• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

eissan

my xbl live account got jacked and has now been suspended while M$ investigates it...so I think I have to bow out of the ranbats...I'll see if one of my buddies with live is willing to let me play on there machine but timing is kinda bad as most people are back in school.

Satyamdas

Banned
eissan said:
my xbl live account got jacked and has now been suspended while M$ investigates it...so I think I have to bow out of the ranbats...I'll see if one of my buddies with live is willing to let me play on there machine but timing is kinda bad as most people are back in school.
Freeissan indeed.

6TLKj.gif

I've been using the week off to practice.

Of course this means absolutely nothing as my memory has no permanent storage.

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

However I did learn some new tricks against Guy, Vega, Bison, and El Farte players. Only one of which I've faced thus far. :(

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Relix vs Jdub
2-1
1-2
2-0

GGs man. Really close those two last games. Lag wasn't that horribly super bad thank goodness. It was bad, worse than usual... but I think it was playable to certain extent. :p!

jdub03

Relix said:
Relix vs Jdub
2-1
1-2
2-0

GGs man. Really close those two last games. Lag wasn't that horribly super bad thank goodness. It was bad, worse than usual... but I think it was playable to certain extent. :p!

It got better in the end. Those last 2 rounds were nail biters. GG's

El Sloth

Banned
Kuma, looks like Tashi0106 wants to concede the match to me because he has a busy schedule. I'd very much like to play him if the chance comes up between now and tomorrow though.

I wanna earn dem points.

MiniBossBattle said:
I'm out guys. Work is ramping production & development up again and holiday games are going to keep me busy.

sorry to hear. was looking forward to playing you. but as always, real life > video games.

eissan

AkumaHokoru said:
ouch. lost 2 not suprised though. for those still in it. midnight tomorrow. get those matches in.

I am gonna stick around...I found 3 48 hour passes so that means I'll be good for at least 3 weeks and then after that hopefully I'll be good or else I'll have to get more 48 hour passes :D.

El Sloth said:
Kuma, looks like Tashi0106 wants to concede the match to me because he has a busy schedule. I'd very much like to play him if the chance comes up between now and tomorrow though.

I wanna earn dem points.
he has to post this himself in which case the match would be ruled a draw (no gimmes)

Kioshen

hikarutilmitt said:
Wow, Yang 2 weeks in a row.

Kioshen: let me know when you want to play. I'm usually in IRC at night and I've been on my PS3 a bit more lately than before.

I sent you a pm but hopefully we'll be able to do our matches tonight. I've had a really busy schedule last week due to family visits and haven't played much let alone boot a console. If we're not able to do it I'll concede my points for lack of availability.

Kioshen said:
I sent you a pm but hopefully we'll be able to do our matches tonight. I've had a really busy schedule last week due to family visits and haven't played much let alone boot a console. If we're not able to do it I'll concede my points for lack of availability.

It's cool, I was on last night but it was hell to begin with. Tonight should be just fine.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Full of drugs from 6 hours of chemo today, so im ready to play some sf.
Watching the skins game, but ill be checking irc often DBJ, would prefer before 11:00 est if you can, if not oh well.

virtuoso88 said:
virtuoso88 over riceeater

2-0
2-1

ggs

GG, and this is the correct score.

So how shitty has my luck been. In the past 3 weeks I've faced virtuso twice and rbrogue(both top 4 on XBL GAFBATS) and won 1 round in 6 matches. I get it, I'm not pro. Now please let me face some bottom dwellers so I can boost my ego a bit :(

Time is up. going through calculations...Complete
Due to rbroge and pookmunki not posting -1 to both of them.
Making new graphs...paused.

I'm pretty tired and I have to get up anyway so ill make the graphs tomorrow sometime

the bracket matchup is like this

1 vs 2 3 vs 4 5 vs 6 7 vs 8 in your own pool.

AkumaHokoru said:
Time is up. going through calculations...Complete
Due to rbroge and pookmunki not posting -1 to both of them.
Making new graphs...paused.

I'm pretty tired and I have to get up anyway so ill make the graphs tomorrow sometime

the bracket matchup is like this

1 vs 2 3 vs 4 5 vs 6 7 vs 8 in your own pool.

Wait, I won mine
2-1
1-2
2-1

Shouldn't I have gotten 2.5 points instead of just 2?

NeoUltima

Me and Floyd this week? I'll win for sure.

I'm deathmeat

edit: o yay brackets changed...fff I still have to fight a Dudley.

Me Vs Godhand

The ultimate fight
our battle is at hand son
get ready to eat feet

edit: also, how do people with the same scores get allocated? I'm ahead of Kevo, which is fine, just curious.

Top Bottom