• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

rivals

Looks like things changed. hikarutilmitt, it's you and me. I'm free 4-10 PM PST during the week, and I'm on IRC all the time, hit me up!

LakeEarth said:
Looks like I face Biosnake again! Get those anti-Sakura strats going ;)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

This time ill actually anti air you. I promise.

LakeEarth

biosnake20 said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

This time ill actually anti air you. I promise.
I should be pretty good for after 7pm EST for most weekdays. Let me know whats good for you.

Rocwell

Looks like it's me and you this week Log Ride. Time to put that Fei to the test
3AQmK.gif

degen, are you ready for the salty runback?!?!?!?!?!

realistically, i probably wont be able to play our match until sunday, unless we can squeeze something in on thursday. i'll let you know, i'll probabaly hop on the psnchat when im ready.

Whoever I have to fight, I‘d really prefer if we played today or tomorrow. This friday is a holiday and my parents may be planning on taking us to the beach or something until monday.

rivals said:
Looks like things changed. hikarutilmitt, it's you and me. I'm free 4-10 PM PST during the week, and I'm on IRC all the time, hit me up!

Hey, looks like I get to play against a twin, finally!

I should really played at least SOME ranked matches to see how people use them...

rivals

Considering the only times I've used Yang in the last 4-5 weeks has been for these ranbats, I don't exactly use him well :p If you want to rounds after too I can try to help you out a bit. I don't know the Ibuki matchup with anyone I've ever used though so I may not be much help.

Yo Tansut, I'm practicing a new post-stun combo for tonight :)

(after stunning with hyakuretsu kyaku)Sonic Boom FADC forwards, back jump, wall jump, jRH, clFP xx EX Shoryuken, EX Tanden Engine, cFP xx jab Shoryu, Ultra 2

Be ready.

Tansut

God's Beard said:

(after stunning with hyakuretsu kyaku)Sonic Boom FADC forwards, back jump, wall jump, jRH, clFP xx EX Shoryuken, EX Tanden Engine, cFP xx jab Shoryu, Ultra 2

Be ready.
Well, so much for me being bold enough to try playing stick online this week.

Rocwell

God's Beard said:

Be ready.
You build enough meter after the sonic boom fadc for the ex tanden engine? Isn't it 2 meters or did they change it?

:Edit:

Yeah I think this is training mode only especially if there's a long combo before the lightning legs.

Oh crap I didn't notice, lol.

Oh well, back to (after stunning with hyakuretsu kyaku)Sonic Boom FADC forwards, back jump, wall jump, jRH, clFP xx Sonic Boom FADC clFP xx HK Hyaku, stomp stomp stomp dive kick it is

Tansut over GB

2-0
2-0

I'm so salty. I made too many stupid mistakes. I should have been ready to fight Oni, of all people.

"Ok GB, he's gonna slash. Just DP out of it. It's going to come. You play Oni, lets make this happen."

So we trade DPs for most of the fight, and guess who lasts longer in that situation -_-
I'm fucking pissed at myself. More salty at this match than the rest.

Tansut

Don't beat yourself up too badly over it, man, it happens to the best of us.

If you ever wanna do some friendlies lemme know and I'd be glad to spar with you again!

lyte edge, my step-dads dad has bogarted my ps triple room, so let me know when youre free and i will try my best to accomodate. We might have to do our battlan way later in the week, sending this in a pm as well

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Onion_Relish said:
lyte edge, my step-dads dad has bogarted my ps triple room, so let me know when youre free and i will try my best to accomodate. We might have to do our battlan way later in the week, sending this in a pm as well

Yup no worries, we'll get it worked out!

Kioshen

Kioshen vs kiryogi

1 - 2
1 - 2

GGs but i should spend more time on yang for the gafbats even though I don't really want to play him anymore. I was so awkward in my approach tonight it was kinda funny.

kiryogi

Banned
Kioshen said:
Kioshen vs kiryogi

1 - 2
1 - 2

GGs but i should spend more time on yang for the gafbats even though I don't really want to play him anymore. I was so awkward in my approach tonight it was kinda funny.

Haha yeah, it seemed like in the 2nd match you started to get a better idea, but we kept droppin links D:

LakeEarth I am so sorry bro. My fucking internet went out and had to deal with optimum online support for mad long. Any time thats good for you will be good for me.

rivals

hikarutilmitt said:
Hey, looks like I get to play against a twin, finally!

I should really played at least SOME ranked matches to see how people use them...

Hit me up in IRC in the next days, I should be around most of the time and we'll get those matches in. My availability will be a little spotty over the weekend, might go to a tournament Saturday afternoon.

rivals said:
Hit me up in IRC in the next days, I should be around most of the time and we'll get those matches in. My availability will be a little spotty over the weekend, might go to a tournament Saturday afternoon.

gonna unleash the dragon? aka play fei in a tourney?

rivals

It's highly possible. These tournaments that I saw run monthly when I first started back in March are picking back up and it looks like it's a ranked thing so I'm thinking of going to them. Everyone who goes to the arcade I go to will be there so I'd get in some good casuals too.

Rocwell

Aye, GGs. I'd been practicing that matchup a bit against a local guy who is really good with Fei before he moved back to Eastern WA last month. He was really good at locking me down with rekkas and keeping me out throwing lots of random pokes. Once he gets a knockdown he gets to go to town for free pretty much. I still managed to win about 30-40% of our matches though.
3AQmK.gif

Top Bottom