenn sie etwas nicht verstanden hatte und ich konnte es ihr auf japanisch erklären.

Meine Erfahrung ist, dass ein bisschen Grammatik am Anfang wichtig ist, aber auch vorallem Vokabeln. Weil wenn man viele Wörter versteht ist es am Anfang leichter die Sprache zu lernen. Grammatik ist am Anfang nicht so wichtig

I hope it's not too complicated for you, for any questions just write me :)

Kjellson said:
What does German-GAF think of dubbing foreign films and TV shows?

I watch every show in it's original language, but it's ok in a lot of cases and more people get the chance to enjoy movies and tv shows.

However I can't imagine to look tv shows like The Wire in german. That whole language thing that goes on there is so interesting, even though I had problems to understand a lot of characters the first time I watched the show. I remember sitting in front of the TV with collocation dictionaries and a slang dictionary to make sense of what a lot of people were saying.

If someone is interested in good german post-whatever-progressive-something-art-core, skip forward to 6:30 or so and enjoy this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3G5_5qiekg

Gala said:
Bei Filmen auf Deutsch sind die Untertitel leider öfter anders als das Deutsch das gesprochen wird. Aber du hast natürlich recht. Filme sind auch sehr gut.

Meine Freundin hat bei deutscher Musik und Hörbüchern nicht alles verstanden, aber sie hat sich viele Wörter aufgeschrieben und dann nachgeguckt im Wörterbuch. Das war sehr gutes Training für sie. Sie konnte mich aber auch immer fragen, wenn sie etwas nicht verstanden hatte und ich konnte es ihr auf japanisch erklären.

Meine Erfahrung ist, dass ein bisschen Grammatik am Anfang wichtig ist, aber auch vorallem Vokabeln. Weil wenn man viele Wörter versteht ist es am Anfang leichter die Sprache zu lernen. Grammatik ist am Anfang nicht so wichtig

I hope it's not too complicated for you, for any questions just write me :)

I watch every show in it's original language, but it's ok in a lot of cases and more people get the chance to enjoy movies and tv shows.

However I can't imagine to look tv shows like The Wire in german. That whole language thing that goes on there is so interesting, even though I had problems to understand a lot of characters the first time I watched the show. I remember sitting in front of the TV with collocation dictionaries and a slang dictionary to make sense of what a lot of people were saying.

If someone is interested in good german post-whatever-progressive-something-art-core, skip forward to 6:30 or so and enjoy this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3G5_5qiekg

Ja, gibt es so viele Filmen mit untertitelen dass die nicht gleich sind wie hat die Personen gesprochen? Manchmal ist es gleich aber viele mal ist es nicht gleich. Sehr dumm. :/ Es ist auch gut mit hoeren aber ich kann nicht so gut noch ein Wort buchstaberien dass ich jetzt gehoert hat.

And I butchered the shit out of that first sentence I feel... When you're comparing should sind still have gone all the way at the end of the sentence or should it be before the wie? That's probably one of the more frustrating things is I try to say it like I would in english and then halfway through I realize I made it too difficult for myself and I have to think of a new way to say it. :/

Gala

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ja, gibt es so viele Filmen mit untertitelen dass die nicht gleich sind wie hat die Personen gesprochen? Manchmal ist es gleich aber viele mal ist es nicht gleich. Sehr dumm. :/ Es ist auch gut mit hoeren aber ich kann nicht so gut noch ein Wort buchstaberien dass ich jetzt gehoert hat.

And I butchered the shit out of that first sentence I feel... When you're comparing should sind still have gone all the way at the end of the sentence or should it be before the wie? That's probably one of the more frustrating things is I try to say it like I would in english and then halfway through I realize I made it too difficult for myself and I have to think of a new way to say it. :/

I guess that's a common problem for german learners. I can only say it for the japanese exchange students I know from my university, but they often use far too complicated phrases or sentences.

In the case of your sentence the sense is clear, but you wouldn't use the 'Ja' at the beginning a question. However you would use it declarative sentence, if you want to agree. "Ja, es gibt viele Filme mit Untertiteln, in denen diese (die Untertitel) nicht gleich mit dem sind, was die Personen sagen". But you can make it easier for you to use 'abweichen', like in "...Untertitel, die von dem Gesprochenen der Personen abweichen.".

Can you give me an example for your problem with 'sind' and 'wie'?

Gala said:
I guess that's a common problem for german learners. I can only say it for the japanese exchange students I know from my university, but they often use far too complicated phrases or sentences.

In the case of your sentence the sense is clear, but you wouldn't use the 'Ja' at the beginning a question. However you would use it declarative sentence, if you want to agree. "Ja, es gibt viele Filme mit Untertiteln, in denen diese (die Untertitel) nicht gleich mit dem sind, was die Personen sagen". But you can make it easier for you to use 'abweichen', like in "...Untertitel, die von dem Gesprochenen der Personen abweichen.".

