• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

LakeEarth

biosnake20 said:
LakeEarth I am so sorry bro. My fucking internet went out and had to deal with optimum online support for mad long. Any time thats good for you will be good for me.
It happens. We'll probably play this weekend like last week. Tonight might be okay, but Friday night I got a birthday to go to after work.

Imm0rt4l said:
I was kinda salty after the match, so I went to ranked to vent my frustrations.

End result: losing streak, followed by my girlfriend convincing me to take a break.
KuGsj.gif

Imm0rt4l

Professor Beef said:
I was kinda salty after the match, so I went to ranked to vent my frustrations.

End result: losing streak, followed by my girlfriend convincing me to take a break.
KuGsj.gif
Damn.....:/

I wish I had these matches against a hawk player named popo something that bodied me something fierce so I could show you. I don't play much ranked, but if I did it wouldn't be after after becoming salty. It just leads to more salt :(

Morris

Disco Devil
So uh, dementia, when are you down to play our match?

You haven't answered my PM and according to PSN, you haven't been online in 20 days D:

Ok...I am going to be going out for the weekend. I'll be available to play my match on sunday/monday at the latest. the deadline is still monday at midnight. (I will damn sure be home well enough in time to update so dont think you're gonna get extra time :p)

Imm0rt4l said:
Damn.....:/

I wish I had these matches against a hawk player named popo something that bodied me something fierce so I could show you. I don't play much ranked, but if I did it wouldn't be after after becoming salty. It just leads to more salt :(
Don't worry about it, it's cool. Like I said, she convinced me to stop playing before I got more salty. I did body a Rose with a perfect right as she said it, so that helped.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
jdub03 said:
I'll try to get on tonight after 7:30pm est. If not sometime tomorrow will be fine.

Hmm, tomorrow! :D! Ill be on the IRC after 1PM EST so we can get it done at any time afterwards.

Morris

Disco Devil
Morro! vs _dementia

2-0
2-0

GGs. I felt rusty as hell on that first match. Gotta stop going into ranbat matches before having any practice beforehand.

sorry I haven't been available, Degen. Just been pretty busy, and when I do get a random chance to sign on, I just miss you. Sent you a PM for tomorrow night.

Now I have to prepare for Degen vs kevo_huevo 2: the revenge!

rbrogue

rice-eater if we're going to play I need to play in the next 3 hours. ill be in irc.\

I might be able to play later, just get in irc either way.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Lyte Edge Vs. Onion_Relish

Match 1: 0-2
Match 2: 1-2

Match 1 was HOLY SHIT STEAMROLLED. Onion got me in the corner and completely shut me down!

Match 2 started out as the exact opposite. I almost got a perfect in round 1, then Onion took round 2 by a time over (mirroring what happened the last time we played, only I got the win there) with both of us having barely any life left. He came back and took round 3 for the win!

Always good stuff, Onion. We always have some pulse-pounding matches, lol.

jdub03

Relix said:
Hmm, tomorrow! :D! Ill be on the IRC after 1PM EST so we can get it done at any time afterwards.

If we can't get our match in tomorrow then I'll concede the match to you. I've been out this whole weekend and haven't had time to sit down and play.

Lyte Edge said:
Lyte Edge Vs. Onion_Relish

Match 1: 0-2
Match 2: 1-2

Match 1 was HOLY SHIT STEAMROLLED. Onion got me in the corner and completely shut me down!

Match 2 started out as the exact opposite. I almost got a perfect in round 1, then Onion took round 2 by a time over (mirroring what happened the last time we played, only I got the win there) with both of us having barely any life left. He came back and took round 3 for the win!

Always good stuff, Onion. We always have some pulse-pounding matches, lol.

I actually practiced against the chun-li cpu dummy in training mode to get a lot of reps in just to learn something about priorities, ultras, etc. Did you know that EX scissors and torpedo trades with Kikosho? If you didn't before, you do now Kappa
but yeah, good match as always, i'm on that shin bison shit now and i'm only getting better. I actually found a fucking sick piece of bison technology that i didnt get a chance to use but i'm really looking forward to busting it out one day. I've also never seen it before so i'm proud to have developed it myself :)

Now I just need to finally play someone who is free so i can get 4 points instead of 3. All these people are catching up to me no matter how much I win, shit sucks.

Top 400 PSN Bison now. Do I keep on my grind and get up in the top 100? Or do i go play all the other games i have and finish all the other books i need to read?
god damnit...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
jdub03 said:
If we can't get our match in tomorrow then I'll concede the match to you. I've been out this whole weekend and haven't had time to sit down and play.

Hit me with a PM. Ill be around GAF today, and tomorrow I'll be home after 8PM.

Aedile

Dark Phoenix said:
Dark Phoenix vs. Aedile

0-2
0-2

I got blown the fuck up.

Honestly, I think you just needed to warm up a bit. If we'd played the casuals first and the gafbat second, the results might have been somewhat different--after your play loosened up a bit, you hit me with some nice Fei pressure.

Cloudius12 said:
Honda vs T Hawk is so bad lol

Honda take that shit for free.

yeah, some thawk was complaining on the upyourgame stream when i beat him last week, saying honda was a counterpick. i never really looked at it that way, but i can see it now (no offense, Degen). if honda doesnt play very aggressively that's a wrap for hawk

eissan said:
is shaneB banned or something? havent been able to get a hold of him...
Nope last activity was about 2 hours ago...

kevo_huevo said:
yeah, some thawk was complaining on the upyourgame stream when i beat him last week, saying honda was a counterpick. i never really looked at it that way, but i can see it now (no offense, Degen). if honda doesnt play very aggressively that's a wrap for hawk
I honestly don't know what Hawk can do in this match up if Honda plays mad defense.

Top Bottom