• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

Wow, Yang 2 weeks in a row.

Kioshen: let me know when you want to play. I'm usually in IRC at night and I've been on my PS3 a bit more lately than before.

Kioshen

hikarutilmitt said:
Wow, Yang 2 weeks in a row.

Kioshen: let me know when you want to play. I'm usually in IRC at night and I've been on my PS3 a bit more lately than before.

I wish I could change char since I don't play him anymore but yeah don't expect much resistance. We could probably do it this thursday or friday evenings. It'll be hard to meet since I have to deal with my wife's sister and her baby this week ugh.

Hycran V Rivals

2-0
2-0

more fun than the gafbat was the randoms after. Dive kick and feis flame kick apparently trade for a double KO? lol

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
-Mikey, check your PMs!

EDIT: I'm still sleepy...I should be playing Imm0r4l, shouldn't I?

Zapages

Professor Beef said:
God damn this confusing shit.

ARRGH. I will take my anger out on Zapages instead. :mad:

How does Friday night 10 pm EST sound for you? Just letting you know I am rusty as anything due to school. :\

the_log_ride said:
Good luck with that. He's been tough to get a hold of.
really???? Confused.

rivals

Onion_Relish said:
Hycran V Rivals

2-0
2-0

more fun than the gafbat was the randoms after. Dive kick and feis flame kick apparently trade for a double KO? lol

Yeah, the randoms after were definitely fun. GGs dude, I'm way too rusty with Yang and I should really play a few ranked matches before my gafbats or something to get back into it. Eh well.

Zapages said:
How does Friday night 10 pm EST sound for you? Just letting you know I am rusty as anything due to school. :\

really???? Confused.

/eats crow

Just saying. I haven't seen ya posting in here, and not sure if you played your last match. :p

Aedile, how's Friday look for our match? I'll send via PM as well.

Imm0rt4l

Imm0rt4l vs Lyte edge
2-1
2-0

that lag spike costed me a whole point! ggs man. First set your were really on me! ex tatsu saved my ass there.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Lyte Edge Vs. Imm0r4l

Match 1: 1-2
Match 2: 0-2

The first match was really close, with no life left for both of us in the first round, then I took the second and he ultimately got me in the third.

But Imm0r4l just turned it up and bodied me in the second match...perfect in the first round and I think I barely hit him in the second, lol. Crazy good Gouken, GGs!

Imm0rt4l said:
Imm0rt4l vs Lyte edge
2-1
2-0

that lag spike costed me a whole point! ggs man. First set your were really on me.

Lag messed me up in the third round too! I wasn't prepared for your complete change in style in that second match. Too good!

kiryogi

Banned
Kiryogi v ipitydatfu.

2-1
1-2 or 0-2 (I totally forgot. . . )
2-1

IBUKI WINS!

That was a fun match. I had a few phone calls during the match, I'm pretty sure you could tell when I had them. Regardless, your Sakura was started to get warmed up. Almost loop scary XD GGs sir!

kiryogi said:
Kiryogi v ipitydatfu.

2-1
1-2 or 0-2 (I totally forgot. . . )
2-1

IBUKI WINS!

That was a fun match. I had a few phone calls during the match, I'm pretty sure you could tell when I had them. Regardless, your Sakura was started to get warmed up. Almost loop scary XD GGs sir!
Better check the replay, it should still be there.

kiryogi

Banned
Cloudius12 said:
Better check the replay, it should still be there.
:O i didn't know they changed replay to keep recent matches regardless if asked or not :eek:

So proper score is :

2-1
1-2
2-1

:D kiryogi/ibuki wins!

It keeps the most recent... 50 matches, I believe. You then go in there and can choose what to save, the name and can even rate it.

Axis said:
i'm free whenever, solarknight

Since you're here le-...fuck, I just remembered my brother has friends over and they just disconnected and took the 360 to the TV downstairs =/

It'll have to be tomorrow night then.

Axis

SolarKnight said:
Since you're here le-...fuck, I just remembered my brother has friends over and they just disconnected and took the 360 to the TV downstairs =/

It'll have to be tomorrow night then.

just find me in IRC whenever

Top Bottom