• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

midnight deadline. Final Round next, the shuffle for this week...absolute chaos

I threw the numbers into a randomizer

I got the following
1 v 4 2 v 7 5 v 8 3 v 6
This is your order for this week.

...Any scores below this post that arent for a week 8 match are invalid.

Aedile

Cloudius12 said:
Aedile, when that time hits, I will be in the IRC chat, in fact I'm already there. Hope to you see when we have our match to set up.

I'm around and we can do it now if you like. I'll send you an invite on GFWL. Otherwise I'll be back in 90 minutes.

EDIT: And I'm making my excuse in advance: I feel like a dog turd that's been sitting in the sun all day, and I am sooooooooooooooo gonna lose.

Got a question, the cut off date is tonight at midnight. Is that Pacific time or Eastern time? I'm asking because my opponent Vice won't get off work till past midnight Eastern time, but it will still be Monday where he lives. Anyways if we can't play I'll take responsibility for it since I didn't meet him when I set a time for us to meet last night.

Imm0rt4l

Aedile said:
I'm around and we can do it now if you like. I'll send you an invite on GFWL. Otherwise I'll be back in 90 minutes.

EDIT: And I'm making my excuse in advance: I feel like a dog turd that's been sitting in the sun all day, and I am sooooooooooooooo gonna lose.
I'm online right now, till later in the evening. I noticed you shot me an invite an hour ago. My sister was watching netflix.

edit: I'll be in the irc chat.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
SephirothRK said:
Translayer vs vexco
2-0
2-1

ggs vex, thanks saty for hosting the game.

This means Vex beats me by .5...

vader_nooo_joy2.jpg

so i did a quick number crunch for psn top gaf

first 5 are nice and simple
aedile 22
chaotix 20.5
Hycran 20
kevo 19.5
rocwell 18.5

next 4, not so much
vulva 17.5
cloudius 17.5
professor beef 17.5
neoultima 17.5

now, depending on where one of these 17.5 ends up they will be at the top of the second tier. I'm not sure how ties work, but i would just like to point out that I live in british columbia and vulva lives in toronto. If he we do play each other it will be a shitty shitty lag fest. I don't care who I play, so long as i can actually, you know, PLAY. not just watch

WEEK 7 (8 if you count the setup week) IS OVER.
Ruling: I am going to kill you when you come here DBJ i will desecrate your corpse if you bring anything mlp within 4 lightyears of me...(which means ill be doing it after i kill you anyway) I'll let you pass
Timedog: Appreciate the honesty. no -1 penalty. +4 to invisible_insane
Arxin: updated.

Calculating...Done
Double Checking...Done
Triple Checking...Done Loooottta -1's on xbox side.
Creating Graphs...XBL Done...Kuma sleepy.

I'LL DO PSN AND POST BOTH TOMMORAH. FOR NOW USE THE GOGGLE SPREADSHEET IN THE OP

The match is just such a damned pain and it doesn't help when there's a skill level difference, too. At the very least I should be able to take rounds so it's not a total loss like last time. :(

notworksafe

the_log_ride again? Okay. I can't promise that I can make it to our match but I was able to get out of bed and sit in a chair today (with help of course) so I may be out of here this week.

I'll let you know. In the best case scenario I won't be able to play until the weekend though.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
rivals said:
LyteEdge, looks like it's you and me. Tonight or this weekend work best for me, let me know when you want to do this.

I dunno.

Kuma says this:

AkumaHokoru said:
I got the following
1 v 4 2 v 7 5 v 8 3 v 6
This is your order for this week.

But the OP today says this:

AkumaHokoru said:
THIS WEEK'S MATCHUP ORDER
1v5 2v6 3v7 4v8

Which is it? :)

Arxin again? Oh well. I'll be available pretty much all day today and tomorrow, so just send me a PM whenever you're ready.

Edit: No wait, I think I was looking at the wrong matchups. Is it Pookmunki then? Whoever it is, just pm me x__x

notworksafe

Oh, 2v7?

notworksafe said:
Degan. Okay. I can't promise that I can make it to our match but I was able to get out of bed and sit in a chair today (with help of course) so I may be out of here this week.

I'll let you know. In the best case scenario I won't be able to play until the weekend though.
Fixed...I think. :)

Degen

notworksafe said:
Oh, 2v7?

Fixed...I think. :)
Don't strain yourself, man. I'll be around if you can make it but if not, it's cool.

Professor Beef said:
This has been so much fun. Also, I think we finally know who GAF's best T.Hawk is. /smug
Thanks for the compliment. Glad you finally see things my way.

Wait, you can't be talking about the other one.

You can't mean the fur-pants Hawk I saw at the gym who works full-time as a punching bag. He only got the job because everything he does is free.
I mean, damn, that guy's ultras couldn't catch the Plague. He couldn't throw a tick with a tick throw. He ragequit playing Bayonetta on "Very Easy Automatic."

You're not talking about that one, are you?

Nah, you're not talking about that one.

Well I'm honored, man, wow.

Degen said:
Don't strain yourself, man. I'll be around if you can make it but if not, it's cool.

Thanks for the compliment. Glad you finally see things my way.

Wait, you can't be talking about the other one.

You can't mean the fur-pants Hawk I saw at the gym who works full-time as a punching bag. He only got the job because everything he does is free.
I mean, damn, that guy's ultras couldn't catch the Plague. He couldn't throw a tick with a tick throw. He ragequit playing Bayonetta on "Very Easy Automatic."

You're not talking about that one, are you?

Nah, you're not talking about that one.

Well I'm honored, man, wow.
lol

offtopic, Degen you still in the Marvel Tourney man, next set of matches have been posted already >:D

Top Bottom