Can you give me an example for your problem with 'sind' and 'wie'?

I guess there really isn't a problem in that case then my sentence just sucked. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly when you use "denn" you then put the conjugated verb at the end of the sentence right? It just feels awkward to say blah blah blah wie blah blah conjugated verb. I'm not saying I have any real reason besides it doesn't feel right. It feels like you have too much before you reach the conjugated verb in that case and I feel like there's some break in that sentence where the verb would come before the very end. I don't know if that explains it better or not.

Atlagev

fuenf said:
Many Englisch words have infiltrated the German language, short words like "sorry" or "f*ck" are pretty common these days. For some "f*ck" has already replaced the german "scheiße" (shit) as a swear word, especially on tv shows like "Schlag den Raab" it's yelled pretty often and no it's not bleeped.

This seems so weird to me... Then again, some people in the U.S. say "gesundheit" when someone sneezes, but that sounds normal to me...

I guess it's just that, since German has perfectly good words for "sorry," it seems strange to use an English loanword for that... Although, I guess "sorry" *is* shorter. ;-)

Atlagev

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol I say "fick" or "scheisse" but that was from us in highschool trying to figure out how to curse in German and it stuck for me. :p It seems like no one says that though and "scheisse" seems to be more of a catch-all for German.

Ha, I remember we tried *so hard* to figure out how to say "fuck" in German when I was learning it. This was pre-internet, though, so it was *really* hard (none of the dictionaries we had had it in them...)

Finally, my parents bought me a "how to swear in German" book and they had it in there, but, like you say, they don't really use "fick" like we use "fuck." There was one phrase that meant "Go fuck your knee!" or something ("Fick dich ins Knie", Google tells me). That didn't seem as fun to say...

RedSwirl

Ich sprache nur ein bissien Deutch... yeah that's pretty much as far as my German's gonna take me these days. Shit's gone by the wayside. Maybe this is an opportunity to pick it back up.

Lived in Ansbach between 98 and 2000, military family. Despite learning it in middle school, I never really got many chances to actually use my German because virtually every German I met spoke English far better than I spoke German, and could immediately tell I was American. Even then, I was pretty much learning Bavarian German with a little bit of Austrian.

Even after taking it all through high school and collage for a total of I think six years of German class, I never really picked up conversational German ability. I can passably read and understand German (which I hear is the norm for American learners of foreign language) but that's about it.

Reading this thread, I can still pick up the grammar and stuff, but I'm getting caught up on individual words that I don't know. In school I probably didn't learn enough vocabulary outside of extremely common phrases.

Atlagev said:
Ha, I remember we tried *so hard* to figure out how to say "fuck" in German when I was learning it. This was pre-internet, though, so it was *really* hard (none of the dictionaries we had had it in them...)

Finally, my parents bought me a "how to swear in German" book and they had it in there, but, like you say, they don't really use "fick" like we use "fuck." There was one phrase that meant "Go fuck your knee!" or something ("Fick dich ins Knie", Google tells me). That didn't seem as fun to say...

:lol Ya, they totally don't. I remember one book said Hobbyflecken or something was slang for come stains. I don't know if it was true, one kid's older brother had a book imported of german sayings of things like that for us to annoy our teacher but most don't have the same meaning as the US.

Edit: It's even funnier because our high school teacher taught us "scheisse" by accident since he said that when he hit his knee the one day and he told us that that is their equivalent to "fuck" and we refused to believe him thinking he was trying to just keep us from learning more curse words but it was weird when I found out that after all those years he was actually telling us the truth. :lol

vitacola

Goldmund said:
Another German tradition preserved.
Weil wir's können :p

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I guess there really isn't a problem in that case then my sentence just sucked. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly when you use "denn" you then put the conjugated verb at the end of the sentence right? It just feels awkward to say blah blah blah wie blah blah conjugated verb. I'm not saying I have any real reason besides it doesn't feel right. It feels like you have too much before you reach the conjugated verb in that case and I feel like there's some break in that sentence where the verb would come before the very end. I don't know if that explains it better or not.
Could you give us some examples how it should be in your opinion and what you think would sound weird? All that grammar vocabulary confuses me, lol

Sn4ke_911 said:
I geh jetz saufen. Hab morgen urlaub. Muhaha!

Ich hasse dir...

I was in my HRM class yesterday and they were talking about vacation differences by countries and people were shocked at the thing that germany usually has around 20 vacation days where in the US you usually have 7-10. It made me laugh and then feel sad. :(

Atlagev

RedSwirl said:
Despite learning it in middle school, I never really got many chances to actually use my German because virtually every German I met spoke English far better than I spoke German, and could immediately tell I was American.

