• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

Timedog said:
Apparently Eissan changed his XBL account and username that he gave at the beginning of the ranbats for some reason so I wasn't able to play him during our scheduled time due to not knowing the correct username.
he only has 3 48 hr timecards and you couldnt post here during that time to ask him? or could you both not arrange a meetup on irc so you could hash out details? knowing his time was limited?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
AkumaHokoru said:
he only has 3 48 hr timecards and you couldnt post here during that time to ask him? or could you both not arrange a meetup on irc so you could hash out details? knowing his time was limited?
It should be obvious from my last post that I did not know that he was using timecards. We arranged a meetup and I didn't see the XBL gamertag that was listed in the OP online. I was not near a vacant computer.

eissan

Timedog said:
It should be obvious from my last post that I did not know that he was using timecards. We arranged a meetup and I didn't see the XBL gamertag that was listed in the OP online. I was not near a vacant computer.

ummm I've been PMing you and telling you what my username was and trying to setup a time...I waited for you yesterday when you stated you'd be available and didnt show...

but we still have time so if you get one and check your pm's on here we can still play our match.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
LakeEarth if we can't get this done tomorrow night I forfeit to you. Weekend's been mad busy for me.

kiryogi said:
When it rains, it pours!

kiryogi vs TToB

2-1
1-2
2-1

Ibuki wins! Vengeance is mine! Bring an umbrella next time. :D

8922514-vector-silhouette-of-the-gentleman-with-umbrella-on-white-background.jpg

Blech.

We REALLY need 3S ranbats.

Any time you see my Hakan shoulder tackling air and eating shit that's SF4 failing to realize I'm doing a QCF motion. :|

Popped in SF2 after to cleanse my palate, SF4 is Worst Fighter 4. Oh look! My execution works in this one.

Ono ruined the series by burning calories coming up with a "better wheel".

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
eissan said:
ummm I've been PMing you and telling you what my username was and trying to setup a time...I waited for you yesterday when you stated you'd be available and didnt show...

but we still have time so if you get one and check your pm's on here we can still play our match.

You didn't tell me you'd be using a different username until yesterday close to when we were supposed to play, and I didn't have access to a computer at that time. I added the name "Eissan" like a week ago. If you knew that you were going to have a different username, you could have told me that, and or added my username (which unlike me, you had the fortune of actually knowing your opponents username) to your friendslist once you started your new 48 hour card (another fact I was not privy to until Akuma said it), or sent a message from the new username or something.

I am available any time tonight. I added your username to my friendslist. In future weeks you should probably let your opponent know these facts from the onset, to avoid confusion.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
eissan said:
I dont think I got a round in that one dude.

I was about to get expelled without winning a single round, and I was real nervous about it at the end of the 2nd round in the 2nd match. But since I was high(ON LIFE guys, c'mon, I don't do illegal drugs!!!), I'll defer to your judgement.

edit: nope, just watched the replay, you won the first round in the second match.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
AkumaHokoru said:
its ok to get high. just keep your eyes on your work
I double checked the replay, yo. My figure is correct with Eissan winning that round. I think i'mma get high (on life) right this second.

eissan

Timedog said:
I was about to get expelled without winning a single round, and I was real nervous about it at the end of the 2nd round in the 2nd match. But since I was high(ON LIFE guys, c'mon, I don't do illegal drugs!!!), I'll defer to your judgement.

edit: nope, just watched the replay, you won the first round in the second match.

cool :D haha I got pissed off in that match pretty good! I was making too many mistakes cause I was being over aggressive!

GGs again :).

LakeEarth

Relix said:
LakeEarth if we can't get this done tomorrow night I forfeit to you. Weekend's been mad busy for me.
Well when I'm done work I have a dinner, but after 9pm EST I should make it. That isn't too late, is it?

Axis

taker i'll be around the IRC room the rest of the night...or just PM me or message me on xbl, doesn't really matter

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
LakeEarth my sister is the one playing GoW3. Lol. She called me and I told her to message you back with an Ok. Ill be at 10PM there.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
LakeEarth said:
Relix over LakeEarth
2-0
2-1

A bit laggy but ggs. I swear antiair ultra 1 works, despite evidence to the contrary.

Yeah lag was there. I honestly expected it to be even worse but it somehow held a little better than that. At least it was playable though dropped combos abounded XD!

I thought you were gonna catch me the second time when I target combo'ed you. Alas... you didn't. Oh and I swear to God that random ultra in the other matches was absolutely a mistake. I tried to EX Hazan and somehow slid my fingers across all three buttons and since I was charged it just went ahead. I was surprised it hit though haha.

AkumaHokoru said:
46 minutes left.
I realize it's exceedingly poor form, but is there any chance of 1-2 hour extension? If it's going to fuck up your schedule, then forget it, but I think he'll show up soon, I just can't reach him.

I can give you an extension. it takes me about that long to finish the updates anyway.
...considering i have to get up early tomorrow and that i already granted an extension i'll push the deadline again to noon. with that im going to sleep.

Invisible_Insane said:
Waited until 2 in the morning, tried to reach opponent through all channels, I have to go to work tomorrow morning. Sorry to have wasted your time, Kuma.
alright pressing on then. considering your opponent has nothing for me its time to update.
--WEEK 6 IS OVER--
calculating...Done
creating graphs...
I think we lost one person this week from psn? running through my list again to make sure...nope he almost dropped but he stayed.

LakeEarth

To whomever I'm facing this week. I have Canadian thanksgiving this weekend which means I will be unavailable after Friday cause I'm going to my parents house. Please, please lets have this match in the next 3 days.

Top Bottom