• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

jlai

notworksafe said:
Writing this from a hospital bed right now. I got hit by a truck on my motorcycle today and broke my hip.

The doctor said I'm going to be in the hospital until at least Tuesday, so I'm gonna miss this week's match. Sorry, the_log_ride. :(

Get well soon! IRC isn't the same without you

notworksafe

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Really means a lot. :) Going to have a surgery tomorrow, sooner than I expected.

Until then I have the magic morphine button to keep me happy so it's not all bad news!

vulva

notworksafe said:
Writing this from a hospital bed right now. I got hit by a truck on my motorcycle today and broke my hip.

The doctor said I'm going to be in the hospital until at least Tuesday, so I'm gonna miss this week's match. Sorry, the_log_ride. :(
best wishes, hope your recovery is speedy and drug filled

vulva v hikarutilmitt

2-0
2-0

notworksafe said:
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Really means a lot. :) Going to have a surgery tomorrow, sooner than I expected.

Until then I have the magic morphine button to keep me happy so it's not all bad news!

If only you played MvC3, then you could mash dat button like a boss!

notworksafe said:

:(

Get well buddy.

LakeEarth

This was a tough decision, but I'm going to have to drop out. My machine is red ringing, and I'm barely going to be home in the next two weeks due to a work conference in Montreal. I may come back in a few weeks, but right now I really can't do it.

Thanks for all your hard work AkumaHokoru, and thanks Arxin, TaKeRx, Virtuoso and Biosnake for the games.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
It is my promise that I shall avenge all those who have fallen to the stretched hands of Dhalsim. Those frustrated with neutral HP. Jumping HP. The knee. The teleport setups. The everything. For those, I shall crush Satyamdas' Dhalsim... so we can have peace and love.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I fell asleep and missed my meetup with invisible_insane. Don't think we can do another meetup. He gets all the points, he was available and ready.

FINALLY
after hitting a huge fucking losing streak where I lost 1k PP and well over 500 BP, finally back up to 10k bison. Gotta keep my skills sharp for that gafbat. Depending on the results of this week I might have a shot. (I doubt it, but you never know)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Saty....

Sunday...

129204443504294299.jpg

jdub03

SolarKnight said:
jdub03 over SolarKnight

2-0
1-2
2-1

GGs, I totally need to save the replay for the last round of the second match XD

Yeah that was some nice play. It went back and forth. You put mad pressure on me in the end, I thought I was going to lose it.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Saty over Relix

2-0
2-0

I am gonna cry in a corner.. fucking coconuts of shit failing me :(! I am gonna buy a direct to home fiber so I can shit over Dhalsim!! XD!

GGs Saty! :p!

Professor Beef said:
Kevoooooooooooooooooooooo

im so sorry!!! my sis came up unexpectedly for dinner...at 7...i can play later tonight (ill hop on gaf chat) or if it's best, we can duke it out tomorrow...

again, i really do apologize for not posting earlier

kevo_huevo said:
im so sorry!!! my sis came up unexpectedly for dinner...at 7...i can play later tonight (ill hop on gaf chat) or if it's best, we can duke it out tomorrow...

again, i really do apologize for not posting earlier
Whenever you're up for it. I've got nothing but time tonight, but we can move it to tomorrow if you want.

Professor Beef said:
kevo_huevo defeats Professor Beef

2-1
0-2
2-1

kevo_huevo over professor beef

2-1
0-2
2-1

god i saw the replay for the second game...midway through the first round my monitor shut off from a power surge, honda's just fucking crouching then i got stunned lol

ggs man, tough matchup, but hey, we tied points.

I tried crouching jab, but you hit me out of it, and I didn't want to risk mistiming them again and eating more damage, so i just took things slowly. GGs.

Top Bottom