This is one of the reasons I stopped learning German. Too many stories like this... I remember we had one German exchange student at our high school come into our class one day, and the teacher was like, "This is Frank", with a German pronunciation of the "a", and Frank goes, "No, my name is Frank" with an perfect American accent. We tried to speak in German to him, but it was pathetic. We kept reverting back into English.

Also, my uncle was stationed in Germany at the time in the Air Force, and he would tell me all these stories about how he *tried* to use his German, but people would just answer back in English, because they could tell he was American.

I still really love the German language (I remember the first time I saw Run Lola Run and was shocked how much I still understood), but it seemed really frustrating to try to learn a language that didn't have much practical use to it.

Goldmund

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ich hasse dir...

I was in my HRM class yesterday and they were talking about vacation differences by countries and people were shocked at the thing that germany usually has around 20 vacation days where in the US you usually have 7-10. It made me laugh and then feel sad. :(
That's an average, right? 20 days seems too short. Then again, many people save up days to go on longer vacations.

LazyLoki said:
Munich-GAF represent!

Obwohl ich momentan leider zwischen München und Hof pendeln muss.
Bin auch aus dem Raum München. Gibt es noch weitere Gaffer aus München?

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ich hasse dir...

I have 30 days of vacation and 12 public holidays. I think 20 is the minimum they need to give you.

vitacola said:
Weil wir's können :p

Could you give us some examples how it should be in your opinion and what you think would sound weird? All that grammar vocabulary confuses me, lol

Ja, gibt es so viele Filmen mit untertitelen dass die nicht gleich sindwie hat die Personen gesprochen sind.

So obviously my sentence was wrong (what a shocker :p), the striked out sind is where it was originally, the other sind is where I thought it might be but felt wrong. For example with "weil" you could say, "Ich bin in Heidelberg weil ich Deutsche lerne. With weil the conjugated verb for the second "hauptsatz" goes to the end of the sentence in this case the verb is "lerne" and is conjugated for ich. If I remember correctly "dass" also follows the format of the conjugated verb going to the end of the sentence.

If that's the case my first sentence about the film had a lot of stuff between the subject and the conjugated verb that should be at the end. It had "nicht gleich wie hat die Personen gesprochen" in between the subject "die" and the conjugated verb "sind" and it just felt like too long of a sentence to have the conjugated verb at the end. The person who corrected my sentence fixed it by breaking it down into sort of three smaller phrases so there was not 7 words before you hit the conjugated verb. I realize it doesn't make sense to just stick it in front of the word "wie" as a solution but it felt like there was some other natural break in the sentence to not make it seem so long and wordy before reaching the conjugated verb that should be at the end.

Like in English I would say: There are so many films with subtitles that are not the same as what the person is saying. That words past the "that" are one one whole thought in english but in german it seems to be broken into smaller pieces so to speak like how the person who corrected my sentence did.

Edit: To try and further clarify he made a third piece so to speak with "was die Personen sagen" so the word sind came before the word wie in that case which feels better since sind still has to go at the end but you are supposed to view "was die Personen sagen" as a seperate piece so the word sind does not go after the word sagen but rather after the word dem.

His corrected sentence, just for clarification, was:

"Ja, es gibt viele Filme mit Untertiteln, in denen diese (die Untertitel) nicht gleich mit dem sind, was die Personen sagen"

Goldmund said:
That's an average, right? 20 days seems too short. Then again, many people save up days to go on longer vacations.
I think it might have been the average but I forget. They were just talking about how expectation can differ by country with HR department in a company. I thought it was funny people didn't know that and then was sad realizing that Americans take so few vacation days. :(

Flek

Banned
hab ich schonmal erwähnt das ich:

a) flula mag obwohl er den beschissensten Akzent des Jahres hat
b) schonmal mit Fritz (op) auf nem Konzert war ohne das er es weiß (wusste es aber auch nicht ha!)

vitacola

I don't know if you will understand a word of the stuff I will write, but hey, let's try it :D

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ja, gibt es so viele Filmen mit untertitelen dass die nicht gleich sindwie hat die Personen gesprochen sind.

First of all:
In your sentence you say "gibt es ...". If you try to form a question you would choose exactly that form "conjugated verb + pronoun". But if you want to form a normal statement, the correct form would be "pronoun + conjugated verb" -> "es gibt".

