• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

ShaneB

eissan said:
is shaneB banned or something? havent been able to get a hold of him...

Buh? I don't have any pm from you, or an xbox live message, how did you try to get a hold of me? :p

Sending you a pm now

cHaotix8

cHaotix over Mikey 2-0

2-0
2-0

GGs dude. Would have liked to play a few more casual matches against you before you took off. :p

Considering I have to wake up at 7 am tomorrow for a 9:30 appointment the update will instead come when I come back from said appointment so i may as well just make this week's deadline tuesday. This means next week will be shorter.

This weeks shuffle is once again class warfare Tier 1 V Tier 2 Tier 3 V Tier 4 (if this is the one I did last time then its 1 v 3 2 v 4)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
AkumaHokoru said:
This weeks shuffle is once again class warfare Tier 1 V Tier 2 Tier 3 V Tier 4 (if this is the one I did last time then its 1 v 3 2 v 4)

Wattup, mayne? You should use commas between matchups (1 v 3, 2 v 4, etc). Reading the weeks matchups makes me feel weird and dizzy.

Degen

LakeEarth said:
Just as long as I don't end up facing the same guy for a third week in a row.
this, omg, thiiiiiiiis

what? salty? who said that? that's ridiculous. don't be ridiculous.

notworksafe said:
Is PSN updated? Do I have a bye this week? o_O
From what it looks like it has been updated and you have a bye.

Seem I fight Rocwell this week.

oh wait...

AkumaHokoru said:

I think t1 vs t2 and t3 vs t4 has been done.

EDIt; nvm it seems the spreadsheet is out of order?

Cloudius12 said:
From what it looks like it has been updated and you have a bye.

Seem I fight Rocwell this week.

oh wait...

I think t1 vs t2 and t3 vs t4 has been done.

EDIt; nvm it seems the spreadsheet is out of order?
He hasn't updated anything yet.

Professor Beef said:
He hasn't updated anything yet.

Akuma was on the spreadsheet earlier while a few of us were looking at it. The numbers are all up to date, but he is waiting until tonight's deadline to sort the totals and update the tiers.

please be aware when both players do not post anything about their matchup its -1 to both. an opponent who doesnt respond to attempts for matchups will also suffer the same -1 penalty.

AkumaHokoru said:
please be aware when both players do not post anything about their matchup its -1 to both. an opponent who doesnt respond to attempts for matchups will also suffer the same -1 penalty.

Cool.

Hopefully I don't run across him in future matches just coz he's a knob like that. I'll be sure to post early warning should this dumb stuff happen again. :\

-Mikey-

Hey Kuma, if I play player 31 in the blanka tier for PSN, does that mean I have a bye this week? How are points awarded or will I receive 0 points for this week?

a bye is a clean 4.

With that week 4 has ended. We are now at the half way mark. 4 weeks of combat to go.
Calculating...Done.
Double Check...Done
Adjusting Rankings...Done.
Preparing Graphs...

Hrm...who dropped out this week...i think i have the count correct at the moment?
Considering 1 v 2 and 3 v 4 have been done. its going to be

Tier 1 vs Tier 3.
Tier 2 vs Tier 4.

Tansut

God's Beard! Time for dat salty runback!

I tried PMing you but I got this notification when I tried: "1. God's Beard has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I'm in IRC right now and am free the rest of the night, that schedule I sent you last week is pretty much the same this week, so lemme know when you wanna have at it!

What the fuck Kuma, where's the spreadsheet? STOP BEING AWFUL.
LLShC.gif

Professor Beef said:
What the fuck Kuma, where's the spreadsheet? STOP BEING AWFUL.
LLShC.gif
check the front page. the brackets are updated. week 5 is live. people with a bye dont worry about it your score for this week has been calculated already.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I get a fucking bye? Bullshit!

Somebody play me I was hoping I'd get to whoop some ass this week!!!

rivals

Onion_Relish get at me! I'm free in the afternoons and evenings for the rest of the week and most of the weekend. IRC is easiest but PM me or something otherwise.

rivals said:
Onion_Relish get at me! I'm free in the afternoons and evenings for the rest of the week and most of the weekend. IRC is easiest but PM me or something otherwise.

I should be free this night/afternoon. Heading into town but should he back later. Get on dat gaf chat

Top Bottom