• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
"Call me killa cause I make a killing."

Whomever I play this week is fucking DONE. Do you hear what I'm saying. FINISHED. Don't ever post in SF4 GAF again cause you're gonna get fucking embarrassed.

rivals

MiniBossBattle, looks like it's you and me. Let me know when you want to do this, I'm free from like 4-10 PM PST during the week or whenever on the weekend. Easiest way to contact me is in IRC, otherwise PM me on here.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
culinary, it seems we're up again, let's try to set a firm time so we can both plan to keep it. My timezone is UTC +1, I will be pretty flexible friday/saturday/sunday so if we can book something soon I'll make sure to hold it.

The Take Out Bandit said:
HERE I COME!

What time do you want to get it on?

Tomorrow or Thursday may be best. I'm almost done moving stuff from my old apartment, but tonight will be a bulk of it, so I may be tired and sore from it.

I'll be in chat or at least in the SF4 gafchat when I'm ready, though.

hikarutilmitt said:
Tomorrow or Thursday may be best. I'm almost done moving stuff from my old apartment, but tonight will be a bulk of it, so I may be tired and sore from it.

I'll be in chat or at least in the SF4 gafchat when I'm ready, though.

Tomorrow night you get hugs!

Pookmunki

Me and you this week Akuma - Juri is my worst matchup by far sooo....

Free points GET! after 8pm GMT/ 3pm EST until 1am GMT/ 8pm EST (or later on Friday/ Sagturday)

I don't understand, why does Hycran get zero points?
The_log_ride, usually when I ready to play, I will be in the GAF IRC chat.
Mon-Fri 5-8pm pst maybe a lil later. Let me know when you are available.

Imm0rt4l

Cloudius12 said:
Yea, I don't get it either. I think that's a mistake.

Cloudius12 said:

Whattup, Cloudius. I'm on M-F 9pm til midnight usually. We'll figure something out.

To you, recieving 0 points was the most important day of your life
to me, it was a monday.

edit: so yeah, i got a point off cloudius and 2 off vissione
so i should be at 3 points total, dont know i should still play pity da foo or what
i am mental guard broken

Imm0rt4l

Onion_Relish said:
to me, it was a monday.

so i should be at 3 points total, dont know i should still play pity da foo or what
i am mental guard broken
i believe the points are from last week alone, you should still have some points though.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Onion_Relish said:
you came onto chat spouting about how you were going to find lyte edge but he is actually in endless right now haha send him a pm

And Degen sent me a PM on PSN, telling me he'd be available for the next few hours.
AdX3Dl.jpg

So I sent him a message letting him know I was ready. But he did not respond. Degen was in the SF3 chat room. I went in there and asked him.

And I waited for 50 minutes.
XyE7Ql.jpg

WTF Degen? That was incredibly rude of you.

Lyte Edge

Lyte Edge Vs. Degen

0-2
0-2

I shouldn't have played him tonight. I was not happy about what had just happened.

Pookmunki said:
Me and you this week Akuma - Juri is my worst matchup by far sooo....

Free points GET! after 8pm GMT/ 3pm EST until 1am GMT/ 8pm EST (or later on Friday/ Sagturday)
I have so much free time you can pretty much join the gafbats channel and let me know when you want to play. the only time I'm not available to play is when i am at next level.

Edgeward

Beef is banned for two weeks. So if kiryogi wants to reach him get him on psn or aim/msn if he has one to set up the match

Onion_Relish said:
to me, it was a monday.

i am mental guard broken
did i improperly record your score? give me a minute to backtrack. if it is as you say i will adjust it please note that only last week gives you ranbat points. the first matches you played more or less only set where you started on the totem pole.
sorry I did miss that. so its 3.0 for you and 0.5 for vissione.

Sorry PSN ladder. the rankings have changed any matches played for this week on the psn side are invalid. (im 99.9% sure no one has the same matchup anymore)

Lyte Edge

AkumaHokoru said:
Sorry PSN ladder. the rankings have changed any matches played for this week on the psn side are invalid. (im 99.9% sure no one has the same matchup anymore)

DEGEN I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE

and by that i mean i will make you wait two hours

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Hmm... I won 2 rounds on my first match or doesn't that count?

Oh I think not...

Where's Arxin! :p!

Kioshen said:
Hey Dark Pheonix I'm free all evenings eastern time this week so let's do this. (pun intended)
Dohohohoho

I'm good to fight any evening after 10pm central, on Thursday Ill be available all night long.

Satyamdas

Banned
eissan said:
so how does this work? I beat gunblade 2-1(total matches) and he has the same points as me?!
From the fucking OP:

1 round = 0.5 points = 1 point per match

You won:

2-1
0-2
2-1
-----
4 rounds to 4

2 points each. Stay freeeeeee hoser.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Well that redring wasn't a false alarm afterall, my brother just got it again playing nhl...

But, I'll still be able to play if I go to my mates place, plus his ISP is a trillion times better than mine. The downside is that I won't be able to have that big of a window to play, Culinary. So please hit me up before the weekend so I know when to crash his place and nab his 360.

AkumaHokoru said:

Amazingly, TTOB and I are still matched, despite being on the top pile of the bottom feeders.

Also: my PSN ID is supposed to be missing the L (hikarutimitt).

Top Bottom