• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
El Sloth said:
Send him a PM.

I don't think he appeared the last fight. If you are in the tournament you should be at lest bothered to check it and not baby sit everyone. I know life can be busy but you should at least be responsible to check out the thread.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
El Sloth said:
Or

you can send a PM.

I did. I don't need to babysit people though. If you even have the slightest interest in the tournament you should be bothered to check it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
virtuoso88 said:
We schedule 11pm last night, something came up so I wouldn't be around an xbox. I let you know, today will be rough but I'm free all day Sunday. And I have tried at least once, when you told me you were on, I signed on, you were away, never took the invite and logged of. We'll get it in though, don't fret!
I was on for at least a half hour when I said I was on right now. I'm tired of this crap and I'm gonna fucking destroy you for it. You better be available Sunday.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Heavy's Sandvich has sent me the following message...

"Hello mate.

I've run into some difficulties with my stick ie it refusing to work.

I'm going to have withdraw from the tournament, as I'm atrocious with a pad."

I'll still wait and see if he can get it working so I'll be around

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I don't even know what I'm doing in the ranbats tbh, not only did I go into this know perfectly well that the connection and timezones would be hard to manage, but my 360 has been dead for like a week or two now so I'm just sitting here with my thumb up my ass.

Timedog said:
I was on for at least a half hour when I said I was on right now. I'm tired of this crap and I'm gonna fucking destroy you for it. You better be available Sunday.

On now for a little bit and will be on tonight after 8 mountain.

EDIT: off for a bit now

on irc too

Just a heads up for my opponent this week. I'm going to be around the house in the evenings - around 10PM EST or so.

I hope it's not Ibuki or Mister Bison again! >:|

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Good job picking Yun

Virtuoso88 over Timedog

0-2
0-2

Tips for his next opponent: his only game is to spam dive kick when he's right next to you when you're waking up, which I didn't realize what to do against until the end of the 2nd match.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
DayR9.jpg

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
What I said isn't even that bad. Of course people want to get on my case lately for something that happened in a different thread than this and didn't involve them. Carry on, children.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
notworksafe said:
You mean play Yun normally?
It's not safe. It is ambiguous, though. I have never had a Yun do that over and over, but then again I don't have much Yun experience.

notworksafe

Timedog said:
It's not safe. It is ambiguous, though. I have never had a Yun do that over and over, but then again I don't have much Yun experience.
Many PSN Yuns use that tactic all the time. I guess I've just gotten used to seeing it since July that I project it onto more Yuns than actually use it.

To me, your statement was like saying that you're gonna use Ryu's fireball against your next opponent. :p

Degen

Vice said:
Javelinfangz vs twenty1aboutdis

2-0

We played one game before he left. I'll try to get the other one.
i'm a BUSY MAN i don't have TIME for this S*** --LOGS OFF to be MORE PRODUCTIVE thank you very much--

i keed i keed

Culinary

Hey Akuma, I'm gonna have to drop out of this. My connection has been too sporadic and I haven't been able to play anything for any significant amount of time in the past 2 weeks.

Sorry.

I'm looking at another draw here due to technical difficulties. ShaneB's connection kept dropping on him yesterday and I haven't heard back from him today.

I have decided.

Vice you won the first match and wanted to play the rest you came and reported it as well so you will be awarded a perfect. (considering you went 2-0 had you gone 2-1 i would have just given you 3.) from this point on if this happens the player who bailed will lose 2 points.

Relix: your opponent dropped out due to hardware failure. full 4.
Tashi: your opponent dropped out due to hardware failure. you havent posted at all since the start of the week 0 for you.
Other matches there were no posts from any players involved. all marked as 0.0
Calculating...Complete
Double Check...Complete
Triple Check...Complete
Shuffling for new positions...Complete.
Creating new ranking Sheets...Complete
Uploading...Done.

Imm0rt4l

AkumaHokoru said:
I have decided.

Vice you won the first match and wanted to play the rest you came and reported it as well so you will be awarded a perfect. (considering you went 2-0 had you gone 2-1 i would have just given you 3.) from this point on if this happens the player who bailed will lose 2 points.

Calculating...

nvm stealth edit

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Timedog said:
What I said isn't even that bad. Of course people want to get on my case lately for something that happened in a different thread than this and didn't involve them. Carry on, children.

We're just having fun. Don't be so sensitive.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Twenty1aboutdis, right NOW is your best shot at even getting a round on me, cause I'm pretty drunk. If you don't appear online in the next 30 minutes or so before I go to bed, you pretty much have no shot :(

Kioshen

The Take Out Bandit said:
Like I said earlier, whoever I fight this week - I'll be home after 10PM EST. Let me know what's good for you.

Looks like it's going to be against me. I'm free all weekdays evenings so that's fine for me. We could get this done early like today around 10-11pm ?

Scratch that looks like the table have changed for psn yet again.

rivals

Ahh fuck, I'm against kevo again. KEVO! Hit me up, I'm free like 4-10 PM PST during the week, whenever on the weekends.

AkumaHokoru said:
I have decided.

Relix: your opponent dropped out due to hardware failure. full 4.
Tashi: your opponent dropped out due to hardware failure. you havent posted at all since the start of the week 0 for you.
Other matches there were no posts from any players involved. all marked as 0.0
Calculating...Complete
Double Check...Complete
Triple Check...Complete
Shuffling for new positions...Complete.
Creating new ranking Sheets...Complete
Uploading...Done.

I posted earlier that I tried to match with vissione but he had apparently dropped out.

Top Bottom