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
So obviously my sentence was wrong (what a shocker :p), the striked out sind is where it was originally, the other sind is where I thought it might be but felt wrong. For example with "weil" you could say, "Ich bin in Heidelberg weil ich Deutsche lerne. With weil the conjugated verb for the second "hauptsatz" goes to the end of the sentence in this case the verb is "lerne" and is conjugated for ich.
In theory that's correct, but the tenses with "sind" (is used as an auxiliary) are a bit special. I can't really explain it. Why are no teachers in here? :D

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
If I remember correctly "dass" also follows the format of the conjugated verb going to the end of the sentence.
Question: Which word do you translate as "dass"?
EDIT: Because if you delete the "dass" it would be a better version of the sentence.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
The person who corrected my sentence fixed it by breaking it down into sort of three smaller phrases so there was not 7 words before you hit the conjugated verb. I realize it doesn't make sense to just stick it in front of the word "wie" as a solution but it felt like there was some other natural break in the sentence to not make it seem so long and wordy before reaching the conjugated verb that should be at the end.

Like in English I would say: There are so many films with subtitles that are not the same as what the person is saying. That words past the "that" are one one whole thought in english but in german it seems to be broken into smaller pieces so to speak like how the person who corrected my sentence did.

To break down the sentences to the "German form", you should put a comma in front of every "that", "which", "who", "because" and some others which introduce an explanation. It should make it more easy to build nice little accessory sentences("Nebensätze"). That's probably the main difference in punctuation between German and English. In English the sentence isn't complete without explanations which are essential for the understanding of it. We Germans cut the explanation from the main sentence. Your sentence is the best example of the problem :D

If you try that with your (bold) English sentence it should be much easier to translate.

I hope that was a little help.

vitacola said:
I don't know if you will understand a word of the stuff I will write, but hey, let's try it :D

First of all:
In your sentence you say "gibt es ...". If you try to form a question you would choose exactly that form "conjugated verb + pronoun". But if you want to form a normal statement, the correct form would be "pronoun + conjugated verb" -> "es gibt".

In theory that's correct, but the tenses with "sind" (is used as an auxiliary) are a bit special. I can't really explain it. Why are no teachers in here? :D

Question: Which word do you translate as "dass"?
EDIT: Because if you delete the "dass" it would be a better version of the sentence.

To break down the sentences to the "German form", you should put a comma in front of every "that", "which", "who", "because" and some others which introduce an explanation. It should make it more easy to build nice little accessory sentences("Nebensätze"). That's probably the main difference in punctuation between German and English. In English the sentence isn't complete without explanations which are essential for the understanding of it. We Germans cut the explanation from the main sentence. Your sentence is the best example of the problem :D

If you try that with your (bold) English sentence it should be much easier to translate.

I hope that was a little help.

Ya, first thing I knew about but he quoted me before I could edit so I left it. I had the knee jerk reaction that you switch it but once I reread it I realized I goof. For example when you say "Heute habe ich...." Something like Heute or similar word makes you switch the subject and the verb and like I said it was just a knee jerk reaction.

"Dass" is translated as that but obviously not the same as "das" which also means that.

See something like " in denen diese (die Untertitel) nicht gleich mit dem sind" from his sentence just doesn't make sense in my mind so I'd never think of that. I don't think I've ever used denen so I wouldn't think of using it. It apparently means where but I would use that in english so I think of "dass" instead of denen. And why does it start with "in"? Is it idiomatic? It would seem in my mind it would translate as "In where the subtitles are not the same. The in just sounds weird and I don't understand the purpose. And "dem" is referring to?

fuenf

cloudwalking said:
on a related note, Swiss International Airlines just added a Swiss German option to their homepage: http://www.swiss.com/web/Documents/dini_swiss.html

unfortunately, they only did the main page in Swiss German, but I thought it was cute anyway.

Wow thats just amazing. I mean wtf "Wörldwaid Speschäls", "Tschägg-In" and "Äpps"? Thank god that we Germans use just the Englisch words for things like that.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
fuenf said:
Wow thats just amazing. I mean wtf "Wörldwaid Speschäls", "Tschägg-In" and "Äpps"? Thank god that we Germans use just the Englisch words for things like that.

i think they are trying to make it funny, since there's no standard spelling in swiss german it gets done a lot that english words are swiss-germanized. i don't know how many times people have written "häppy börsday" to me on facebook :p

Amalthea

Banned
fuenf said:

Yeah, but you spell french lean-words in a strange way instead. Like "Kratinn" for gratin.

cloudwalking said:
i think they are trying to make it funny, since there's no standard spelling in swiss german it gets done a lot that english words are swiss-germanized. i don't know how many times people have written "häppy börsday" to me on facebook :p

:lol That's actually pretty awesome.

fuenf

cloudwalking said:

Ah i see, but still Swiss German is an amazing language. A friend recommended me the Swiss Band "Schoedo", some of their songs like "Asoziali Zürcher" or "bier@fußball.ch" are just amazing to listen to (even though i only understand half of it).

Kjellson

Interesting how many people doesn't mind dubbing. I thought everyone hated it, lol.

I'm glad I live in a subtitle country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom