• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

Rocwell said:
Rocwell over Hikarutilmitt

2-0
2-0

Everything stacks against me:

Makoto's normals.
Karakusa
Ibuki's low Stamina and health
Karakusa
Getting neckbreaker from across the screen when trying to kunai.
Karakusa
Rocwell not sucking.
Karakusa
Me sucking.
Karakusa

And it's (mostly) all my fault! ;_;

Imm0rt4l

hikarutilmitt said:
Everything stacks against me:

Makoto's normals.
Karakusa
Ibuki's low Stamina and health
Karakusa
Getting neckbreaker from across the screen when trying to kunai.
Karakusa
Rocwell not sucking.
Karakusa
Me sucking.
Karakusa

And it's (mostly) all my fault! ;_;
I don't think this matchup is too bad, I play a little ibuki.

messaged ~devil trigger~

I don't get off work til pretty late Friday, but I can play Saturday AM or Sunday AM. Lookin' forward to fighting you

kiryogi

Banned
Heh the matchup is definitely improved for Makoto. Before in Super, it was definitely in Ibuki's favor. Dat Karakusa hate tho.

That said!

kiryogi vs God's Beard

0-2
2-0
2-1

Ibuki wins! (kiryogi)

I lost to Kiryogi

2-0
1-2
1-2

Laggy one, couldn't do my hit confirms and dive kick didn't come out very often... :/

edit: I thought the 2nd match was 1-2, because I won the first round and was sure I was going to take it like the first game.

kiryogi

Banned
Could be remembering it wrong. Go ahead and count that Akuma. And yeah, that was laggy hell. Horrible for any execution needed.

Imm0rt4l said:
I don't think this matchup is too bad, I play a little ibuki.

It's definitely not like it was in Super, but I also have a really poor time dealing with rushdown. Makoto's rushdown, or at least Rocwell's, is pure evil for me because I can't find any way to get out of it other than being and staying on the offensive.

jdub03

Yeah jlais makoto destroyed my ibuki. Granted it was more player vs player then matchup that determined the outcome. Ibuki backed in the corner by a good makoto is a scary situation.

Imm0rt4l

jdub03 said:
Yeah jlais makoto destroyed my ibuki. Granted it was more player vs player then matchup that determined the outcome. Ibuki backed in the corner by a good makoto is a scary situation.
Hell any character backed into a corner by a makoto is a scary situation.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
hey culinary, I'm going to a mate who has a 100mbs ( instead of my 3... ) and we're gun b playing sf. So I'm up for our matches virtually anytime within the coming 12h~ just hit me up here

Satyamdas

Banned
Professor Beef said:
Saty couldn't coach a fish to swim.

:p
2/10 (and that's being generous)

I'd say that I hope your SF skills are better than your trolling skills, but I've seen both and..... ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. :*(

:p

I've sent vissione/behest messages but he hasn't gotten back to me.. if anyone knows him tell him to pm me here or on psn. I can be free basically any time to play. Don't want to get a free week.

the_log_ride vs ~Devil Trigger~

1-2*
2-0
2-1

the_log_ride wins

*1st round of first match ended in a Double KO

ggs man. fun casuals after, too

Culinary

Corky said:
hey culinary, I'm going to a mate who has a 100mbs ( instead of my 3... ) and we're gun b playing sf. So I'm up for our matches virtually anytime within the coming 12h~ just hit me up here

Ok, just tell me on here when you want to play. I'm free too.

Just spoke to behest, hope that i will be able to play him but he has agreed to forfeit the match if we are unable to play, so i will edit as necessary by tomorrow if something else changes.

Onion_Relish said:
Just spoke to behest, hope that i will be able to play him but he has agreed to forfeit the match if we are unable to play, so i will edit as necessary by tomorrow if something else changes.
this kind of forfeiture isnt allowed. no gifting points. if you cant play the match both players reports that they couldnt play its a draw. no "giving" away points.

You guys have until midnight tonight to report in all non reported matches.

lost to calibrated
0-2
0-2

Every twin so far has won their set 2 games rounds have varied abit just waiting on about 6 matches. you know who you are so lets go. yall have about 12 hrs

I haven't gotten a response back from Eraldo. I'm going to work until 1 hour before the deadline. Unless he somehow contacts me within that hour that I come back from work, the match won't happen.

Corky

errrrrr my ( brothers, the one I use ) 360 just redringed ffs...

edit : false alarm phew

behest got his stuff unpacked and we played

Hycran V Behest
2-1
2-0

not sure if he will continue on in the tournament though, i'll leave that to you to figure out hokaru

Corky

Culinary said:
Hey Corky, I'll be on tongiht. I'll add you.

The timezones are totally fucking us up. It's 1 am here now and I'm heading to bed :(

Edgeward

Dark Phoenix said:
I haven't gotten a response back from Eraldo. I'm going to work until 1 hour before the deadline. Unless he somehow contacts me within that hour that I come back from work, the match won't happen.
I dont want speak for him, but i really hate to see people make such the effort and get ignored like this. I've seen him post elsewhere and had exchanges with him online elsewhere so he is active. I wouldnt bother. When he said he was done im sure he meant it. Take it for what you will but again i really hate when people try hard to make iit happen and get shit on with no responses

Edgeward said:
I dont want speak for him, but i really hate to see people make such the effort and get ignored like this. I've seen him post elsewhere and had exchanges with him online elsewhere so he is active. I wouldnt bother. When he said he was done im sure he meant it. Take it for what you will but again i really hate when people try hard to make iit happen and get shit on with no responses
Oh, I didn't know he quit. It would've been nice to at least tell me in the pm I sent him.

Thanks for responding for him.

Top Bottom