• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

Degen

Patient hawk wins again

PSN Group B

Degen vs Lyte Edge

2-1 Lyte Edge
2-0 Lyte Edge

Degen vs Professor Beef

2-0 Professor Beef
2-0 Professor Beef

I ain't even mad. GGs again guys

Professor Beef has defeated AAK

2-0
2-1

So many fireballs...also, I saw your invites, but the Ranked Match I was in was pretty laggy. I wanted to respond, but even the XMB was affected.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Been kinda busy with business stuff lately, but still;

Sythe, lemme know when you can. I'll be around the IRC.

kevo_huevo vs the take out bandit
2-0
2-1
kevo_huevo wins

Digi: sorry I missed your messages, I was playing a long set of marvel with professor beef. We'll try to play tomorrow night, but I don't think I'll be available again til Sunday.

the_log_ride vs. The Take Out Bandit
1-2 The Take Out Bandit
2-0 the_log_ride
2-0 the_log_ride

the_log_ride vs. Leunam - PENDING

Sorry guys.

TLR - your dhalsim is too damn good! You shut down all of my shenanigans! >:O

Kevo - I'm awful at turtling with my hot blooded shonen hero burning spirit! I'd rather get bodied than run down the clock for a win, but I'd rather learn to be dangerous too! :D

If hikaru or Beef come online post you're online, then I'll turn on my ps3.

Hikaru is having account difficulties. He cannot get on the forum.

Get on IRC or get on your PS3 to try to arrange matches with him until his account shit gets sorted out.

Veal

Apologies to anyone trying to get ahold of me this week! My internet has been ass teir and I'm working to get it fixed. That said, I should be available all weekend. Juat shoot me a message on steam or something (sinep04)

SGRemy

ggs hikaru!!

2-0 my favor
2-1 my favor

yo sersteven....i needs ta fight a gief. been too long. i'll be in the irc chat and checking the thread. lemme know

My grappler-heavy matchup for the week 3 is done. GGs to Leunam and TToB.

the_log_ride [SIM] vs. Leunam [ABL] (the_log_ride wins 2-1)
2-0, 1-2, 2-1
- Dat Abel matchup be stressful.

the_log_ride [SIM] vs. The Take Out Bandit [HAK] (the_log_ride wins 2-1)
1-2, 2-0, 2-0

SGRemy

Ggs sersteven. I gotta thank my friend for the gief xp for the past 3 years lol

2-0 my favor
2-1 my favor

Week 3 matches COMPRETE!!1!

I still haven't faced my two opponents this week yet. But it's mainly my fault as I forgot about GAFbats. If I don't get my matches in this week then it will mainly be my fault as I only started trying to set up matches with them last night. I'll be working tomorrow so unless we can play tonight. I won't be able to play before the cut off time.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Still waiting to play Marz. Messaged him on PSN and here and he did respond on Thursday, but I haven't heard back from him since and have not seen him on PSN when I've checked.

Frisbie

Neo Member
I haven't been able to play this week, and prolly wont get around to games till Wednesday. Sorry bout that. You can give me zeros this week or kick me from tourney. Both of my players have attempted to contact me, I just can't work out a time to be on with them. My fault. Sorry guys.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Done with my set (I had forgotten I fought DarkSloth :p)

Relix over ZXScythe (2-0, 1-2, 2-0)
Relix over DarkSloth (2-0, 2-0)

(added DS fight for easy track keeping)

Dreamland Boy

Neo Member
PSN Group C results.

Dreamland Boy vs Dark Phoenix
Dark Phoenix wins 2-1.
Dark Phoenix wins 2-0.

Good games. Wish it wasn't online so I could actually uppercut jumpins but fun anyways. Thank you. Oh yeah, and that round I did take. I hate having to play like that. Those overheads are really easy to block if not for online, sorry about that.

hypernima

Banned
I think I might have to drop out of the ranbat, I got way too much homework going on and I don't really care much for it anymore.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Still have not heard from Marz. That's it for my video game play time for the evening.

Degen

From this:

To this:

Huahuahuahuahuahuahuahua
you can climb to the top of the sinking ship that is Super-Old Fighter 4, but you still end up bottom-tier the next morning

meanwhile I'll just look back and laugh on the lifeboat of success that is TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2™ (in stores now!)

you can climb to the top of the sinking ship that is Super-Old Fighter 4, but you still end up bottom-tier the next morning

meanwhile I'll just look back and laugh on the lifeboat of success that is TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2™ (in stores now!)

So you like to boast about wearing Keds and drinking Faygo?

Screw the ICP, Tekken fans are the real JUGGLEos! HUA HUA HUA HUA!

Top Bottom