• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCX

DCX
Just wondering how you guys style yourselves when going out. Watches, rings, necklaces...god forbid friendship bracelets ( FRIENDS reference ), clothing etc. I'm looking to make a chance in appearance and I'm looking for guidance i guess :p

DCX

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Khakis, t-shirt. That's about it.
I can't stand shit on my hands and fingers.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Couple of understated silver Celtic rings, one on each hand. One diamond earring. I used to wear a fair amount of gold back in the day, but it doesn't appeal to me as much anymore.

I haven't worn a watch since 1992.

DCX

DCX
I have never worn a chain or rings...i did have an earing unti l i lost it :p I seperated from my wife about 8 months ago and i'm almost ready to get out there on the market but i just decided i needed a new look.

DCX

Belfast

Pretty much a jeans/t-shirt kind of person. I only wear one pair of pants regularly that *aren't* jeans. I wear sandals, but I used to wear tennis shoes a lot more. I tend to get lazy over the summer, though. :p

Other than that, I wear a leather wallet with a small chain (nothing exaggerated, I hate that), a silver watch, and a pair of yellow/greenish-tinted glasses (Sanji's Mr. Prince glasses - nerdy, maybe, but how many people would honestly recognize them from One Piece, and I always get compliments anyway).

Triumph

Banned
I recently purchased a beret. I am now officially The Beret Guy. I wear a button that says "No Fun At All" on the beret. With my absurd mutton chops, I look like an insane, white Che Guevara.

Aside from the beret, I am rather neutral when it comes to clothes/style etc. I prefer to let my mouth do my talking for me, so I tend to wear solid color shirts with dress pants or jeans. I only own one shirt with a design/writing on it, but it is a good one:

a291_c_27.jpg

DCX

DCX
Ah yes glasses...the most under and over stated accessory. What type of shades would you recommend for a casual outing and a more laxed environment? I never been a glasses type of guy but boy does Matrix make people look sexay in shades :p

DCX

a nice under shirt, button down shirt (un-tucked). jeans. black shoes (not sport shoots, but not dress shoes either)

Contrast rocks, so the undershirt vs button down have to do this. Other than that I use a little bit of gel on my hair to give it some lift and away I go.

Not much for the bling bling.

MonkeyBoy

tommy shirt, w/under shirt, jeans, hiking shoes, spiderman or spongebob undergarments, socks...thats a must..., a beaded necklace, a silver ring(usually class ring), belt with silver buckle, highlighted hair, and of course GIO by Armani

DCX: I HAVE to wear glasses ;P I could get contacts but im used to glasses. Plus there's so many people wearing non perscription glasses these days as a fashion statement it makes me wanna puke!

DCX

DCX
MonkeyBoy said:
tommy shirt, w/under shirt, jeans, hiking shoes, spiderman or spongebob undergarments, socks...thats a must..., a beaded necklace, a silver ring(usually class ring), belt with silver buckle, highlighted hair, and of course GIO by Armani
Spongebob? Interesting...

DCX

DCX

DCX
MrAngryFace said:
DCX: I HAVE to wear glasses ;P I could get contacts but im used to glasses. Plus there's so many people wearing non perscription glasses these days as a fashion statement it makes me wanna puke!
I need glasses myself but i'm talking about those tinted color glasses and the Oakley type shades...i'm thinking of trying those...i wish i didn't have a fear of sticking things in my eyes becuase contacts would own.

DCX

I dont wear brand names, im a little anti establishment that way.

And when I say 'dont wear' I mean I dont pay any attention to. I also avoid wearing a shirt with a logo printed on it anywhere other than the tag.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Work: I wear flat font slacks, button-up and a tie depending. Colors is what kills 'em... ;) Kenneth Cole shoes mostly.

Around the way: I wear tees, jeans these in different colors mostly -
679059001.jpg

624038142r.jpg

To tell time...
7775144.jpg

a291_c_27.jpg

Great shirt. I have all these friends who bitch about Bush, but they didn't vote in the last election. And now they're bitching again, and I doubt they'll vote this time around either. Sorry, wearing stupid "Re-Defeat Bush" buttons ain't enough guys and gals.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Raoul Duke said:
I recently purchased a beret. I am now officially The Beret Guy. I wear a button that says "No Fun At All" on the beret. With my absurd mutton chops, I look like an insane, white Che Guevara.[/img]
I demand that you post a picture! Preferably while holding a small pig in your arms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom