• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
AkumaHokoru said:
If you and your opponent made an attempt to play and your connection doesnt allow it all you have to do is have either 1. someone else host the lobby and if you still cant play with that 2. report in that it is an unplayable connection. such things are treated as a draw.

The deadline is midnight tonight. you have all afternoon and evening to play. matching i'm waiting for

XBL
Vice v Rbroge
Heavy's Sandvich v shaneB
Tashi v Takerx

PSN
Rocwell9 v aedile
zapages v vissione
It's Ok. I am still having severe lag issues with everyone and I don't really want to annoy people. Timedog can fill for me. Sorry about it, really.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
AkumaHokoru said:
timedog already has his own slot he cant fill yours he's trolling.
Well fuck... Well if you don't have anyone on reserve I can forfeit now and perhaps wait for the next match. Don't wanna screw up the ladders.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I just want Relix's spot cause I got robbed in week 2. My ranking needs to be much, much higher.

Good luck guys. Welcome to week 3.

This week The top rank tier fights their number in tier two. same applies to tier 3 and 4

by that setup pookmunki is my opponent.

the two people who are matched up against NO ENTRY. congrats you get a bye. 4pts.

Satyamdas

Banned
AkumaHokoru said:
Good luck guys. Welcome to week 3.

This week The top rank tier fights their number in tier two. same applies to tier 3 and 4

by that setup pookmunki is my opponent.

the two people who are matched up against NO ENTRY. congrats you get a bye. 4pts.
My opponent this week is Calibrated, and he dropped out of the ranbats after our match last week. I dunno if you want to change his name to NO ENTRY or reshuffle the order or what, just thought I'd give you the heads up.

Kioshen

Fuuuu looks like I'll have to hit the training room a little before our rematch. I don't even play AE anymore now that 3S is out :(. I'm still free all weekdays evenings eastern like before.

NeoUltima

Me and Godhand eh?
I don't feel like a total scrub fighting your Gouken. You'll still win probably, but should be a good match. I hope.
PM me when you want to play (I'll most likely be free 8pm - late as hell est, on weeknights).

hikarutilmitt said:
Hey, at least you're getting some practice against her!

True, but I need regular practice and not just random Ibuki once a week. That does me no good.

Hell, I haven't run across any Ibuki or Bison players in ranked matches. Grrrr!

Right. I've actually been meaning to jump into the evening PSN chat more often for some matches, but now that my moving is over that seems like a better possibility. That and I use more characters than just Ibuki.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
El Sloth said:
El Sloth over itwastuesday

2-0
2-0

I hope you can use you arm again soon, dude. :\

Thanks, the procedure done only lasted about 5 days, so this week should be fine.

Also, not sure why I am ranked a 0.0 when I was 0.5 last week.

hikarutilmitt said:
Right. I've actually been meaning to jump into the evening PSN chat more often for some matches, but now that my moving is over that seems like a better possibility. That and I use more characters than just Ibuki.

Actually that would be a nice feature.

Seek a match against a particular character. While it may not work 100% if it puts you closer to a player that uses a character you need to practice against, that would be great.

In addition to being able to filter replays by character.

Morris

Disco Devil
Onion_Relish said:
so is floydnova floydm7? os is that just someone who happens to have a similar name who plays dudley?

Yeah, that's just an alt US account that I only use to play SFIV. Let's do this tomorrow or something, I can go play right now but I just got home and i'm mad tired.

Tansut

Tansut (Tiberius-800) over notworksafe (notworksafe)

2-0
2-0

GGs, dude. Feel free to hit me up for some more casuals whenever we're both on. I would've played more but I was/still am hankering for some grub.

Haha, SAY THAT TO MY FACE AND NOT ONLINE MAFUCKA

The sf4 thread has you rattled bro, relax :)
and anyways, i'm on psn, otherwise i would take you up on that friendly competition offer.

Floyd my good gentleman. I should be online approx 7pst onward. Hope i can see you there.

-Mikey-

Clown-Prince loses to Cloudius12

0-2
0-2

Lit me up. I have a friend that has played gen for 2 years but has a completely different play style. GGs man!

I have a guy named Sloth112 on my friends list, is this you El Sloth? If not then let me know if you can play tonight. I'll send a message on Xbox Live in case you don't see this.

Top Bottom