• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

Degen said:
You can't mean the fur-pants Hawk I saw at the gym who works full-time as a punching bag. He only got the job because everything he does is free.
Funny thing about those fur-pants: I made them out of your mother's pubic hair.

Doxuy.jpg

Professor Beef said:
Funny thing about those fur-pants: I made them out of your mother's pubic hair.

Doxuy.jpg

lol! what can i say about those pants that hasnt been said about afghanistan? they look bombed and de-pleated.

oh chappelle.

More than that, right? Everyone with at least 18.0 points still has some chance of coming in first.

yep. you just need 3 points to seal the victory. but if i split points with you, who knows what'll happen. i say we wait til next monday to keep everyone on the edge of their seats!

gafbats! they're FAN-tastic!

Tansut

Tansut falls to vulva

2-0 (Tansut currently at 0% downloaded)
1-2 (Tansut currently at 50% downloaded)
0-2 (Tansut downloaded FFFUUUUUUUUU)

GGs dude.

NeoUltima

NeoUltima vs Morro!

1-2
2-0
1-2

Should of had you :(. Dropped an elbow drop input (ty ae 2012 for making this easier) in first game leading to your comeback.
Last game I messed up my reversal ultra...twice! I read your meaty cr. rh correct...but I fail to execute :(

And wtf I can't tech throws. It's not like I didn't see them a mile away lol (except that one tick throw you just did cr. jab -> throw)

Anyway, GGs. I expected to get whooped, so I'm happy.

Dear Godhand,

I've got you this time.

Sincerly,

Hycran

I'm pretty busy this week. Hopefully you are free either wednesday evening, thursday at around 8pm pst or friday at around 830-9pst. weekend is a bit dicier but if any of those times work for you let me know :)

hikarutilmitt said:
I demand you watch The Warriors before our match this week. >:O

Also, I expect our match to be better than the previous. We've played enough at this point it should be a lot of fun. ;)

Sucka!

I own The Warriors, the real release and not that crappy remastered version.

AND THE PS2 GAME! :p

You got to be more like:

Hikaruuuu. . .

*tink* *tink* *tink*

COME OUT AND PLAYYYYAAAAY!

Unfortunately I'm up to my ears in audio editing work this week. I'll check IRC to let you know when I'm free.

jdub03

Relix said:
JDUB... you and me... One last time bud. BWAHAHHAAAA

Ha ha. I've been mostly playing you and vexco this whole tourney. Redemption match. Let's go!

Are you going to be on tonight?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
jdub03 said:
Ha ha. I've been mostly playing you and vexco this whole tourney. Redemption match. Let's go!

Are you going to be on tonight?

If you wanna do this tonight, sure. Ill get on the IRC after 7 if that's fine with you :p

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Lyte Edge Vs. Rivals

2-0
2-0

GGs!

rivals said:
rivals vs lyteedge
0-2
0-2

GGs dude, we'll have to get in some casuals later.

Absolutely...will be back on after eating dinner! Who's your main BTW?

Rocwell

Me and you this week Doctor Beef. Dunno how this match is gonna go, should be a good one.
3AQmK.gif

Just saw your post

Me vs. Rocwell? And he can't use Fei Long?

hehehehehehehahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yo, I can't use Fei Long anyway. My Fei is a fraud.
KuGsj.gif

rivals

Lyte Edge said:
Absolutely...will be back on after eating dinner! Who's your main BTW?

Sorry about that, I wasn't able to get back on last night. I picked up Fei shortly like right as gafbats started, I struggle in the Chun match still though so I'd be down for some games.

sent Aedile a PM.

it's a shame we won't be able to stream our match, since it should impact the top 4 spots greatly.

good thing it won't be streamed in case i get bodied

kiryogi

Banned
Rocwell said:
Me and you this week Doctor Beef. Dunno how this match is gonna go, should be a good one.
3AQmK.gif

Just saw your post

Yo, I can't use Fei Long anyway. My Fei is a fraud.
KuGsj.gif

Rocked me all night with Makoto and Ryu. I think Ive kept your Fei at odds before though XD

Degen

notworksafe said:
Just got the news that I'll be here in rehab til at least next Wednesday so I can't do our match. Sorry Degen. :(
Take care, man. I'm sure I'll play that badass PSN Juri some other time

Top Bottom