• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

eissan

Satyamdas said:
From the fucking OP:

1 round = 0.5 points = 1 point per match

You won:

2-1
0-2
2-1
-----
4 rounds to 4

2 points each. Stay freeeeeee hoser.

ya that was noobish of me :p.

lol I just saw the chart and saw him ahead of me and was like uhhh wtf I won shouldnt I be ahead :D. oh well I guess I'll have to wait longer to fuck you up saty >:|

Satyamdas

Banned
eissan said:
ya that was noobish of me :p.

lol I just saw the chart and saw him ahead of me and was like uhhh wtf I won shouldnt I be ahead :D. oh well I guess I'll have to wait longer to fuck you up saty >:|
Yeah. Forever is a long time unfortunately!! :D

GunbladeV

Banned
I dont know why i play this game when wake up pressure can be wake up dpd out of 3 times in a row even with baits :x

/salt :)

hikarutilmitt said:
Amazingly, TTOB and I are still matched, despite being on the top pile of the bottom feeders.

Also: my PSN ID is supposed to be missing the L (hikarutimitt).

I'm going to go sign into PSN and fold laundry. Shoot me an invite when you're ready.

eissan

GunbladeV said:
I dont know why i play this game when wake up pressure can be wake up dpd out of 3 times in a row even with baits :x

/salt :)

nah I just take extra risk so it works out, with me you just have to bait 100% of the time cause I am too dumb to realize it and will dp every time :D.

Degen

Degen vs -Mikey-

1-2
1-2

self... I am disappoint.

nah, ggs, man

The Take Out Bandit said:
Okay Hikaru. Let me know what damned time zone you're in.

I'm through waiting for you to show up tonight. >:|
did he tell you to hold on

Degen said:
did he tell you to hold on

lol!

I know he's just scared. ;)

I played 3S until now and he still hasn't added me.

Seriously though, if you can't make a date let the other person know as common courtesy. I cancelled other plans for tonight to get the match in. Now I'm going to have to cancel tomorrows plans as well.

lol!

I know he's just scared. ;)

I played 3S until now and he still hasn't added me.

Seriously though, if you can't make a date let the other person know as common courtesy. I cancelled other plans for tonight to get the match in. Now I'm going to have to cancel tomorrows plans as well.

I actually said tomorrow (which was yesterday) or Thursday (which is *gasp* today!) would be best. I tried to make it last night but just couldn't do it, I had other things on my plate. I will, however, make every effort to be there tonight and will absolutely let you know if I cannot.

Also, I'm CST.

hikarutilmitt said:
I actually said tomorrow (which was yesterday) or Thursday (which is *gasp* today!) would be best. I tried to make it last night but just couldn't do it, I had other things on my plate. I will, however, make every effort to be there tonight and will absolutely let you know if I cannot.

Also, I'm CST.

Wow, thanks for re-typing that schedule as you did one page back, and didn't specify that perhaps last night may not have worked for you after all. Doesn't make your absence any less egregious. It's like you're talking slower and louder instead of just saying "I'm sorry I couldn't make it last night."

Due to the hubris I'll be on at 9PM to 10PM EST.

If you can't make it within that time frame, not my problem.

Wow, thanks for re-typing that schedule as you did one page back, and didn't specify that perhaps last night may not have worked for you after all. Doesn't make your absence any less egregious. It's like you're talking slower and louder instead of just saying "I'm sorry I couldn't make it last night."

Due to the hubris I'll be on at 9PM to 10PM EST.

If you can't make it within that time frame, not my problem.

Look, I'm sorry I wasn't there. You ALSO could have just said "hey I have some plans for tonight so I cannot make it" rather than cancelling your plans and then blaming me for it. This hasn't been an issue with anyone else.

Culinary

Corky said:
Yo culinary, you alive dawg?
Sorry, Corky, it's been rough this week. I will try my best to play This weekend. I'll aim for closer to the morning, so that time zones don't screw us.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Culinary said:
Sorry, Corky, it's been rough this week. I will try my best to play This weekend. I'll aim for closer to the morning, so that time zones don't screw us.

nah man it's all good, like I mentioned I can't even play now because it broke down, so I'll be going to my mates place and playing from there instead. And I can play rather late aswell so don't feel like you gotta get up early or anything, just give me a rough timeframe and I'll make sure to be ready during.

Calibrated

Neo Member
satyamdas beat me 2-0, 2-0 in an underwater streetfight. Im gonna drop out of the ranbats as it isnt fair to make people play in that lag. Good luck to everyone ive played so far and I hope we can play in a non-lag environment one day!

Kioshen

GGs Dark Phoenix. I'm way too much in 3S at the moment to adjust properly but you beat me fair and square. I lost track of my gameplan after the first round lol.

Kioshen said:
GGs Dark Phoenix. I'm way too much in 3S at the moment to adjust properly but you beat me fair and square. I lost track of my gameplan after the first round lol.
Haha, during the first round I was still in MVC3 mode, I was trying to push block you and forgot about utilizing grabs.

Lyte Edge said:
Hycran, sent you a message on PSN!

Not playing you this week dawg

in the gaf list the tiers are clearly demarcated. I'm supposed to play hyperboreanexile (aedile) unfortunately he has been displaced by Hurricane Irene so i suspect we might not be able to play our match this week. Not sure if it counts as a forfeit or draw =/

Onion_Relish said:
Not playing you this week dawg

in the gaf list the tiers are clearly demarcated. I'm supposed to play hyperboreanexile (aedile) unfortunately he has been displaced by Hurricane Irene so i suspect we might not be able to play our match this week. Not sure if it counts as a forfeit or draw =/
wut?
It is 7 vs 8 this week, and it shows Lyte as your opponent.

hikarutilmitt said:
Look, I'm sorry I wasn't there. You ALSO could have just said "hey I have some plans for tonight so I cannot make it" rather than cancelling your plans and then blaming me for it. This hasn't been an issue with anyone else.

It should be assumed folks are rearranging their schedules for this from square one. This isn't rocket science. It's why we're scheduling things days in advance.

I really wouldn't have a problem here if you would have just taken time to communicate, there are a multitude of options here in order for players to remain in contact.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Gooeyheat/Dudewitdak needs to get his ass online so I can eat food.

I haven't had prime rib in awhile. Should be tasty.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I don't know who I'm playing but I just got power back today after Hurricane Irene shit on me. I'm down to play all weekend.

Top Bottom