• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

DigiMish

Whoever is the spreadsheet owner - can you please fix my GAF name and PSN name? :)

GAF name is DigiMish (not DigiMesh) and PSN name is SovMish (not SoyMish).

Thanks!

Whoever is the spreadsheet owner - can you please fix my GAF name and PSN name? :)

Thanks!

That would be Jlai. Hopefully he gets his head out of his ass and fixes it. >:|

Thank you for helping out jtai <3

jlai

Thanks!

Dammit BV, you had one job and one job only.. To get the correct names for me!

Fixed the names for you.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Connection was awful with DarkSloth and me. I feel really shitty when lag is like that, so excuses DS.

Relix vs. DarkSloth (2-0, 2-0)

eva01

PC Week 2
Tier A

4. Threi - Dee Jay - jeonjo (1-2) Threi wins (2-1) eva01 wins (2-0) eva01 wins
5. BV - Sagat - Battle Kat (2-0) eva01 wins (2-0) eva01 wins

Hear ye, hear ye!

The not-so honorable hikarutilmitt is experiencing account difficulties. He cannot communicate with you on neogaf presently in this thread, or via PM.

Please contact him via the IRC channel of directly on PSN.

Dreamland Boy

Neo Member
Hey Zapages and Dark Phoenix I'll be throwing you invites on PSN soon. When can you guys play our matches? I'm free friday night and most of saturday, and most weekday evenings except wednesday.

Fuck, I just now saw all of your PSN messages, AAK. The only time I was looking at my TV was when I was playing. Otherwise, I was at my laptop. I'm sorry.

Ixian

chaotix, I tried adding you to my friends list but it's not sticking, maybe you have some sort of privacy setting on or something? Anyway, add me when you get a chance please.

notworksafe

Pandaman, I'll be available to play Wednesday night or this weekend (maaaayyybe tonight too, not sure). I sent a friend request though, and I'll try and be on as much as I can. :)

SGRemy

Totally forgot about the gafbats (my bad!!) Already sent hikaru a msg on Psn. Sersteven. When we gonna play??

Leunam

For those who are going to kick my ass, I'll be on tomorrow night at around 6:30 PM Central time. You can find me on here or IRC. Sorry for not letting you guys know sooner.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
PSN Group B

Lyte Edge Vs. Degen: 2-1, 2-0 Lyte Edge

Revenge on Timmy Hawk!

DigiMish

Week 2 final results:

DigiMish vs AutumnAve

(2-0) DigiMish
(2-0) DigiMish

DigiMish vs kevo_huevo

(2-1) kevo_huevo
(2-0) DigiMish
(2-1) kevo_huevo

kevo_huevo vs the take out bandit
2-0
2-1
kevo_huevo wins

Digi: sorry I missed your messages, I was playing a long set of marvel with professor beef. We'll try to play tomorrow night, but I don't think I'll be available again til Sunday.

DigiMish

Digi: sorry I missed your messages, I was playing a long set of marvel with professor beef. We'll try to play tomorrow night, but I don't think I'll be available again til Sunday.

All good man, weekends are usually better for me anyways! Plus, gotta practice against that Honda...

Leunam

Gryz and the_log_ride, I'll be on tonight at 6:30 PM Central or so. I'll be on IRC but I'll have my PS3 on as well so you can message me there if you like.

DigiMish

Question - I'm not clear how the match up system works.

At the start, we were placed in a tier with numbers matching us. But each week, the numbers get reshuffled. (#8 in Tier A in week 1 is different from #8 in Tier A in week 2).

Is this intended?

Question - I'm not clear how the match up system works.

At the start, we were placed in a tier with numbers matching us. But each week, the numbers get reshuffled. (#8 in Tier A in week 1 is different from #8 in Tier A in week 2).

Is this intended?

Yes, I (or jlai) gather up the total points throughout the weeks and then divide you guys up into 3 groups of 8. You'll move up or down throughout the Tiers based on your total points.

Edit: PLAY YOUR GAWTDAMN MATCHES PEOPLE!! >:|

Top Bottom